21 stone 2.5 and 10 stone to lose eek!!

Vix_UK

Hiya everyone!

So happy to see i'm not the only one out there who has a lot of weight to shift!

I've just joined SW, went to the first meeting and realised I'm one of the heaviest in the group, suprise suprise!

Hoping to get those pounds off, still a bit incredulous about the choice of food on the plan!

Weigh in tomorrow, excited and anxious all at the same time!

Vix

Hi Vix,
i have a lot to lose too, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on, i understand what you mean about being one of the heaviest, but no for long eh?

mspiggy said:
Hi Vix,
i have a lot to lose too, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on, i understand what you mean about being one of the heaviest, but no for long eh?

Hiya mspiggy

Hopefully I won't be the biggest for too long! I'll let you know how I get on.

What diet plan are you doing?

Vix

Good luck Vix,
It's my first weigh in tom too, and I have about 12 stone to lose

Hiya mspiggy

Hopefully I won't be the biggest for too long! I'll let you know how I get on.

What diet plan are you doing?

Vix
Im cutting down, changing my habits using a paul mckenna plan, just on day 3, so just about 362 days until im some kind of a sex kitten;) how you today?

Hello and welcome :)

I too have a lot to lose. I started at 21st 5 in feb. Just healthy eating and exercise bike and walking for me...seems to be working :)

I look forward to chatting with you.

RainbowRose said:
Hello and welcome :)

I too have a lot to lose. I started at 21st 5 in feb. Just healthy eating and exercise bike and walking for me...seems to be working :)

I look forward to chatting with you.

Hello!

How much have you lost so far?

Vix :)

mspiggy said:
Im cutting down, changing my habits using a paul mckenna plan, just on day 3, so just about 362 days until im some kind of a sex kitten;) how you today?

I'm ok thanks! how are you?

I had my first weigh in and I've lost five and a half pounds on the SW plan. Is the Paul McKenna hypnosis? Have you felt a difference?

Vix

Hello!

How much have you lost so far?

Vix :)

52lbs so far..onwards and downwards :)

well done on great loss at weigh in, you are on your way now :D How are you feeling today?

RainbowRose said:
52lbs so far..onwards and downwards :)

well done on great loss at weigh in, you are on your way now :D How are you feeling today?

52lbs!! Since feb that's amazing! I'm feeling great munching in some melon on my break from work. How are you today?

Well done Vix:clap: that was a really good loss, im liking the paulmac thing, the cds are very relaxing, early days yet and time will tell i suppose, but definitely feeling positive about it.

thankyou Vix :)

my signature will give you an idea of how much has come off every week. Some better than others, but it all adds up, so keep positive, it will work for you too :)

I've failed so many times, i am still finding it hard to believe that THIS time it feels it is finally going to work :D it has changed my outlook and my mood, not so unhappy now, but still got a lot of work to do on the old confidence and self esteem :rolleyes:

Hope your day goes well Vix, take care and keep posting!

RainbowRose said:
thankyou Vix :)

my signature will give you an idea of how much has come off every week. Some better than others, but it all adds up, so keep positive, it will work for you too :)

I've failed so many times, i am still finding it hard to believe that THIS time it feels it is finally going to work :D it has changed my outlook and my mood, not so unhappy now, but still got a lot of work to do on the old confidence and self esteem :rolleyes:

Hope your day goes well Vix, take care and keep posting!

Hiya,

I've no idea how to look at your signature haha...step by step instructions maybe?

It's brilliant that you're staying positive! I wish everyday could be like a weigh in day when you've just found out you've lost a lot of weight.

I found today a bit of a struggle, always do when it's rubbish weather. Having a salad is just not as appealing when it's not scorchio!

mspiggy said:
Well done Vix:clap: that was a really good loss, im liking the paulmac thing, the cds are very relaxing, early days yet and time will tell i suppose, but definitely feeling positive about it.

Sounds idyllic !! Nothing like a bit of relaxation start the day :)

Hi vix

my 'signature' is just all that's written below my post under my colourful 'rainbow rose' ;)...see below

How are you doing today? i'm with you on bottlng that feeling on weigh in day, when the scales have moved in the right direction, i'm on cloud 9 the rest of the day...now if i could feel like that every minute of the day in between weigh ins..it would be great!!!

what's on the menu today? July does scream salads doesn't it..but not in this weather ;)

RainbowRose said:
Hi vix

my 'signature' is just all that's written below my post under my colourful 'rainbow rose' ;)...see below

How are you doing today? i'm with you on bottlng that feeling on weigh in day, when the scales have moved in the right direction, i'm on cloud 9 the rest of the day...now if i could feel like that every minute of the day in between weigh ins..it would be great!!!

what's on the menu today? July does scream salads doesn't it..but not in this weather ;)

Ahhh I had a look on the computer and I see what you mean now. I mostly use my iPhone too check posts.

I'm taking the children on a school trip so fruit and yogurt for brekkie. Used my syns for a mocha and flapjack (may have to borrow some syns from tomorrow for that!) Ham salad sandwhich with a pear and squash for lunch. Planning to have some veggie stir fry, got some pak choi that I've no idea how to cook!

I can't make the gym today after work so a eve walk is defo on the cards if the rain holds off!!

Vix

Hi Vix, i like pak choi, i stir fry for 2-3 mins or steam a whole one for 6-8 mins, hope the trip is fun.:)

Thanks for that! I was just wondering how to cook it. I bought a whole one, so will use that method. About to go get my hair done bit of pampering, haven't been for ages!!

What's on your menu tonight?

Back