25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

so im going to go tonight - I don't want to but I will.
I know it will be a gain but so be it.
I had a healthy tea last night, beans on toast this morning then got left overs for lunch - I don't usually have a big lunch on weigh day but hey ho doubt it will make a difference.
x

hey emma..... soooo excited for your news... that's brilliant.... just get the essential furniture when you are moving in and you will build it up as you go along... otherwise you will just end up buying stuff fort he sake of having something and end up hating it :)

I felt the same about WI last night, knew it was gonna be a gain but just bit the bullet and went... had a gain but not as bad as I thought... was only 1.5 lbs.... am gonna try my best to get rid of it and more this week :)

Betty yes it is and it is me - Hello! O youll be bored to tears you poor thing lol.

Laura - id be over the moon with 1.5lbs on think it will defo be a lot more - im starting to feel sick already but I resisted the mince pies in the office!
Im excited but scared and nervous lol

x

Hello... feeling sheepish today, I put on 3lbs last night...
I then went home and made cajan spiced pork and chorizo burgers (2 syns for chorizo) topped with some goats cheese (??) on a bed of spinach (raw obvs) and roasties so that wasn't too bad and was sooooooooooooooo tasty!

had scrambled egg and toast this morning, got left over pasta for lunch with extra spinach to go in, and 2 oranges for snacks.
x

urghhh today is long and freezing, my nice hot pasta seems a distant memory, im not hungry just bored but want to eat lol.
this is clearly why I am fat!
x

Hello all,

I cant remember what I had for tea on Friday which may be guilt related.
I had scrambled egg and HEB toast for breakfast on sat, then met 2 of the girls to go to Newcastle - sadly had a crap time we went to the effort of going to Newcastle then went in the first pub out of the station, a weatherspoons and sat in there for 6 and a half hours..... in my opinion that's daft we could of just stayed in the town at home. So I ended up drinking 2 bottles of wine and eating a tuna mayo baguette and a few chips.... not good at all! I didn't have a takeaway when we got back home like they did but when I got home I did have 2 crumpets!

Sunday I had scrambled egg, bacon, beans and 1 piece of toast for breakfast, we went out for Sunday dinner which was mums first time leaving the house (apart from via ambulance) for a month so needed to make the effort. I had looooads of veg with my dinner but did eat the homemade Yorkshire. I then resisted the mcdonalds for tea but did have a few celebration sweets.

Today I had a teeny tiny orange for breakfast - I need to go shopping again! I went to Tesco at lunch and got uncle bens microwave rice, I had the tomato and basil (something like that) and I chucked in a load of ham, I left the spinach in the car and it was far too cold to go and get it!

I think Im going to have salmon with lots of veg tonight for tea.
x

Sounds like you've been good. I've been very good most days this week and fairly good Sat and Sunday.... Not good but not terrible either. And I seem to have gained weight! My system is a bit messed up at the mo though. Came off the pill about 4 months ago and feel like I have permanent pjs at the mo. Keep blaming the weight on being due, but its been 8 weeks now and still nothing so can't keep blaming that. Aaaggghhhh. I want to give up.

I want to too, but we wont! We will keep trying. Any good choices we make are better than just all bad choices.
The wine wasn't good though, or the shots that I missed out confessing!

Urghh I hated coming off the pill, I got the implant and its the best thing I ever did! Maybe youre dehydrated??

Being very good is way better than Ive been!! I just need a full week strictly on plan but doesn't seem to happen at the moment.

hello :) I made on way through most of your diary the other day but haven't finished it completely yet, how are you gettin on? you have had a busy few months well done for still following plan :) when do you weigh in x

I don't blame you not reading it all its just me complaining and moaning!
I get weighed on a Thursday - dreading it!

I was full of good intentions last night, it was planned... I got home and mum wanted to go for tea! Im weak I went!! Instead of my usual chicken curry with rice and chips (mega naughty Chinese style curry) I got the steak pie, which only had a small pastry top no sides or bottom and it was shortcrust not puff (I know I should of left it and I didn't and now im making excuses lol) but it came with LOTS of veg which I ate.... I know I know but its a better choice than I wanted...

