2016 - MAKING TIME FOR ME......

oh there will be photos of the kebab he has been in the oven about 30 mins :eat:.... but the loft is a whole different matter... that is going to take right up to them arriving on the 23rd to do the insulation :banghead:....it's waht happens when you move from a 4 storey German house to a terrace =oh and then hubby plays hunt XYZ lol. It has to be all out of there....although thankfully the freezer can stay ...good job too as it is FULL .. oh well I guess it's body magic :rotflmao:

Attachments

• DSCN8915.JPG
    DSCN8915.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 42
  • DSCN8916.JPG
    DSCN8916.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 29
  • DSCN8917.JPG
    DSCN8917.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 37
  • DSCN8918.JPG
    DSCN8918.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 37
  • DSCN8919.JPG
    DSCN8919.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
  • DSCN8920.JPG
    DSCN8920.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCN8921.JPG
    DSCN8921.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCN8922.JPG
    DSCN8922.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 32
Wow an I thought I had a lot of stuff dinner done in my house am going to dive into a bowl of strawberries an quark tastes like cream mixed with sweetner an vanilla essence.

Morning, sorry for being missing in action lol...
I haven't wandered from plan, just got caught up doing things... but here I am.... Charlie has a full day at nursery today, I got home and sorted some more boxes -now I'm stuck until Glen brings some more down tonight...
anyway last nights dinner was spicy coated chicken and coleslaw and it was FAB and will be a regular on our menu :-D and it was a hexB and 1.5 syns ,,
today I'm doing another red day....and its should look like this:-

• 2 cold syn free sausages
  • pear
  • clementine
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • Bisto cauliflower cheese (1.5) -never tried it before so finger crossed
  • left over coleslaw (1.5)
  • melon
  • parma ham (2.5)
  • 50g avocado (4.5)
  • 45g feta HexA
  • salad
  • 3 slices kingsmill crustless HexB
  • sf jelly (0.5)
  • berries
  • 1/2 activia intensely (1)
So I make that 1HexB 2HexA and 11.5syns

I'm not sure what I will have to use up the other HexB..but I will think about it ...

Attachments

• DSCN8941.JPG
    DSCN8941.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 31
  • DSCN8950.JPG
    DSCN8950.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 29
yes, its a hexB of wholemeal,,, it's supposed to serve 4 at 1.5syn each but I had a hexB to use so I did extra thick coating. I used panko on hubbies (Japanese white bread crumbs) but actually the wholemeal was crispier so next time he is having the same...
here you go xx
150g tomato puree
2tsp cayenne pepper
2tsp garlic salt
1tbs dried mixed herbs
ground black pepper
1 egg white -whisked to stiff peaks
60g wholemeal roll -bread crumbed
12 skinless and boneless chicken thighs

preheat oven to 220 and line a tray with non stick paper
mix the tomato puree with the herbs and spices
fold in the egg whites
dip the chicken in the tomato mix then into the crumbs
bake for 25-30 ins until cooked through.

I have to say that getting the tomato bit to stick to the chicken is a bugger lol

Sounds good oh I found that bread the other day in my local tesco I got so excited I tripped over a bread box trying to grab 2 loaves hahahaha ( but if you read my comments in the March challenge you will know how ditzy I am lol).

oooh our tesco didn't have any bread for my last delivery but I have mum putting it on her order too to double my chances of getting it lol...

well dinner for me changed last night -all because someone posted a video of a dish so I had to adapt it....was flipping lovely too....I still kept my red day so it was :-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • 225g potato HexB
  • sliced baby tomatoes
  • spring onions
  • mushrooms
  • 45g feta HexA
  • 40g parma ham (2)
I can see this becoming a regular...well the same base with whatever toppings I fancy...

I have kept charlie off school today (and he isn't happy about it lol) but I had to collect him early yesterday as he was poorly and upset -so I'm hoping we can break this cough once and for all.
Not entirely sure about todays plan so I'm thinking about it as I type lol...I think I will go green ...I'm doing hubby corned beef hash as it's one of his faves (plus it warms up well at work for lunch for him) so I can pretty much just make what I fancy for me and he won't feel bad that I'm making 2 meals ;)....so, with that in mind I'm thinking..

