25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Paulam you can get all sorts from Joe's - making low fat food taste great! they do lots of different meats all syn free.

Laura youre brave having lunch! im always too scared!

Sarah - we shall see tonight if the fish has worked.... ekkkkkk

I would probably fall down in a heap in class if I didn't lol... I go straight from work and don't get home til 7pm for my dinner so I would be after passing out if I didn't have some lunch :)

Just wrote this in Lauras diary - poor love lol and realised its best in mine!

Im scared scared scared - obv last week was a HUGE shock so im panicking now thinking I might have put on - I don't know why but you know what its like - Id scraped into the 13s and did my dance so now im scared ill pop back up into the 14s! fingers crossed! I need 1 and a half to get to pre holiday weight, 4lbs will get me my 2 and a half stone award - obv that wont happen this week but maybe if I could do 2 this week and get that mini victory and 2 next week to get the next one! But with the naughty night out tomorrow im not hopeful for next week lol x

Same Laura! I go from work to weigh in! x

Thanx Emma but I can't get them in Ireland. Will have to try find somewhere local.... Or else make burgers myself. Don't worry about tonight... You will loose something. You've been good all week.

umm but I had the cooked breakfast out on sat, then had the pie and minging crumble on sat tea, then ive had a stale muffin on tues, and the Tesco crisps and sandwich yday..... O god! lol x

Well hopefully the amount of fish you've eaten will make a difference. You'll have us all eating fish every day of the week if it works!

I know! Ive had it Friday, mon, tues and wed!

its getting nearer now.... Im starting to feel sick with worry, its pathetic isn't it!

I ended up having a conversation about my dad with a colleague this afternoon, it all spiralled out of control and I ended up telling her more than I should of, got embarrassed and upset then ate a f*cking sponge cake!

I feel like a total idiot and feel very down, not a good omen

good luck emma for weigh in tonight.
well done paula on your weigh in :)
I went and rejoined a new group last night and the lady is sooooo nice she couldn't help me enough, really like her.
feel sooooo ill today so not really ate much, had fruit and yogurt for breakfast and spaghetti on toast for dinner, feel sick, dizzy, headache, bunged up, blurgh in general.
what was everyones first weigh in loss please? im expecting great big numbers but want to see if I should be a little less expectant.

I know exactly how you feel. I have a habit of telling people too much as well. Its done now there is no point in worrying about it. Maybe ask her to keep it to herself if its something personal. What tome is WI?

I maintained :( I was and am gutted.
I really really am. I hate weeks like this. Makes me feel like theres no point. I knw im being melodramatic but Im just sad and feel rubbish.

My mum lost 1lb and im pleased for her, but as usual she cheated lots more than me :(

Mission im really pleased for you it will make all the difference. I lost 4lbs my first week 4.5lbs my second.

Sarah that's interesting - I might have to look into local butchers cos I think the joes syn free stuff is expensive.

Paulam I just don't know why it happened, I don't even like her!

Nope it wont cos Im out tonight and possibly tomorrow Sarah.
I needed this week to be a good loss :(
I haven't even been that bad really I think its unfair, as ive actually had superfree with every meal and we all know how rubbish I am at that!

Now to top things off my car is poorly.
Im hoping its just the exhaust but have a sickening feeling its going to be the clutch!

Its REALLY over revving and is now knocking.

I felt **** and ate a cheese savory sandwich - double badness as im allergic to cheese and obv a million syns!

The house is still in total upheaval im just fed up! come Monday we will have no kitchen for somewhere between 3-6 weeks!!

oh my god emma your having a shocking time love. what are you having done the whole house? (it seems t hve taken forever).
ive been so good even went to mcdonalds with my friend today sat and ate nothing and then went to the potato stand in town when she'd finished I tried so hard not to stare at the salty tasty dee fried chips :( but I did it I resisted even when she kept sayin a small chips wont hurt, come on try some etc etc.
I am so determined o loose.
wow 4lbs I hope im as lucky fingers crossed.
what did everyone else do on there 1st weigh in?

ok well Friday turned into a disaster - car cost me hundreds.
I went out with the girls - drank LOTS of fizz - I tried to be good and ordered a grilled chicken kebab but it was gross so didn't actually eat any.

Saturday I was up at 9 and out of the house all day till 6, went to a pub and I had fajitas and a few chips.
went to an 18th on the night but I didn't drink and turned down a Chinese but then ate buffet food - cornbeef pie and cheese savoury sandwich - naughty!

Sunday I was still feeling sorry for myself and the boy took me for breakfast - wasn't very nice though so mainly ate bacon lol. then just went crazy had a roast chicken sandwich (homemade) but white bread! Then had cake - carrot cake - a big bit! Then for tea had a burger (lean mince, wholemeal bread) but with rocket and goats cheese.

The builders are back this morning to start on the kitchen - in theory!!! So spent all of last night emptying it but now will have no kitchen facilities apart from a microwave for 3-6 weeks! Don't even ask why its going to take so long its just a nightmare.

Also random but does anyone happen to know where I can get a PURE white worktop from that's not a million pound~?!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back