25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

I am a huge panicer.
I dont want to feel deflated and the give up.
So would that just be fruit and water? Sorry to sound daft still trying to get my head around it.

superfree is veg and fruit.
You can do success express which is instead of having 1/3 superfree you have 2/3s.
Ive never don't it like.

I really think youll be fine and have nothing to worry about if you've been good. Try chill out and just stick to it, you know youre doing it right. HEA and HEB with 1/3 superfree and 2 litres of water. Youll be sweet.

Look at me preaching! I think im going to have a break from SW until the house is sorted as im just paying to be told ive gained!

ive come to confess ive been a total pig and pigged out completely.
ate crisps, chocs, cheese, etc etc all because ive stupidly weighed myself.
anyway its done and I feel sick now so that'll teach me.
just done a meal planner for this week so will just stick to it from now on, going to go to class but not going to stay incase I burst into tears when she asks how ive done. new week new syn. im moved on.
thanks for replying emma and tatabubbly :)
feel like a reyt winge xx

tatabubbly I could have written that myself, ive got massive emotions that I need to deal with and then stop using food.
how have you been doing? x

Mission, I'm an obsessive compulsive weigher as well... I've been so good this week and seem to have gained. I'm do fed up. And I'm an emotional eater. I can actually pin point mine but don't know how to stop it. My comfort eating comes from something that happened when I was a child. I only figured it out in the last year and I'm 33. Still doesn't stop me though. Forget about what you've eaten this morning. Its done. Try to be good now til weigh in.

I think most people who are over weight have emotions connected to it otherwise we wouldn't do it and keep doing it.
Mission it sucks which is why you shouldn't weigh yourself at home, naughty Paulam too!
Like tata says everyone has crazy binges cos we are sad then we feel worse about ourselves when we have done it and there becomes the vicious circle!

I told my consultant im not going to come to group for a few weeks until the house is sorted. She is normally amazing like ive said but instead she text saying she wasn't going to beg me to attend group and plenty of people manage without kitchens, if I want help come to group and if I don't then don't. That wasn't word for word but pretty much it. Granted I didn't want her to beg me to come as I think its pointless at the moment but she could of been nicer. Other members of the group have send me lovely messages encouraging me etc and I think I just feel let down by her response.

Im just fed up with it all - yuk
x

That wasn't very nice of her. If it was me I wouldn't even want to go back to her. It must be so hard to diet without a kitchen. Its all about being prepared but how can you prepare properly with no kitchen. The only thing is if you stop going for a while will you loose the run of yourself and put on loads of weight?

Keeping the faith is the only thing that can help. Granted my weight gain at the minute is because I am suck in a foreign country, with no real friends here and my OH works all week quite hard.. But I will get over it and I will be okay!

Emma, thats quite a let down from your consultant. I left group because, although mine was wonderful, she was too nice.. I suppose the main things you could do are stock up on pots of low cal jelly, get some alpen light bars and mugshots in! Try and keep whatever area you have a low syn zone so even if you nibble on stuff, that it be light in calories and hopefully not too gainful!
Can you have a kettle? When I was really broke (at one point!), to make pasta and rice, I would boil the kettle, throw it on top of the pasta, cover the pasta with a lid and put a tea towel over it and in 15 minutes the pasta was soft. I know it sounds daft but even that helped me?

Well we are all here any time you need to moan anyway. Well done on sticking to sw when you have only moved a month ago.

I am FUMING!
Id wrote on the group wall of the facebook thing yday and like I said people had been really nice.
THEN last night I went on and there were a few people writing posts on the wall saying things like - stop moaning - either follow plan or leave - people shouldn't come on here to moan - its not hard to stick to plan! etc etc

I really couldn't/cant believe it. My consultant text me on the evening to check on me, and I told her that I thought it was terrible that people were making such comments when the group is meant to be there to support each other. She just replied and said she was sorry I felt like that.

x

Sorry TaTa I hope youre ok and like the ladies say we are all here to help if we can.

Yes the plan is easy to follow in theory but if they find it so easy how come they are not a size 10? Maybe you should find another group. Are you ok? As you said they are supposed to support you. Do they never moan in their lives? God anyone who is overweight moans about dieting.

Im just really annoyed - I thought I was good by talking about the difficulties and instead Ive just been given aload of *****! GRRRR
Youre right!!!!! I never thought of that if its so easy and theyre so perfect why are they not teeny tiny!
HA!!!! GO PAULAM!!! Ha fricking HA!

You've made me feel lots better! BIG hug my lovely!

On a separate note, the boy is taking me to see arctic monkeys tonight in Newcastle AND hes booked AND paid for a hotel.

Things are crazy mad - Im soooo happy. BUT must not get excited, must remain calm and casual so he doesn't know! He text me earlier and said "I really love you, thank you so much for just being you"
I replied and said "awww thanks" lol I obviously did a secret dance of glee at my desk!

x

Glad I made you feel better... Big hugs back to you! Delighted things are going well with the boy! You are right to play it cool. Make him work hard! I would have done a dance around the office at that message as well though!

Just eating some homemade veg soup... Not very nice for some reason and I made a huge pot if it.... I've about 6 more tubs of it at home :-(

Back