• fruit salad
  • super green soup
  • baked sweet potato
  • 45g feta (hexB)
  • coleslaw (1.5)
  • fruit salad
  • 1/2 tsp oil (1)
  • onions
  • asparagus
  • sprouting broccoli
  • 30g fresh parmesan(HexA)
  • peas
  • 25g dry weight pasta
  • 250ml semi (HexA)
  • sf jelly with berries (0.5)
so that will be 1hexB, 2 HexA and 5 syns sorted.... not sure about the rest yet but I will figure it out ..
right I had better go and get brekkie sorted for me and 2nd brekkie for charlie :p

Attachments

• DSCN8952.JPG
    DSCN8952.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 21
  • DSCN8953.JPG
    DSCN8953.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 18
Well, lunch really hit the spot -can't remember the last time I had sweet potato... I do need something acidic/salty like feta on it to cut through the richness.

My simply be order should be here by 1pm, so hopefully some of it will fit to help me bridge the gap between what I was and the various sizes. Once I have sorted the attic bedroom out I'm hoping to use part of it as a dressing room -I have 2 huge boxes of clothes up there that were clothes I had got into before I had charlie...and some I was just heading towards..so I plan on giving them all a freshen up and then hanging them so I can keep trying them on , THEN I need to bring all the new ones that are at mums but it's going to be a long time before I have use to them as they are mainly 12's as that was what I was sooooooooooo close to getting to last time... I WILL get there and I don't care how long it takes :D

Attachments

• DSCN8957.JPG
    DSCN8957.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 21
  • DSCN8962.JPG
    DSCN8962.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 20
Morning all

well dinner changed last night when I remembered I was steering clear of pasta so it ended up being a simple potato wedges (2) and coleslaw (1.5) but it hit the spot nicely :D
I'm doing an SP day today so it will hopefully look like this:-

• melon S
  • 3 syn free sausages P
  • tomatoes S
  • mushrooms S
  • 3 slices kingsmill HexB
  • 2 boiled eggs P
  • 50g avocado (4.5)
  • coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, onion) all S +(1.5 syns)
  • celery S
  • beetroot S
  • salmon P
  • 3 parma ham (1.5)
  • onions S
  • Sprouting broccoli S
  • asparagus S
  • sf jelly/berries S (0.5)
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • 1 alpen light S HexB
so that will be my 2 hexB, 1HexA and 8 syns

I will figure out what to do with the other syns as I go along ;)
I just need 1 itty bitty pound this week to grab my club 10 and 1.5lb will drop me into the 15st bracket too.... so lets see if the scales of doom will be kind this week :p
Hope everyone is doing well....

Attachments

• DSCN8966.JPG
    DSCN8966.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 15
  • DSCN8968.JPG
    DSCN8968.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 16
hmmmmm seems like I now have a poorly hubby as well as a poorly boy on my hands..so I'm pretty impressed that I have just made and eaten dinner just for meeee and very nice it was.... 2 syns for the parma ham and sweet chilli and about 5 mins to cook from start to finish :bunnydance:
now then my lunch didnt go according to plan as I was pretty full from brekkie so I just had the coleslaw and beetroot :p..which means I have used 4.5 syns less plus I have both my hexB's left and I can't see me using them now :1461:.... so I guess today has been sort of SP minus the hexB's :rotflmao:...still it is better than eating my body weight in crap :-D... need to get tomorrow right as its weigh in on sunday and that 1.5lb MUST be mine :innocent0001:

Attachments

• DSCN8969.JPG
    DSCN8969.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 14
bad bad bad me..... so far today I have had 2 apples and a pear :banghead:.... I have been up in the attic sorting so just haven't got around to food.. now I'm sat here to tired to bother :oops:..I WILL get something soon ...
Now it seems I have the rotten cold too... but at least working in the attic was nice n quiet ;)...I have been through and moved every last box in the photos...so if the scales aren't kind tomorrow I might stamp on them lol

Attachments

• DSCN8973.JPG
    DSCN8973.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCN8974.JPG
    DSCN8974.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 14
  • DSCN8975.JPG
    DSCN8975.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCN8977.JPG
    DSCN8977.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCN8979.JPG
    DSCN8979.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 15
Morning all.... despite being full of cold I'm feeling :bunnydance: .. 4lb off this morning so I got my club 10, my 2st shiney, dropped into the 15s AND I have now lost just over 1/4 of what I want to :banana_dancer:. Hubby and Charlie are really poorly , so out of the 3 of us I'm for once feeling the healthiest...or should that be "the least rough" lol

ooooh and I forgot to say, yesterday when I was sorting the attic I came across some of my old SW books from when I was at class AND they have the red/green options :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

