25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

I used pudding rice but think you can do either. Umm I cant remember -helpful I know! A few hours I think and just stirred it occasionally. I also added a muller light to it once in bowl to make it different flavours!

definitely need to try that one. it sounds yum. woulod be nice with a few strawberries or rasberries stirred in as well.

Ive put toffee muller in before then just an options sachet (2syns) makes it so choc and naughty tasting! UMMMM
I don't even like rice pudding but very nice! x

I think so?!
I cant remember I think about 300gm rice and half a bottle of pop. x

Hello all,
sorry been quiet, my mum got taken into hospital on Monday morning by ambulance, I was there 9 till 8 then the boy brought me comfort food Chinese (my old fav chicken fried rice, curry sauce, spring rolls and of course prawn crackers)
They have no idea whats wrong with her but thinking it could be blood poisoning! Im just trying to stay positive theyre running loads of tests so at some point they should figure it out hopefully.

Id made a SW tea on sunday, salmon pasta, id put a stew type thing in the slow cooker and made vegetable stir fry and noodles. Its all still just sat in the kitchen. Yday I was at the hospital till 11am then went to work, then went to hospital till about 7 I think. When I got home the boy had got an asda build your own pizza but I only ate 2 small slices.

She has 3 sisters, all very local. One cant go visit bcos shes busy, the other is having her hair done, the third wants to but ive said not to as her husband has just finished chemo and her daughter just had a baby on sunday, don't want to risk any germs. I then had to ring my dad after 3 and a half months of silence to tell him, he didn't even ask how I was but turned up to see her - hes known her 30 years... he took her a fruit basket... shes never ate fruit in her life!

Then to top things off on my way to work this morning I suddenly heard that f*cking noise from the car AGAIN, the exhaust noise! Im now trying to figure out when I can go and get it reattached!

The builders finished on Friday but came back on Tuesday to finish bits off, they fixed the radiators in the kitchen and extension.... now the ones in the rest of the house don't work! We have a new washing machine with the kitchen hurray! But alas everything is coming out soaking wet and wont dry on the dry setting as its too hot!

Oh Emma, you poor thing. My heart goes out to you. Big hugs. I wish I was closer so I could help you out. I'll say a prayer for both of you. Is she in good form? Hopefully they will find out quickly what's wrong.

Paulam that's lovely of you thank you! No she hasn't been, today seems to have turned a corner though and she seems brighter. They are going to start trying to ween her off the oxygen today so fingers crossed that goes ok. Just waiting on CT scan results and blood cultures at the moment. Theyre not really going anything just antiBs, drips and warfarin injections until they diagnoise something concrete.

Ive been to the garage and the nice man fixed the car in record time and I didn't have to pay so hurray!

Work people are going to visit tonight and her sister has moved her hair app so shes going about now ish for afternoon visiting. Im just going to call in for half hour or so tonight, everyones saying not to go, but I cant not go wouldn't feel right. So when I get home ill strip all her bed and bleach all surfaces possible and get the windows wide open.

Bcos shes been poorly for so long and the ongoing building work theres so much to do but things have to be done in an order but its annoying as the order doesn't correspond with priority! Theres stuff in her room for the kitchen, I cant clean her room till its gone, it cant be moved until kitchen fully cleaned, then the actual stuff needs to be cleaned before it can go in the kitchen. Which is all a huge job before I can get to the job in hand of cleaning her room.
I need to wash loooooooooooooooads of clothes but the heating is broke so cant dry them, same with all the bedding.

I want to have the painting finished before she gets home cos of the fumes, but cant paint until ive cleaned and tidyed, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Could you take a day off work? And rope in a few friends to help. If there was 3 or 4 of you the kitchen would be clean in no time.
I know what you mean about not feeling right to not visit your mam. I would be the same. You must be exhausted though. Is there anyone you could ask for help? Even someone to wash and dry clothes for you?

Her family are being pretty useless but cant be helped (not that any of them work, nevermind full time!) I wouldn't ask my dad. The boy works shifts so he cant really help, which just leaves my friends but most of them work 12 hour days or don't live locally. Pretty much on my own.
x

There's useless people in every family but sounds like you have had more than your fair share. Just do the washing and hang it around the house. It'll dry eventually. You should try and take a day off work if you can. At least you'd get through a lit of it.

Theres nowhere to hang it lol - everywhere needs washing down - I just keep putting it back on a dry cycle but think ill of shrank everything! I knew how to use our old washer/drier but this one seems stupid!

I tried to take a half day today and said I was going to afternoon visiting but my boss said hed go lol so now im at work all day :(

Ive got most of the washing done now and think its drying. Theres possibly a 20 meter high pile of ironing but that can wait! I need to more stuff around the house to try make the rooms look emptier and tidier! Then see if I can get some painting done. Itll be fine - I will be fine! I just want everywhere nice for her.

x

Also its fat club tonight - I don't want to go but think ill try to, I dunno all very stressful as its one side of town to go there, then otherside to go home and feed cats then back over otherside for hospital. Visiting starts 6.30 but you have to be there about 6 to get a space!! So actually I wont have time to fed poor little cats they'll have to wait till after visiting so about 9 :( poor little things theyre really being neglected!
The scales will be horrific! But must keep in the habit of going or ill just end up sacking it off! x

awh emma, you're really having a crap time of it lately!!
I really hope your mum is feeling better soon...xxx

thank you very much Laura!

This is my to do list so far:
Moveboxes from lounge - find home for them?
wipe down skirting boards, window sills and sides – mums, mine, landing, stairsand lounge
change beds
Hoover – mums, mine, landing, stairs,lounge, hall
Sweep and wash kitchen floor
Clean bathroom – and floor
Wash living room ceiling plaster marks
paint living room chimney wall
move sofa
hang curtails
hang wall paper in lounge
paint kitchen walls
paint kitchen skirting
finish painting hall
finish painting stairs
ironing
food shop

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew tired just looking at it all lol x

God I'm tired looking at it too. I know you want everything done for your mam but remember you are only 1 person. There's no point running yourself into the ground. You'll be no good to your mam then. Why don't you be honest with your boss and tell him you could really do with a days holidays. X

yes Im thinking if I take tomorrow off, then I could get lots done!

By the time I get back from the hospital tonight it will be about 8.45 so I think I could do:

Move boxes from lounge - find home for them?
wipe down skirting boards, window sills and sides – mums, mine, landing, stairsand lounge
change beds
Hoover – mums, mine, landing, stairs,lounge, hall

By then ill be shattered so will go to bed.

Then if I can be off tomorrow during the day I can:
Sweep and wash kitchen floor
Clean bathroom – and floor
Wash living room ceiling plaster marks
paint living room chimney wall
move sofa
hang curtails

and on the evening:
paint kitchen walls
paint kitchen skirting
finish painting hall
finish painting stairs