25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

TaTa - thanks you made me smile - the orange was trying to make you be naughty!

I am looking forward to being back on plan but just feel so low and rubbish at the moment :( a lot of it has probably got to do with eating rubbish and lack of veg. All the addatives in pre made food isn't helping either. I feel sluggish, tired and cant sleep properly.
Boooo hiss Boooo

20 cals = roughly 1 syn??
x

o that sounds nice - I really want something fresh!
Im sick to death of cardboard pre packaged sandwiches and crisps!
Wish there was a deli round here.
x

so I finish work in 46 minutes, then Im driving to fat club... I feel sick at the thought of it!
I know its going to be a huge gain...

Ive re drawn a block chart with my starting weight

and coloured off from 16st 2.5 down to 14st 7. Im hoping I can colour more off but im doubtful. Last weigh in 2 weeks ago I was 14st 2.5. Im thinking ill be about the 7lbs mark now - gutting and all my own fault.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have like a chart drawn with each square = 1lb, like a countdown so when I lose I colour one out, so I can see how far Ive come and how far Ive got left. I also had a list so like:
week 1 4lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4
month 1 - lost
week 5 etc
month 2 - lost,
..... total lost so far

It was really good and kept me feeling positive on off weeks
x

yellow blocks mean 1/2 stone or a stone achieved. Blue blocks are my targets.
As you can see I put on 3.5lbs last night, so back up to 14.5 which is annoying as now I haven't even lost 2 stone any more - Im 9.5lbs heavier than before I went on holiday! GRRRRRRR so all of sept and oct have just been putting weight on! Not good I should of been in the 12s by now! x

Im going to see my friend that lost her little girl tomorrow night, itll be her first night out since last November so cant say Im going to be good but I will try where possible. But will try be good foodwise between now and then.

Next weekend Im going to an engagement party in Harrogate (where Im from) so will be seeing people I haven't in years - bit like a reunion I guess, which is annoying that Ive put weight back on! They knew me when I was a size 10/12 17year old!

Weekend after that! Im going to a friends qualifying party which is a meal out (ive selected a salmon in tomato sauce pasta, no starter or pudding) and drinks but again shouldn't be too bad.

Weekend after that! I KNOW I KNOW! My mums going to Manchester on some deal, travel, hotel, 3 course meal, breakfast and visit to Christmas market £70!! So ill be home alone that can go one of two ways as the boy is also away - will try to be good though.

Im thinking as I know what Im doing for the next few weekends and have things to look forward to I should be able to be good during the week? Its getting to be slow cooker weather, so cornbeef hash will make an appearance. Ive joined 'slow cooker saddos' on fb and the amount of things they do in them in amazing so might give the lasagne, yes lasagne in the s.c a go!

Emma, you have a busy few weeks ahead of you. If you are good during the weeks you should be fine! I did intend to go Tuesday night to WI but had an argument with a cat and ended up having to go for a tetnus shot to the doc on call and was too late for WI. I weighed myself this morning and have gained... But its coming up to that time of the month so hoping its a combination of that and all I ate Monday and that the fact I've been really good this week might kick in by next WI. Very fed up at the mo. Must be pmt. Could eat all around me. Being very controlled though. How long that will last us anyone's guess. Very tempted to quit.

DO NOT QUIT!
Take it from me it will make you feel sooooooooo much worse!

O no about the cat - hope youre ok!
Yeah then but eat yummy warm comforting food. My plan is huge bowls of pasta!
x

cornbeef stew/hash thing. I just chuck in 2 veg bags from Tesco about £1 each (carrot, onion turnip) and (leek, onion and celery) with some gravy let it cook all day on low, then when I get home put in a tin of low fat cornbeef (11syns) its very yummy.

Bolognaises, curries. I did a gammon joint a few times that's lovely! Then you can have pulled gammon sandwiches, salads, pasta dishes. You can also do the Maggi so juicy bags in the s.c!
x

rice pudding with diet cream soda or lemonade.
soups!

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
pudding rice, diet pop (free) and sweetner (then you can add nutmeg or cinnamon if you want)

Back