2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Hiya it's me that isnt strict enough with myself I could kick myself really could x
But from tomorrow will be my start again day and I cant eat anything coz it sets me off xx
Good weekend thanks quiet and lovely xx

Lipotrim is very strict! And yes you need to completely abstain from food otherwise it defeats the purpose. It can be really tough as your mind is telling you to eat even though you don’t need to as you get all of your required nutrition from the 3 Lipotrim products.

Lighter Life TFR sounds appealing as it’s four products a day and there are a whole range of products; Porridge, Soup, Meals and Bars. I think New You and Slim n Save are similar.

Sorry as I wouldn’t want to interfere as ultimately you need to find what works for you - I just know from experience how disappointed I’ve felt in the past when I’ve not followed the program 100%. I feel a bit hypocritical writing that given I’ve had some chicken/protein during my current Lipotrim stint, especially as I know better by now, but I’ve also come off TFR prematurely because I wasn’t dedicated and it became pointless.

Hope you’ve had a good day ❤️

Yay Emma!! So good to hear from you and I’m so pleased you’re still doing amazing!! Well done you, 4st 10lb!! ❤️

Urgh, I know better by now but it’s like I’m trying to self sabotage, I know the consequences and yet I did it anyway 😭 My only saving grace is that I stopped at chicken/protein and didn’t have a full on food rampage! Not that I should’ve had the chicken to even begin with 🙄

Anyway! How have you been? How are the sessions with the PT going? Well done on the Couch to 5k, coincidently I was actually looking at the app yesterday as I’d like to start running..... or at least I think I do 😂
Hi Gem, Actually leaving the gym I am at because I am finding I am enjoying exercise out of the gym more. I have found a new PT who has a little studio and you don't pay monthly memberships. I quite enjoy the coach to 5k. Although I fell yesterday and have bruised my knee so no running tonight, going to go for a swim instead. Didn't fall running - fell messing about in the house. :)
Don't worry about the chicken incident, it happened girl! Keep going. How is the loss going? xxx

That’s an amazing loss in only 3 months!! Everyone must be amazed at your progress!!
They are very proud - i just cant believe the difference - although i do sometimes feel a little impatient. Love the idea of writing down why you want to do this. Its good to know your goals, why you are doing this!! xx

Well I'm on day 2 now
.....I hope I can do this
Gem you are right the disappointment is unreal when I eat xx

Hi Gem, Actually leaving the gym I am at because I am finding I am enjoying exercise out of the gym more. I have found a new PT who has a little studio and you don't pay monthly memberships. I quite enjoy the coach to 5k. Although I fell yesterday and have bruised my knee so no running tonight, going to go for a swim instead. Didn't fall running - fell messing about in the house. :)
Don't worry about the chicken incident, it happened girl! Keep going. How is the loss going? xxx

It’s great that you’ve found what works for you Emma ☺️ Sorry to hear about your fall 🙈

Yes definitely, one thing I’ve learnt is to not dwell on things, not just in terms of weightloss/diets but generally, what’s done is done after all.

So pleased you’re doing so well ☺️

They are very proud - i just cant believe the difference - although i do sometimes feel a little impatient. Love the idea of writing down why you want to do this. Its good to know your goals, why you are doing this!! xx

Yes, it’s also important to not just focus on the weight target/number on the scales.

Well I'm on day 2 now
.....I hope I can do this
Gem you are right the disappointment is unreal when I eat xx

You can do it! Believe in yourself ❤️ Short term pain for long term gain ☺️

Urgh it’s horrible that sinking feeling of disappointment/failure - not helpful at all to be honest. What’s done is done - a line has been drawn and you’re starting again ☺️

One significant learning for me is to not put too much pressure on myself as I just feel stressed and it’s not a good mindset to be in.

Take it one day at a time initially - if you think you want food, ignore it, you don’t need food on Lipotrim. Distract yourself with other things, a nice bubble bath, a walk, paint your nails - the urge to eat will soon pass.

You can do this! And if it’s not right for you, that’s fine too! TFR is not right for everyone ❤️

Absolutely I agree! I aim to get back to my pre ttc and pregnancies weight. I did lipotrim 14 years ago at 186lb and got down to between 125-130 until first pregnancy. I did another stint after that baby and maintained until my second pregnancy, I lost it and another soon after so between grief and ttc I ended up around the 170 mark. I then fell pregnant and as I’d already gained had avoided putting on more than 10lbs until the last 4 weeks when I think I got every random issue and ended up on beta blockers and gained 2 stone in 3 weeks! I remained on them and was unable to lose any baby weight.
I tried a bit last year but with breastfeeding was ravenous and couldn’t do tfr.

so I am back to get ‘me’ back. To recognise myself in the mirror and wear my pre pregnancy clothes and be able to run about after my kids! I want to be able to bring my toddler to soft play when I feel they are safe again.

I want my husband to feel proud and I want to get my rheumatoid arthritis under control.

a lot of wants but I know through tfr they are possible

You can do it! Believe in yourself ❤️ Short term pain for long term gain ☺️

Urgh it’s horrible that sinking feeling of disappointment/failure - not helpful at all to be honest. What’s done is done - a line has been drawn and you’re starting again ☺️

One significant learning for me is to not put too much pressure on myself as I just feel stressed and it’s not a good mindset to be in.

Take it one day at a time initially - if you think you want food, ignore it, you don’t need food on Lipotrim. Distract yourself with other things, a nice bubble bath, a walk, paint your nails - the urge to eat will soon pass.

You can do this! And if it’s not right for you, that’s fine too! TFR is not right for everyone ❤️

Very good advice . It’s one day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time.

You guys are all amazing and you should
Remember that. The support you have for each other is unreal. I love this group x

Hi still here ploughing away xx
Lol its sometimes repetitive isn’t it just that’s all we can do just keep chugging and taking our ‘meals’.

will be glad to get to bed this evening really can’t be bothered taking my last pack. Can’t be bothered making my favourite, I’m limiting myself with pots just to see how they affect my progress so that leaves soups and it’s just too warm…

Back