25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Ive googled away but its mainly people saying slow cookers (but I don't know if I will have a fridge to keep meat, veg etc) and then couscous which I don't like.

I plan on toast with hoops, beans, eggs
JPs with hoop or beans lol
Pasta packets

Then im a bit stumped - lunch will have to be sandwiches, maybe ryvitas, lowlow and ham, or mugshots.

Hello ladies. I've had the morning from hell. Was biting into something and my crowned tooth broke clean off at the gum.... FRONT tooth. Have an emergency appointment this afternoon with the dentist and I'm sobbing my heart out. I'm still in work and trying not to talk to anyone. My head hurts, my eyes sting and I feel sick. But on the upside for the 1st time in about a year I haven't wanted to eat.

OMG you poor poor thing!
Im glad you managed to get in today. You poor poor thing. Surely you shouldn't be in work if youre crying?! Can you not put in a half day? or full day?
I really feel for you xxx

Thanks! I needed the sympathy. We are dead in work anyway and I'm the only therapist on til lunch time so I'm gonna leave at 1. Not a single client in all morning so at least I don't have to face anyone.

what is it you do?
I hope your colleagues are being nice to you! They should be feeding you choc mousse! Only yummy thing I can think of that's not hot, cold or hard but it isn't SW friendly!

I just feel sorry for myself.
Cant have my hair done before I see HER now cos of car bill, and cant have my eyelash extensions either booooooooooooo :( x

I'm a beauty therapist. There's only me ans the receptionist til 2. I'm going then. And I actually really do not want to eat. I feel sick.
I'm sure you are very fed up over the car. You'll look beautiful without eye lash extensions... You don't need them. Is the birthday this weekend?

I will not! Im blonde so I just look like I have teeny tiny eyes, they help loads. I wore the stick on ones for years but are a bit to drag queeny for me now.
My roots are by my ears! Ok well not quite but im in the inches stage!!

Aww id love a friend that was a beauty therapist! Damn you being so far away but its for the best for you or id stalk you to make me look nice lol.

I am annoyed about the car but least I have a good trust worthy garage so I know im not getting ripped off!

Yes his bday is on Sunday, but the night out is Saturday. Ive told him hes not getting any presents as we aren't officially together and ive now got no money lol
x

im in such a shity mood, I should be revising for my exam, I haven't started. Im stressed about the work happening in the house. Im worried about my car and money to pay for it. Im worried about having no kitchen for weeks and just piling the weight on as I don't feel like im in the right frame of mine. Ive got rubbish going on with my dad - what a shock!
I don't know whats wrong with me or how to fix it.

I was meant to be going for tea with my friend tomorrow,hair done wed, fat club thurs and eyelashes Friday now well I cant afford any of them!

Aww Emma.
Sorry your having such a rubbish time.
Don't worry about WI this week.
That's what's great about SW. It fits with you, you don't fit in with it :)
Maybe you could text your leader and explain the situation and pay next week. I think group would give you a boost.
But, if you just wanna chat and have a good moan. We are here:) K xx

aww thanks K!
Im just eating rubbish, my head isn't in it now that everywhere is covered in dust and we have no kitchen at all! The lounge is full of everything so no room to move. We were in bed at 7 last night as no where to sit down stairs!
x

its just crap at the min and feels like the last thing I can be arsed with is being controlled and good.
I know I should try as ill just feel worse if I don't but you know what its like!

Thanks for the support ladies!

You've got a dress already?! I thought youd of waited until nearer but hey what do I know!

Im mad at myself as I wanted so much to be in the 13s for this weekend, and obviously I did that not last weigh in but the one before then last week I stayed the same and this week ill of put on and be back in the 14s! Grrrrrr

BUT FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!
I text my hairdresser to say Im poor and destitute and will have to have horrific hair and look like a tramp to see HER! But he replied and said I shall go to the ball! Hes doing my hair and just said to pay him whenever even if its next year! So I shall have lovely high lights and a cut! Mwah ha ha!
I shall be blonde!! woopwoop!

As I cant afford to have my nails done, I took a chance on some stick on ones from Boyes for £1.50!! Theyre fantastic! Im normally a French girl but Ive gone for black ones and lots of people have said theyre nice already! x

On the upside to me loosing a tooth yesterday, I can't eat properly so hopefully it'll help sw... Although I can think of easier ways to loose a few lb. I'm toothless until Friday. Was meant to have a date tonight.... Needless to say I've cancelled.
That's great about the hair Emma. Keep the glue for the nails in your bag just in case. And if you plan to wear spanx be careful getting them in and off. Spanx and stick on nails don't mix.

Aww you poor thing no tooth till Friday but at least you can just eat soups?? scrambled egg?

I think im wearing a jumpsuit which doesn't need the spanx woopwoop!

Gutted about the date - where did you meet him?
x

Internet dating! I was on the site for a while last year and only signed up again last week. My 1st date off it. We've rescheduled for the weekend. I was honest about why I changed. Maybe the lack of tooth will help me loose another few lb by then. I can actually eat its just very weird and I'm only eating when I need to I'd that makes sense... Normally I'd eat wether I was hungry or not!

omg!!
I love the thought of internet dating but Ive never been brave enough! Ahhh tell me everything about it?!
My friend went on 2 dates one lied about his height, asked for scraps from a Michelin star restaurant and tried to talk to a pilot.... of an air ambulance who was trying to rescue someone!
The other is now her long term partner, gorgeous, loaded and witty!

I know im going to have a gain but so be it! x

Did she meet her long term partner from the dating site? When I was on it last year I met plenty of weirdos so many on it just looking for one thing. I figure there has to be some decent people on there though. Its actually fun just chatting to people anyway.
You might not have gained this week. Think positive. Even if you stay the same again you'll still be in the 13s! Two and a half days left to weigh in as well. Mine is in screw hours. Fingers crossed. I'm heading to lidl now to stock up on healthy food. I'm hibernating because of the tooth so gonna have a big cook up and freeR stuff. Haven't really got back into it since hols. Tomorrow is the start of the new me wanna join me?

Back