20lbs to goal? Let's help eachother!

NHS couch to 5k on iTunes is free x

But good luck on your jog, I couldn't do it so early!

Good luck everyone....I want to lose about 25lbs. I'm on my 3rd week of WW (have lost 2.5lbs ......slow but at least it's off and I can do this plan and still have a life!!) just need to keep my head in the right place as after doing VLCD on and off I have become used to fast results......and have probably mucked up my metabolism in the process. Patience is a virtue I need to re-learn.....

All the best :)

Welcome Jaxie and Littlemissthin!

Great job with the running UKGal! Very impressed :)

@Charlotte-eve I have terrible knees (just for the last yr, not sure if it's anything to do with the extra 1.5 stone I put on?) so can't run either :( Hopefully we'll be fitter by the end of this journey!

Sadly I've put on .5lb this week! Not entirely surprised as I didn't track at all. It's a kick up the ass to get tracking again.

Here's to a solid week ahead.

Hi!! I've lost 2.5lb this week ladies, so 6.5lb to WW goal and 14.5 to ultimate goal!! Yeay!! X

Hey I have 22.5lbs to lose before I get to my ww goal of 144lbs or 10 stone 4. Although I eventually want to get down to 131lbs to give me an overall weightloss of 50lbs from the very start; so another 13lbs after I meet goal.

However my priority is to get to goal and have a healthy bmi. then the extra is just going to be a little personal incentive to aim for afterwards :)

Soooo 22.5lbs to go :D good luck everyone :) xx

Good luck starkissed I'm sure you'll do really well!!

I'm currently 9st 13.5lb as of today, my WW target is 9st 7lb but I want to be 8st 13lb (just to be under 9st-haha) if I get to target I'd have lost 2st 3lb (31lb) in total

LASS x

LittleMissThin 17 said:
NHS couch to 5k on iTunes is free x

Yes it is but I thought this was better but as long as you're movin I don't suppose it matters :)

Felt good when I'd finished! Very virtuous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :)

I have around 30lbs to lose to get me to goal which would be 11 Stone :) then I may try for a personal goal of 10.3 which would mean a 50lb loss altogether :)

I WI on a Wednesday Evening although I'm struggling at the minute so need a bit of a shake up! Have been stuck at the same weight since June so I'm changing my meeting patterns. Couldn't get there last night so going to another one tonight! then as of next week I will be a Tuesday morning weigher :)

Also starting simply filling after WI and a chat with the consultant there so I can hopefully kick start my loss! This is week 13 and I've lost 11.5lbs altogether but will have put some on tonight as I was 21 on friday!

Here's to shifting those scales!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Hello :)

I have around 30lbs to lose to get me to goal which would be 11 Stone :) then I may try for a personal goal of 10.3 which would mean a 50lb loss altogether :)

I WI on a Wednesday Evening although I'm struggling at the minute so need a bit of a shake up! Have been stuck at the same weight since June so I'm changing my meeting patterns. Couldn't get there last night so going to another one tonight! then as of next week I will be a Tuesday morning weigher :)

Also starting simply filling after WI and a chat with the consultant there so I can hopefully kick start my loss! This is week 13 and I've lost 11.5lbs altogether but will have put some on tonight as I was 21 on friday!

Here's to shifting those scales!

Ruth
X

Well done for the weight loss so far. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm here too! I have 22lb total to lose and 15lb of that left to lose, can I join??! x

Anyone can-we welcome all! Here to motivate each other! :)

Hi everyone. I've got 16 lbs left to lose. I started out at 11st 10 post pregnancy weight. I'm now 9st 12. I started ww in march and my weigh day is wednesday morning. I felt like giving up a few weeks ago as I sts for 6 weeks and was getting really down about it!! 2 weeks ago I started losing again and I've lost 7lbs in 2 weeks. So I just want to say it is worth sticking at it even if you feel frustrated and feel like giving up. Good luck everyone xx

Thanks for that Cammyttm! Great to hear that you're had such success and that a plateau can be broken. Well done!

So the weekends nearly here-let's make it a good one!

Right so I'll put in my 2 cents here. I started WW (Discovery) last year in June and lost 28lb. Then I broke up with my ex who I was with for 4 years and kinda stopped even trying after that (that was September 2010).
So I got back on it 8 weeks ago to try Propoints and I've lost half a stone so far (slowly but surely I'm getting there). I have another 15lb to go before I'm in my healthy range.
This week I've been doing an improvised "Wendie plan" (not endorsed by WW, just an idea someone came up with of how to use your points to maybe boost your metabolism a bit) and I'm hoping for a 1.5 lb loss. That would bring me to my 5% goal. If I lost 2lb that would also be my mini goal of getting to 11st 7! Obviously I'm happy with any loss at all hahaha, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed :D xx Hope everyone else is doing ok!? x

Back