22 stone and miserable....

Hi all, I rang a cdc during the week and she never got back to me so lm just taking xenical and eating sensibly u are all doing great keep up the good work and thanks so much for all ur encouragement xxx

Hi all, I rang a cdc during the week and she never got back to me so lm just taking xenical and eating sensibly u are all doing great keep up the good work and thanks so much for all ur encouragement xxx

Me and Blilsis have CDCs in Dublin (and both are really good) if you want to PM either of us to get details.

Hi, I started on the Cambridge diet on 10th June weighing in at 16st 8lbs, on my weigh in last week I was 13st 5, and hopefully will be under13stone when I go on holiday in 2 weeks time. I feel so much better and have so much energy. I just came across this site today so it's good to be able to chat to other people.

Hi hun, Ive done the xenical too, and reductile, i was 26 stone and 19 yrs of age when i started them. it still took me years to get the weight off and keep it off, i was up and down like a yoyo. the side effects were too much for me to handle with the xenical.

Years later i found myself at a weight of 19st and had maintained that for about a year. i woke up one morning a few weeks ago and sat with my cup of coffee at 6am crying (a usual thing for me, im so unhappy but never seem to do anything about it) and the thought of CD came to me. 2 days later i was on the CD and a week and a half later im 17lbs lighter. Its been hard but you honestly get used to it after a few days, it becomes nice to not even think about food all day long "what will i stuff my face with tonight" doesnt even enter your head. it leaves more time to concentrate on other things.

I know exactly how you feel about feeling like a recluse, i am pretty much the same, i hate going out with my friends cos no matter how good i think i look in the house before a night out, it brings me back down to earth when i see my mates in their size 8 clothes. I am 30, single, childless and it taunts the life out of me... and i blame it all on my weight, when you feel down hun, you just think of the positive things you have, you have a daughter and lovely bf who love you regardless of your weight. but sometimes we need to sort our weight out for "us" ....

Sorry for rambling on, but i just know how you feel, keep with the xenical if that what is best for you, but just remember, CD is always there to fall back on ... and its wonderful.

Good luck, keep us updated and welcome to minimins... the site has been my best friend over the last couple of weeks.

N x

Back