23rd September 2006....lose a stone challenge! FINISHED WELL DONE EVERYONE!

kamiknix

Silver Member
23rd September 2006 is 6 weeks away and I've got a wedding to go to, so has Mini and Summersyke is celebrating 18 years of wedded bliss! So we have challenged each other to lose a stone by then starting from this coming weeks weigh in! Anyone else up for it?

Kamiknix - losing for mates wedding
Mini - losing for mates wedding
Summersyke - losing for wedding anniversary

Copy and paste....

Good luck all! Kamilla xx

Last edited:
I have my first 'official' day at University on Sept 22nd (close enough to take part in this challenge methinks!)

SO....

Kamiknix - losing for mates wedding...oh and a night of passion with hubby;) as no kids at home that night!!!!
Russiandoll - for starting Uni

I'm with you on this one too.
Kamiknix - losing for mates wedding...oh and a night of passion with hubby;) as no kids at home that night!!!!

Irene - losing for the London meet on 30 September

Irene xx

Hi Kamilla,

I would not mind a night of passion with my husband, that sounds good to me...

Private message me on how I will go about it?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have picked my dress for the wedding Karion had posted it on a thread and I just fell in love with it...it is called a magic dress as it is suppose to make a woman look great!

I want to look this good:D

If you click on the picture you will get close detail of it.

I'm sure you don't need a 'magic' dress to make you look great Mini: your true beauty will shine through, whatever you wear.

However, you're right that the dress IS lovely and I'm sure you'll look absolutely stunning in it! :)

Hi Debbie,

Have not bought it yet, just drooling over it, I can see myself wearing it:D

Now to let the hair grow a little bit longer, if I don't cut it from now it might be an inch or two as it does grow fast.

This dress has given me something strong to visualise and Diva and D_Q are all into this! We will see if it can still work with me?

That dress is gorgeous Mini! And I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it :)

Just wondering ... what makes it 'magic' though :rolleyes:

Posted by Karion Dieting Originally!

The Magic dress every woman will want
This was a well written article I thought.

It lifts. It slims. It smoothes. And it's set to be the next fashion must-have. Bryony Gordon is the first woman to wear it - and is amazed at the results
Forgive me if this reads like the work of a woman who is irritatingly self-confident, verging on arrogant. It is not my fault; the fault lies with the dress I am wearing.
efdress.jpg
'I am transformed into the kind of woman you might see painted on to the side of a B52 Bomber'On an average day, I have a healthy self-loathing for my body. Like many women, I curse at it, torture it and, above all, wish it wasn't mine. But then I was asked to try on Marks & Spencer's new "Magic" dress and, in moments, a £75 piece off material did what years of dieting couldn't: it made me love my body.
Let me explain. M&S is the place to go for body-shaping underwear that sucks in your stomach and shapes your thighs, and now it has gone one step further and built the technology into outerwear - skirts, jeans, tops, dresses - too.
But unlike the underwear, which usually resembles something your grandmother might choose, this stuff looks quite good. In fact, the dress has something of Roland Mouret's Galaxy - the frock that caused such a stir last winter - about it, which is apt, because Mouret's creation also incorporated body-shaping technology.

For more press Here

8 Stone gone somewhere:)
12 months at goal, so either I've cracked it, or my scales are broken

Count me in pls xx

Irene xx
Roch -just to feel good that i have lost another stone !!

Can I join please? I have an exhibition on the 15th September in Cologne and want to buy a new suit. A stone between now and then would be amazing.

Count me in ladies, I seem to be a bit of a snail at this lark so could do with a boost!

Mini - losing for mates wedding (wants night of passion also)!
Flopster wants to lose a stone by the 13th September and wear a suit at her Cologne exhibition!

Barb needs a boost!

WOW loads of takers! Remember to post your losses this week! So thats 7 stone less of us in September!

Flopster - wants to lose a stone by the 13th September and wear a suit at her Cologne exhibition!
Barb needs a boost!
MandyB2 - hols on 18th September

Flopster - wants to lose a stone by the 13th September and wear a suit at her Cologne exhibition!
Barb needs a boost!
Amanda - To get rid of holiday weight!

Hello Amanda!
Love your avatar piccy you look amazing!
Welcome to the September challenge.
Kamilla xx

Barb needs a boost!

Hello Amanda!
Love your avatar piccy you look amazing!

Welcome to the September challenge.
Kamilla xx

I second that:)

I would like to join also, I am going on Hols 30th Sept and would like to lose at least 1 st, more would be great!

Barb needs a boost!
Smartlazydaisy - Hols to Florida 30th September

Good Luck all!

My start weight this morning is 14st 10lbs.

Marie

Back