25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

I'd look for another class too, the plan isn't difficult but you need to understand it properly to get to grips with it. Classes vary loads, my c runs 4 on the same day and the morning one isn't as nice as the evening one.

Don't worry at all that's why we are all here to help and moan to each other!
She sounds horrible! You should change and consider reporting her.

I went to another group before mine and the consultant was so rubbish she told people the wrong syn values, told us to research things rather than ask her and was just uninterested. My new consultant is fantastic, we have a secret facebook group where we all chat and no one can see on our newsfeed, she sends you cards for achievements or just if she thinks you need a boost.

Everyone is right having the right consultant makes a huge difference - CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!

Paulam Im sure you wont! But if you do at least youll of had a great holiday! x

ye I think im going to swap groups I thought maybe going Monday see if I feel encouraged and like shes proud (I crave love and praise) sad I no. then if I don't feel right i'll rejoin somewhere else, it was very much clicky but didn't no if that's because im new and no one knew me? realy cant decide what to do for tea haven't really got much in to make a full meal so may have to bit and bat :( whats everyone else having may give me an idea?

I was going to have spicy lowlow parmos, but now think I might have a lazy sunday dinner, chicken, ready made root veg mash (4syns for half) cabbage and roasties. Like I think I said though I really just want a huge hot bowl of lowlow pasta lol I seriously cant stop thinking about it - I think ill have to go to lowlow addicts club!

x

On a separate note - what does everyone have for lunch?
I work in an office with no microwave, there is one in the building next door but that is as annoying as it sounds!
I was having salads but sickened myself on them, a mugshot is just boring and not enough, the sandwiches have been nice but obv not enough superfree even though theyre piled with spinach.....

Although Im snacking on fruit during the day ( well a little bit) that's not the same as having my 1/3 superfree..... suggestions welcome!
x

I tend to have stuff for lunch that you need a microwave for. My current favorite lunch / dinner us pasta, mushrooms, bacon or ham, pasata and spreadable cheese melted through it. What about pitta / wraps for lunch? You can fit a fair bit of superfree onto a wrap with chicken or tuna or something? What about making home made veg soup and bringing it in a flask? Great way of getting the super free into you.

Soup is a good idea - Only problem is I tend to make them then get bored so they get chucked out, plus soup without bread is like.... I don't know a 99 without a flake just impossible!

I soo wish I liked mushrooms they seem to bulk out everything. Can you have a wrap or pitta as HEB?x

I am so bloody mad with myself again im sat in tears but through anger with myself... As mentioned earlier i knew there as a kitkat chunky in the cupboard and decided to cut it into 4 and then i knew i could defo have a little chocolate during night time cravings, well it all went terribly wrong i ate 2 kit kat chunkys and a friggin chocoltae chip cookie.. I absolutely hate dieting i just wish i could eat eat eat and stay skinny :(
im trying to think ok leave it and move on tomorrow is another day but i just cant believe it first day and ive failed!!! I need to carry on soooo much but dont want to :(

I am so bloody mad with myself again im sat in tears but through anger with myself... As mentioned earlier i knew there as a kitkat chunky in the cupboard and decided to cut it into 4 and then i knew i could defo have a little chocolate during night time cravings, well it all went terribly wrong i ate 2 kit kat chunkys and a friggin chocoltae chip cookie.. I absolutely hate dieting i just wish i could eat eat eat and stay skinny :(
im trying to think ok leave it and move on tomorrow is another day but i just cant believe it first day and ive failed!!! I need to carry on soooo much but dont want to :(

Don't be hard on yourself, just start again tomoro plan your meals and make sure you have plenty of fruit and other bits to nibble on. You will do this you can succeed, have some me time if you can a bath, paint your toe nails, read some of a good book, and don't worry we have all done it. I have had a massive hangover today so eaten rubbish, but will just climb back on wagon tomoro. Keep coming on here, the support is so good :) xx

Awww Mission try not to be too sad, if you hadn't of been dieting you might of had 2 cookies not just 1.
Its a way of life so even though you've been naughty today either start again or don't have syns the next 2 days - simple. Theres no need to be so upset. The first few days are the worst cos you feel like youre restricted but youre not its all choices if you want it eat it but then you have to cut back on the other days.

A girl at my group has no syns mon-fri then Saturday gets mortal (drunk) like really really drunk and has chips on the way home then back to no syn sundays. Its just finding what works for you.
That's why I suggested smaller syn treats like freddos etc, 3 of them is 15 syns, or milky way crispy rolls ummmmmmmmmmmm

Chin up x

so after all my good intentions last night I ended up with a HUGE bowl of lowlow pasta, leeks, onions, ham and a little chorizo.
About half an hour later I was starving and in a mood nothing in the house was what I wanted to eat.
I then decided I wanted chips and beans (those that know me know I cant handle things touching so it was a v v odd choice) BUT we had no frylite!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was then in the biggest mood known to man, there was even talk of mcdonalds but I resisted - granted only because it was FREEZING!

I considered lots of options but non of them appealed and I knew Id already had 9syns so figured the chorizo topped up me up so didn't want to go over.

