25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Hello JessyG,

Thank you for taking the time to pop along and say hello. The praise is much appreciated!!
I feel like Ive come along way but have much further to go, with having nothing to look forward to at the moment its hard to keep my head where it needs to be.

Im feeling like a total loser and missing the boy at the moment, but I haven't txt him and am being strong! I just need to stop eating my problems!!
x

It does get easier with the boy. I know exactly how you feel. And I spend my life eating my problems away. I suppose we can't all be perfect!

I know it will, its just that nothing bad has happened so we sort of randomly text just about rubbish, which I suppose isn't a good thing but I cant just stop speaking to him after nearly 4 years. Its not every day or anything prob like once a week maybe? I haven't txt him since Friday but I just miss being with him, even just vegging out watching a film.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its daft isn't it, Im sat thinking we will never get back together while Im fat, and if im thin thatll show him and make him realise. But really its all b*llocks, he loved me fat and thin and youre right if we are meant to be together it will work itself out. But its just random times when I want to turn up at his door and tell him I miss him. Its just so unproductive, I know I could txt him now and say I miss him and I love him and hed reply saying the same... but whats the point in the heartache as it doesn't change anything.

Right rant over and thank you!
I like the peaches and honey ones the best which is odd as im not keen on either!

I remember feeling lonely at a family party, surrounded by people. And I used to work til 9 twice a week and always rang him fir a chat on the way home. I used to be so tempted to ring for a chat on my late night's for nearly 6 months. And if he really was the type of guy who would get back with you because you'd lost weight would you want to be with him anyway? I know its cliche but you need someone who will love you for who you are and not what you look Luke. Would it make any difference to you if he gained / lost weight? You are only tormenting yourself by thinking like that.

lol you wrote "look Luke" his name is Luke lol!

Like I said he wasn't bothered about my weight, which is why its even sillier me saying/typing that.

Thank you for the support though youre such a sweetie!

Lol. Sorry about the typo. Bloody phone. He might have been happy with your weight but you aren't. We need to loose weight for ourselves. I hate my weight. The sooner the better I can get it down. I lost 4lb at weigh in last night.... Wasn't there last week so that's over 2 weeks. Next week is last weigh in before the hols. 2 lb off 1 stone. Please god I'll loose 2!

Wow congratulations!
That's fantastic! Youll def get the 2lbs and 1 stone award!!!
Start uping the water 2/3 litres minimum a day and youll get a fab loss.
Aww Im soooooooooo pleased for you! x

OOOOOOOOOO Im soooooooooo out of the 'Zone'
I don't know whats wrong with me at all

obviously I want to be skinny - I want to fit back into those smaller clothes
I loved being able to pick up a smaller size at the weekend (technically they fit as I could get into them lol its a step in the right direction!)

But at the moment Im just eating whatever I want with a vauge thought to SW - I know ill go tomorrow and Ill of put on, and ill of deserved it but ill still be devo'd!!

Grrrrr - I just need to stop this!

Hey hun
Hope you're feeling okay
Sometimes it is hard to focus on yourself when you're a bit upset even though it's the most important thing to do.
If you can I'd do something relaxing with friends - a nice lunch/spa/film and chill out. Then treat yourself again when you've had a week 100% on plan. Then you can motivate yourself in other ways too.

Just an idea but I think focus on being chilled for a day will help you put everything in perspective and help you with your determination.

The fact you're on here upset that you're off plan says something though :) you are determined and you will do it just you're having a tough time ATM. Be positive :)

xxxx

Awww thanks Jessy!
Its difficult as all my friends are loved up to the max. And my best friend I set up with his best friend!
Don't get me wrong theyre all lovely but just feel like a loser moaning about him/me/us and then complaining about my diet as well. Non of them understand as they are all size 8s and eat like obese horses!

Of course I want to be thinner and confident and happy. Its just hard work when you feel crap.

Like I keep saying Im not enjoying any of the naughty food Im just putting it in my mouth lol. Although mini victory I resisted a Chinese last night so that's got to be a step in the right direction.