I'm thinking today will be green...so, I have had melon and water for brekkie and just had a fab lunch (so tasty and filling) ...so lets go with :-

• melon
  • 1pt sparkling water
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • fritatta :-
  • potato
  • spring onion
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • 35g reduced fat feta (1/2 hexB)
  • 15g cheddar (1/2hexB)
  • 2 eggs
  • spinach
  • sf jelly with berries (0.5)
  • actifry chips (2)
  • hm coleslaw (1.5)

now that uses 1HexA+1HexB and 5 syns so I will ponder what to do with the rest later....right think I will drag myself upstairs and fettle our bedroom:D
Have a fab day fols....sure I will be back later

Attachments

• DSCN8983.JPG
    DSCN8983.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 19
dinner done and dusted...and I added 30g cheddar to the wedges so that is another HexB used... leaving a HexA andI haven't had my jelly and yogurt yet so I can't see me using many more syns tonight,,,, enjoyed my food today but boy I'm full so I think it might be an SP day tomorrow

syns used/left:-105
Sunday 3.5 (101.5)

Attachments

• DSCN8986.JPG
    DSCN8986.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 16
Thank you :D....I'm not sure where it has come from but I have iron willpower at the minute......please let it last :innocent0001: lol

Afternoon all , well after a family trip to the Dr it seems Charlie's illness is viral (after the dr last week saying lets give him an inhaler and see if it's asthma!!! which I didn't give him as it made no sense ;-) ) so he can go to school tomorrw...he is soooo happy . Glen has "proper" flu and needs the week off work getting lots of rest and me ?well it seems all I need is steam and I will "be fine :rotflmao:. So hubby is in bed, charlie zzzzz on the sofa and I'm enjoying some peace and coughing up a lung o_O

Anyway I will NOT let it derail me so today RED plan will be:-
  • 250ml semi HexA
  • 3 kingsmill crustless HexB
  • 10g spread (2)
  • marmite
  • clementine
  • pear
  • salmon
  • coleslaw (1.5)
  • sf jelly n berries (0.5)
  • activia intensely (2)
  • lamb hot pot (225g potato) HexB + 1 syn
  • broccoli
  • asparagus
so that will be 2hexB, 1 HexA and 7 syns covered...and I will use the others as I go along ....

Sunday
11.5 (93.5)
Monday 7 (86.5)

dinner was scrummy...and just about to eat my pudpud.... I didn't have my jelly n yogurt earlier so I'm having the jelly with natural yogurt and mini meringues (4syns total) ....
Sunday 11.5 (93.5)
Monday 8.5 (85)

Attachments

• DSCN8990.JPG
    DSCN8990.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCN8992.JPG
    DSCN8992.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 14
Right then...poorly boy n hubby in bed so whilst it's quiet I'm going to set out tomorrows plan...
I'm going to go with another red day I think....sooooo

• 250ml semi HexA
  • apple
  • porridge oats HexB
  • berries
  • prawns
  • dressing (2)
  • salad
  • coleslaw (1.5)
  • melon
  • pizza chicken:-
  • chicken breast
  • tomatoes
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • 20g mozzarella + 15g cheddar HexA
  • 225g jacket HexB cooked in actifry (2)
  • salad

so thats 2hexA and 2 HexB and 5.5 syns.....

Good afternoon.... how can having hubby at home totally throw all my plans...THAT is the question :eek:...I'm not off plan, but lets list what I actually have eaten and intend to eat shall we ..
  • apple/clementines
  • 3 slices kingsmill crustless HexB
  • tuna
  • beetroot
  • coleslaw (1.5)
  • plums/clementines
so that is what I have had so far...my dinner is still going to be the pizza chicken
  • pizza chicken:-
  • chicken breast
  • tomatoes
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • 20g mozzarella + 15g cheddar HexA
  • 225g jacket HexB cooked in actifry (2)
  • salad
I will figure out what to use my other HexA and a few more syns on later... still full of cold and living in a house of germs...but still on plan :bunnydance:
Sunday 11.5 (93.5)
Monday 8.5 (85)
Tuesday

Back