2016 - MAKING TIME FOR ME......

okey dokey... in my bid to get organised I now have a list of the contents of the freezer..... now to make a meal plan and organise some more dishes for the freezer . ...I'm off to search for recipes to use up the things in bold..be back later ..hopefully with a plan sorted :rotflmao:

4 lasagne (3 syns)
6 sausage and rice (free)
11x 12 sped stew (free)
8 sticky chilli chicken (1 syn)
3 goan pork (free)
4 chilli (free)
5 thai chicken (2 syns)
4 buffalo chicken (2 syns)

8 lincolnshire (free)
8 pork sausage (free)
6 chicken sausage
2 rib eye steak
2 new york beef steak
6 pork steak
4 salmon fillet
500g chicken breast fillet
2 x 400g mince
2 chicken burger
2 xtra lean burger
4 kebab burger
2x 6 meatballs
2x 400g southern chicken
2 hache steak
2 spicy hache steak
6 chicken breast -split
chicken breast
500g minced pork
500g minced turkey

raspberries
mixed berries
peas
sweetcorn
mushy peas
prawns
5 balls pizza dough (8 syns)
8 balls tortilla dough (5 syns)

Great organising I'm trying but having a difficult time with my 13 year old at the moment he's adhd an autistic.

I feel for you I really do... I dont work, have one 4year old and a hubby who really pulls his weight and I still often feel like I'm trying to empty a swimming pool with a sieve :oops:.... I bow down to anyone who has more than 1 child, works and so on as I just don't know how you do it!!!! I'm trying to get to a point where I can put my time and energy into knocking the house Into shape...

Hi Capricorn :)

Great to see that you have another diary on the go. I love getting foodie ideas.

When you make your way back to your diary, I'd love you white sauce recipe (for lasagne) and also the 12 speed stew. x

Aww, I was so enjoying reading this diary with all the great pics. I think I remember you from many moons ago on MSE Old Style Weight Loss with frogga and co. Goodness, I weigh even more now than I did then but so pleased to see you never gained it all back despite motherhood and all the other changes in life.
Keep trucking, you'll make it. ;)

Back