I had left some pasta, onion and leeks with lowlow for lunch, I was going to add ham and spinach this morning but the builders turned up early so its just plane and as it turns out only a teeny tiny bit boooooooooooooooooooo

MissionI... Ive just eaten a homemade (obv not by me) cupcake with about a metre of frosting on it.... everyone makes naughty choices! Me more than most! tut tut tut

Everyones obviously busy today.... Im trying not to eat another cake!
Im thinking about tea and thought id make veggie lasagne as I just fancy it BUT the builders are likely to still be there when I get home so Ive no idea if we will be able to make any food. Also yet again we should have the chicken dinner so we can use the veg before it goes off.....

Urghhh Im bored I don't want to work I want to eat, really I want cornbeef pie, obv pastry is from the devil so am considering just making the filling but id have it with beans so again no superfree. GRRRRRRRRRR
Superfree is HARD WORK!!

x

hey everyone, been out all day Christmas shopping and food shopping (I got paid today :)
I had yogurt and banana for breakfast
totally forgot about dinner so just quickly grabbed a yogurt, nectarine and bag of crisps :(
got loads of food in now so really no excuses, im going to make a pork stir fry tonight with noodles so should be full if not fruit fruit fruit
felt so mad, upset and gutted yesterday after the kitkats it just proved to me im crap but todays new and im determined to succeed. ive got a pack of freddos today for my chocolate fix.
need to nip to asda to get little one a new coat his got ripped today by a child with adhd at school so I have to replace it.
then cant wait to get in snuggle in my pjs n watch tv or a film, I love winter nights :)
hope everyones doing ok? x

Everyones obviously busy today.... Im trying not to eat another cake!
Im thinking about tea and thought id make veggie lasagne as I just fancy it BUT the builders are likely to still be there when I get home so Ive no idea if we will be able to make any food. Also yet again we should have the chicken dinner so we can use the veg before it goes off.....

Urghhh Im bored I don't want to work I want to eat, really I want cornbeef pie, obv pastry is from the devil so am considering just making the filling but id have it with beans so again no superfree. GRRRRRRRRRR
Superfree is HARD WORK!!

x

MMMMM that cornbeef pie sounds perfect for a wet wintery day like this.... I'm having SW chips and bacon medallions with beans for dinner this evening but won;t be having it until my 2 little ones are in bed as I need to get them bathed and fed when I get home :) .... hav to stock up on some fruit as soon as I get in to keep me going til my dinnertime altho it will be nice to sit down and relax eating my dinner without 20 little fingers trying to grab some off my plate lol.....

Your pasta dish sounds fab too... i need to find some nice chorizo, usually I end up with one that is overly chewy and it turns me off it :(

hey everyone, been out all day Christmas shopping and food shopping (I got paid today :)
I had yogurt and banana for breakfast
totally forgot about dinner so just quickly grabbed a yogurt, nectarine and bag of crisps :(
got loads of food in now so really no excuses, im going to make a pork stir fry tonight with noodles so should be full if not fruit fruit fruit
felt so mad, upset and gutted yesterday after the kitkats it just proved to me im crap but todays new and im determined to succeed. ive got a pack of freddos today for my chocolate fix.
need to nip to asda to get little one a new coat his got ripped today by a child with adhd at school so I have to replace it.
then cant wait to get in snuggle in my pjs n watch tv or a film, I love winter nights :)
hope everyones doing ok? x

Hey Misson,

Glad to hear you're back on track.... the most important thing is definitely to plan your meals so that you don't get caught out and read the book over and over again until it sinks it... I'm still reading my book a few times a week to keep on top of things. Haven't been great myself this week but trying to stay focused :)

How old is your little one? I have tried lots of the SW recipes now and my little ones love them too and it's so much healthier for them too, mine and 3 and 2 but would eat anything really so I'm lucky enough...

Hav started buying Christmas pressies myself too, I'm extra organised this yr....lol

Laura I know Id LOVE some but not too sure I could resist making some pastry!

I was eating loads of gammon type steaks but sickened myself with them having them so much.
I jst get asdas one and take the skin off before frying its always been nice.

I cant believe youre Christmas shopping Im so jealous of the organisation!!!!

Im soooooooooo hungry I don't know whats wrong with me at the moment!

my kiddies are 7 and 9 and love slimming world food, its so just annoying pizza & chips, nuggets, fish fingers etc are so much cheaper than decent food and fruit and veg. im lucky mine eat eat eat anything inc fruit and veg but costs me a fortune.
emma I have to be orgainsed or santa wouldn't come to mine lol, ive even got all cards, wrap and cellotape!!!
going to have my tea shortly plus made some spring rolls to go with it so excited im that hungry :)

Christmas shopping?! I dont start until December but tbf I dont have little ones yet :)

I'm giving myself from christmas eve to boxing day off the diet, and looking forwadr to lots of scrummy treats. Want to be nearly at target by then though - so got some work to do!

xxxx.

Jessy Im the same! I don't start until nearer the time otherwise I forget what Ive bought or I end up giving the things early, but I don't have kids either.

Springrolls?????!!!!!! Explain!!!!!

Back