2020 - a new year, a new decade, the same me (just hopefully slimmer!)

Uh-oh, did you have to get up in the night? Hopefully not more than once!

How are you doing with water?

Ugh I woke up at 4:45 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep 😭😴 so gonna go in to work early and finish early. I'm on flex so that's not a problem, except I've gotten into a routine with food and I think getting to work 2 hours earlier and leaving 2 hours earlier may cause me trouble later! Have to see how it goes. I do need to go to the shop so that'll kill some time tonight at least lol.

Happy hump day everyone!

Uh-oh, did you have to get up in the night? Hopefully not more than once!

How are you doing with water?

Ugh I woke up at 4:45 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep 😭😴 so gonna go in to work early and finish early. I'm on flex so that's not a problem, except I've gotten into a routine with food and I think getting to work 2 hours earlier and leaving 2 hours earlier may cause me trouble later! Have to see how it goes. I do need to go to the shop so that'll kill some time tonight at least lol.

Happy hump day everyone!

Thankfully, no more than usual. Water's not so bad, I talk for most of the day,and take a couple of bottles with me, one with an electrolyte tablet in.

Your early start might be an interesting experiment actually, to see how it goes :)

So far I've proven that GWR is a far superior rail company than TfW, but I knew that already πŸ˜‚ the main reason I usually go in late is that it means I can avoid TfW trains- they stink 🀒

Ooh forgot to say, have you tried the EatLean Protein cheese? I mean, it's not perfect, but may be suitable for keto and vlcd in small quantities.

So far I've proven that GWR is a far superior rail company than TfW, but I knew that already πŸ˜‚ the main reason I usually go in late is that it means I can avoid TfW trains- they stink 🀒

Ooh forgot to say, have you tried the EatLean Protein cheese? I mean, it's not perfect, but may be suitable for keto and vlcd in small quantities.

Not heard of that, I'll look it up. Standard cheese is fine, though :) I am just taking care as cheese is one of the reasons for my downfall ;)

I can relate @Bagpuss1 ! It's why I stick to babybel, cheese triangle, or get Hubster to weigh cheese out for me. I don't go near the block of cheese πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you @GaGirl :) whereabouts in the southwest are you? I'm a Bristol girl at heart, and most of my childhood memories are in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall (holidays)

My parents live in N.Somerset, in Weston-super-mare :)

So... Coping with my early start.

I've just had my second snack. Going to put off having tea for as long as possible so it's as close to my normal eating time as I can manage. It's been better than I thought it would be, but I've struggled with water. Not sure if it's actually related or not though 🀷

Food today has been:
B : shake
S : celery, cucumber, cheese triangle and babybel
L : shake
S : turkey pieces

Planned homemade lamb koftas with a mini flatbread, veg couscous, homemade tzatziki and salad. I was surprised I managed to get this under 600Calories, but I double count and add 10% just in case. Not gonna lie, I've been thinking about this meal all day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is the trouble with planning really tasty meals lol

Cracking carnival in Bridgewater! Or, at least there used to be. Is it still going?

My dinner was INCREDIBLE!!! Next time I see extra lean lamb mince I'm gonna stick up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ picture doesn't do it justice but I'll try to upload it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200115_192536222.jpg
    IMG_20200115_192536222.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
I survived an 8am start at work yesterday, I'm used to a 10am start, so giving the 9am start a try today.

Today's plan:
S : celery and cheese triangle
S : turkey pieces
T : pasta and meatballs bulked out heavily with veg and salad
S : popcorn and grapes

Off to the cinema tonight, so taking a small bag of popcorn and some grapes with me. This is something I usually do anyway, as I find cinema popcorn a bit hit and miss, and v.expensive!

Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend is in sight!

Just finished work, haven't had my second snack as I'm not going to eat for the sake of it. Maybe I'll use the calories to have a bit of cheese with my pasta tonight :)

Just to add to the party... My folks are in Dorset, my Husband's originally from Cheddar, his folks are now in Midsummer Norton... ;)

Just to add to the party... My folks are in Dorset, my Husband's originally from Cheddar, his folks are now in Midsummer Norton... ;)
Ooh whereabouts in Dorset?

Mmm...cheddar makes me think of a lovely tea room that do amazing cream tea πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ good job I don't live near there anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ although the last 2 times we went there we were living in Bristol and cycled along the strawberry line, so I think we earned our scones and cake!

The exotic vistas of Wimborne Minster... Been there since I was 12.
I had to Google it, don't think I've been there as we tended to go Weymouth, Lyme Regis way rather than towards Poole and Bournemouth - my map reading skills aren't great but Wimborne Minster is in that area right?

Well, 1917 is a bloody brilliant film! But did my blood pressure no good I'm sure! And my the end of the film my heart thought I'd just run a marathon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't think I've ever been so on edge watching a film! I couldn't eat anything so brought my snacks home. They'll do for tomorrow :)

So today's plan. 10am start - back to usual lol. We went to bed fairly late so I just couldn't get up this morning.

S : 90kcal porridge
S : celery and cheese triangle
T : chicken, lots of veg and new potatoes

I got new potatoes for 20p, a swede for 5p a bag of sprouts for 8p and a cabbage for 5p when I went to Morrisons Wednesday. None of it looks like it's on the turn, but as they put sell by and best before dates on it they have to get rid I suppose. I'm not moaning lol. I think the sprouts and potato will last well into next week, which is good as we won't eat them all tonight!

Happy FriYAY everyone! How are your weekends looking?

Yep, Wimborne is East Dorset, not the pretty bit. However as a trade-off the rest of the country's a bit more accessible.

As for 1917, one of our shiny faced 6th formers was an extra in that. :)

Last edited:
Back