2018 challenge

I started exante on 27/12/2016 and by April I had lost 3 1/2 stone and never felt better. In recent months I have gone back to my old ways and put two stone back on and I feel sluggish and just awful and its all my own fault. So come the 27/12/17 im gonna start exante again. My challenge to myself is to lose the same amount of weight by April 2018 and keep it off and get fitter and tone for my holiday in August.

Hi NYNW
I’m back on Exante too, but after a goid few years away. I need to lose around 2stones and am looking for support. Have you made a start?

Happy New year!
Well I'm starting today thought I would start the new year off how I mean to go on. I've around 3 stone to lose but I've not weighed myself yet will do soon. So good luck were gonna do this.

Day 3 for me today. I’ve been feeling really quite ill. Dreadful headache and sickness. Tried to drink water with a little salt which is advised, felt even sicker. Tonight I ate a banana and felt better. I’m out to lunch tomorrow and Wednesday (catching up with friends over the holidays), so will have just the one meal and probably two shakes. The headache is bad!! Anyone else have same issue??

Happy New Year to all and good luck!

My Day one (again!) today.

Mumbles I tend to feel quite headachey on my day 4. But stick with it, it does pass.

i didn't start as planned so it's my day 1 too.. getting abit of a headache but been filling up with water

Hello, can I join you. I am doing a combination of Cambridge (as I have loads of products to use up) and Exante. Had my first ever Exante product today, it was lovely.

I have 5st to get rid of! I did well for a few months last year, but I then had two holidays and my Mum was extremely ill. So thoughts of diet went out the window.

Positive mindset now though. I will do this.

I started today, had 1 product so far and 2 litres of water, I could chew my own arm off! But I'm going to stick with it.

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this but started Exante on Tuesday the 2nd so today is day 3. Quite tired and have had to have an oxo for the last 2 nights to cure the headaches. Anyway Im 5ft 4 and starting weight was 16st 10.8lbs to be honest I've dieted and done well in the past and got lazy. I am wanting to lose 20lbs by Valentine's day as I'm due to have surgery and then work from there.

Hope its going well for you all xx

Hello everyone. I'm back again and I'm on day 1. I have 6 stone to goal but having said that id be super tiny with 6 stone away but that's still going to be my goal this time. One shake in me so far. I'm freezing so far. Come on day 8 lol which is usually when I go into keto.

Hi everyone. I started on 22nd Jan 5ft7 and 22st7lb. My first goal is 15st7 by 11th August for our first family holiday. I’ve survived my sons 4th birthday cake boy it’s a challenge sitting with them for dinner tonight. I’m breathing deeply! I like shakes and bars. Day 3 so I guess I’m not in ketosis yet. Rotten headache and I’m hungry but still 100%. Good luck all.

Hi Soulsister. Welcome and good luck. I’m on week 2 and feeling good. The first week isn’t easy but it gets better.

How much do people lose before someone notices?
I lost 4 stone last time before anyone noticed BUT I had a lot to lose. Sadly I regained most of it (I had lost 7 stone ) so am back here once again FOR THE LAST TIME!!! lol

In 2009 I lost 8 stone but my focus was to have a baby. I was then told it wouldn’t happen so thought did it and went back to old habits (then at 21st got pregnant). I’m sad I didn’t keep it off as I wouldn’t have to do it all again. It’s harder with a family. Good luck bluebell !

Back