2016 - MAKING TIME FOR ME......

Evening all...better late than never today....
Its been an odd day on the eating front...but nothing naughty :greenapple:...
Missed brekkie :1461:
Lunch - cold baked beans :whistle:
Inbetweenies - 2 pears 1 apple
Annnnd just had buffalo chicken stir fry (3) - I will post the recipe tomorrow :p

So it looks like I will finish my week with 40 syns left ......must try and use more next week !!
Weigh in for me in the morning , would be nice to see -2lb so I can have my 1.5st shiny .....

Afternoon all,,,,

Well it's 2lb off this morning...so I got my 1.5st shiny :tongue:...(can't get my ticker to update for some reason though).... so "just" 79lbs to go lol.
Not exactly sure about this weeks plan BUT as I'm putting my online shop together now I had better make my mind up :roofles:. oooh ooh but what IS going in my basket is the kingsmill crustless wholemeal bread THREE slices off a 400g loaf is a HexB (now I like crusts but psychologically 3 slices is just so much better:rotflmao:) I can feel a "cleaner/simpler" meal plan coming on for me this week ..if I can organise myself....
Right -better get off and make my plan and then I will be back lol

Attachments

• mingsmill.jpg
    mingsmill.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 28
I knowwwww :woohoo:I get easily excited and this did it for me..I do LOVE sandwiches ....

I have already ordered 2 loaves...avocado, fresh beetroot + feta salad sandwiches..here I come :eatdrink023:and I do mainly red/green so just think.....I could eat 6 slices if I wanted *eeeek*

Did what used to be a hexB flower?

Yep the kingsmill crust less is showing as 3 slices from a 400g loaf as a hexB :D

Morning all..just waiting on my Tesco delivery - beautiful boy in school until 1pm so it will be put the shopping away and then plan for the week ahead.

I'm changing things up a bit this week...I have a real fancying for things like avocado, feta and so on nomnomnom... clean food I think that is what I am after... so then today is going to be

GREEN:-
  • 45g oats HexB+(2)
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • 1tsp sugar (1)
  • mixed berries
  • 1pt sparkling water
1HexA, 1HexB + 3 syns
  • 3 slices crustless wholemeal HexB
  • 10g spread (2)
  • boiled eggs
  • spinach
  • 1tbs salad cream (2.5)
  • salad
HexB + 4.5syns

• apple/pear/clementine/
  • natural yogurt
  • pesto potato salad:-
  • new potatoes
  • red onion
  • 1tbs reduced fat pesto (1.5)
  • 65g feta HexA
  • salad
1.5 syns

So that will be 2h HexB , 2HexA and 9 syns... and I will see what I need this evening to use my other syns up :-D. Right I had better get sorted and make my meal plan for the week :-D

Attachments

• DSCN8878.JPG
    DSCN8878.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
ok that bread is sooooo lovely and soft... really enjoyed y lunch and actually felt like I had eaten a sandwich..not a poor substitute :greenapple:...

I also grabbed some of the thin bagels... roughly 6 syns each but I thought they would make a nice change occasionally .

Right I had better get organised to pick little sir up at 1pm...need to stop off on my way and pay the deposit for his party :bday:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=287853081
and the cinnamon and raisin ones too

Attachments

• DSCN8881.JPG
    DSCN8881.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 24
It IS the pink slaw...I love it but such a farty sized pot... I have the red one too and tried the beetroot one too this week...I love anything like that. Nope, it's not the 50/50 one its the wholemeal but I think a few people are struggling to find it. Think I might have to keep some in the freezer for when its out of stock ...

They are a farty pot for £1 but lush on salad will have look in morrisons for it tomorrow see if I can find it.

Dinner is made and sat waiting for the small person to go to bed so I can eat in peace :whistle:... in the end I only needed 1dsp of pesto and there are only half the potatoes in my plate (but I will still count 1syn as I bet I munch them later :p)

so that will be 2HexA, 2HexB and 8.5syns... will decide what snacky to have later if I need something

Syns used (left)
Sun - 15 (90)
Mon - 8.5 (81.5)

Attachments

• DSCN8882.JPG
    DSCN8882.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 19
Morning all...and ohhhhhhhhhhh what a bloomin wet one it is!! I could have sailed to n from school .... still, hair washed and sat with a pear water and a cuppa whilst I ponder my food for today :-D
I think I'm going RED today.... so off the top of my head I'm going to say ...

• 1 pear
  • 1pt water
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • 3 slices windmill crustless HexB
  • 10g spread (2)
  • tuna
  • 1tbs salad cream (2.5)
  • salad
  • apple
  • roast chicken
  • 200g baby potatoes HexB
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • spinach
So that will b 2 HexB, 1 Hex A and 4.5 syns and I will see if I fancy this evening to use up some more syns.. I have made one odd realisation though.... when I have syns left in the evening I really fancy fruit or free things, I can almost guarantee that if I had no syns left I would "need" something sinful o_O. I'm kind of glad that I have syns left over as I have 2 avocados in the fridge (which had better ripen soon lol) so they will be featuring later this week and they can't half hit the syn bank....totally worth it though :eating:

I'm feeling pretty good right now I seem to have got my head in the right place again...9 weeks since I started and so far I haven't wavered ... no days off plan, no playing catch up, no oinking loads of syns and then half starving to make up for it. I love it when I feel like this as it becomes almost "easy" not that I can stop paying attention and get complacent but I just don't have that manic "why isn't it coming off faster?" head .

Just had a look and its 22 weeks until our 14th wedding anniversary so I'm thinking of a goal I would like to achieve for then and I'm going to go for this,,,,
at the minute I'm 16st 4lb ..... if I can average 1.5lb a week then that will be 2st5lb so I will have snook into the 13's :D ... I think that should be achievable ....

Syns used (left)
Sun - 15 (90)
Mon - 8.5 (81.5)
Tues -4.5 (77)

Last edited:
ok lunch eaten....just looked back and I forgot to eat my snaps damn it lol... I'm stuffed so I will remove them from my plan (gives me more to play with later I guess)
I have to say THAT bread is the business... proper soft n squidgy but still firm enough not to drop the filling down your front :p.. I can see a week of bread lunches -now I know bread often hold my weight so I'm going to see what happens this week * :innocent0001:please please please don't let me blow up like a balloon:innocent0001: lol

Attachments

• DSCN8891.JPG
    DSCN8891.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 15
Hey love the comment on the bread windmill bread lol I'm tired an hungry today done loads of running around an my cat has her kittens at 4am so that with a 1 year old an 4 year old an my other son panicking that the cat had her kittens roll on bed time, foods looking good I still can not find that bread (windmill) lol.

Back