Tonight is weigh in.... I know Ill of put on but Im hoping that I manage to stay in the 13s... time will tell.

Paulam and Jessy - how are you both doing? What have you been eating! Give me food diaries! lol x

subscribing :)

Let me know how you get on at weigh in .... I can't seem to drag myself to group when I have put on :(

Jessy Ill have a look!

JLOuise - Im dreading it! I realised today that ive eaten out thurs, fri, sat, sun! Then had indian takeaway Tues and the rest last night! OMG!

Now me trying to make myself feel better, one meal was fajhitas and one was sunday dinner and the indian was within a days syns (chicken sagg 11syns) and spread over 2 days. But as we all know ive had cake and biscuits too!

However!!!
Someone was going to Tesco for lunch and I thought sod it ill have a cheese savoury sandwich and crisps for a treat, then thought a treat for what?!!!
I said no and had a mugshot located in back of draw and an orange. Another mini victory!

Well done on the mini victory :) xxxx

Hello ladies....

Last night was a bad night... I put on... but only 1 and a half which isn't as bad as it should be.
Still upset me though as Im now back in the 14s :( its my own fault though.

So today is a new day!
Breakfast - scrambled egg, beans (made really thick n glooooooopy ummmm) 2 Richmond thin sausages (6syns)
Plus my mum actually cooked me 3, but I only ate two, was mega full and thought I needed a little treat.

Lunch - 2x little bread with ham, spinach and spicy lowlow in. I bought some of them baked star crisps as I think they are 5 syns per bag? Thought that I might feel a little normal having sandwich and crisps for lunch.

Tea - It might change but I have chilli salmon that im going to have with noodles, babycorn and mangetout.

I feel that planning and sticking to it is going to be key this week - get me back in the 13s!!

Hello ladies....

Last night was a bad night... I put on... but only 1 and a half which isn't as bad as it should be.
Still upset me though as Im now back in the 14s :( its my own fault though.

So today is a new day!
Breakfast - scrambled egg, beans (made really thick n glooooooopy ummmm) 2 Richmond thin sausages (6syns)
Plus my mum actually cooked me 3, but I only ate two, was mega full and thought I needed a little treat.

Lunch - 2x little bread with ham, spinach and spicy lowlow in. I bought some of them baked star crisps as I think they are 5 syns per bag? Thought that I might feel a little normal having sandwich and crisps for lunch.

Tea - It might change but I have chilli salmon that im going to have with noodles, babycorn and mangetout.

I feel that planning and sticking to it is going to be key this week - get me back in the 13s!!

You can do it; new week new syn count = being positive :)

A pound and a half is not bad... Definitely back into the 13s next week. I've had a mad busy morning so had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie. Just easier to eat ad I'm going. Banana, pear, 2 kiwis and a Muller light. For lunch I have pasta with mushroom, bacon, pasata and low fat cheese triangles stirred in. I've already drank 3 pints of water! I need to hit my stone next week.

Jessy youre right and that's what Im trying to think! So fingers crossed this week will be a good week!

Paulam - That's loooooooooooads of fruit Im very impressed! Did you put them all in the yogurt? I couldn't handle that Im funny about things touching lol
Lunch sounds nice part from the mushrooms obviously lol
Impressed on the water! Im doing rubbish today - I need to get back to 3 litres a day but im only about 1/2 a litre in so far!

Why am I 'lol'ing' at everything?!! What a strange girl I am.

O!!!!

Got told last night you know the syns for takeaways in the back of the book eg chowmein is 7/8 syns.....
BUT
that's worked out on a 350gm portion, and when my consultant weighed the tub it was 710gm!!! She weighed the rectangle tub which is long and skinny so Im hoping/guessing that the square foil ones may be nearer the 350 mark??!!

Beware though! My Indian is 11syns and I usually have it over 2 nights so was counting it as 6syns per portion but that's actually 11syns per portion as its a rectangle tub not a square one.

Does this make sense to anyone or am I totally going mad trying to let you all know what I mean!

Back