This morning again there was no food so I had an orange, then got to work and had grapes.
Lunch was a packet of uncle bens Mexican rice 2 1/2 syns, with ham and loooooooooooads of spinach im soo soo full id defo recommend it, only 2 mins in the MICROWAVE wooopwoop.
x

I've just had WI and after a good week I've gained 1.5lb. Disgusted and so tempted to pack it all in. I feel like crying. I'm nearly back at my starting weight now. :(:(:(:(:(:(

After thinking I hadn't been too bad I thought id write it down.... turns out ive been horrific!

Friday - takeaway
Sat – scrambled egg and Allison bread HEB
2 pieces of oven pizza – 20 syns?
2 bottles of white wine – 50 syns
tuna mayo baguette with chips –30syns?
2 crumpets - 10 syns

Sun – bacon, beans, scrambled egg Allison bread - HEB
pub Sunday dinner – chicken,stuffing, roasties, Y.P, carrots, turnip, leeks and mash – no idea?
several celebration chocolates– 20 syns?

Mon – orange
uncle bens tomato rice andham- 3syns
steak pie, chips, carrots,turnip, cabbage – no idea for pasty square??
lemon tart – a million?

Tue – orange, grapes
uncle bens Mexican rice, hamand spinach - 2 1/2 syns
Maggis chicken balti, greenbeans, peppers, onions, tomatoes and spinach with rice

Im defo not going to be losing this week, its obv going to be ANOTHER GAIN x

Awww Paulam!!! I thought you said youd had some naughty days? Have you stuck to plan properly?
I know that's no help at all, but I just keep thinking any good choices are better than not even considering the choice in the first place, does that make sense?

As you know I got down to 13st 11 but now im back up to 14st 5! Ive put 8lbs back on and trust me it feels like its over a stone! But just try to keep going, or if you rreally feel you cant have a little break?x

I had 1 bad day... Sunday. And that wasn't even too bad. And had a half bottle of wine sat night but was good the rest of the day.
I took your advice on the dehydration though. Haven't been drinking much water. Started today.
I'm going to have a loss next week. I'm going to eat salads and veg til they come out my ears and I'm going to drink enough water that i'll probably spend half the week in the bathroom. Positive thinking. I will loose weight next Tuesday at WI.

drink the water! Minimum of 2litres a day is what youre meant to have any way so if we are meant to drink more water being on SW that's prob an aim of 3!
Im no where near that and ive really let myself go on the water front. Will try to get back in it with you!

I feel really bloated today.
I made chicken curry type thing last night with onions, 2 tins of tomatoes, red and yellow peppers, big green bean type things and entire HUGE bag of spinach just had some for lunch with tiny bit of rice and im soooooooooooo full!
I also had scrambled egg and toast this morning HEB and have eaten 2 oranges through the day. I have the rest of my grapes so will be munching my way through them.

To make my life even fricking better! The short version being a woman at work should of been sacked, hasn't and now is getting paid in a different way which ive now been told means im not getting holiday pay bcos they need to pay her! They said it in a posher way and it is a complicated situation but basically Im fuming as I had over a weeks holiday left to take but now I cant take them or if I do I wont get paid! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Loves x

That's illegal... They can't refuse to pay you for your holidays if you have them to take. You should go to citizens information or whatever the UK version of that is and ask them where you stand. Well I'm back into being positive. Banana and yoghurt for breakfast. Home made veggie soup about an hour ago.... Was yum. Leeks, potato, carrots and chicken stock. Blended really well. I'll definitely be making more. Salad for lunch. Loads if lettuce, tomato, scallions, cucumber, Sweetcorn, boiled egg and turkey with fat free dressing. A litre of water drank already. Will have to work at getting it to 2.5. Don't think I'll manage 3 but I can try. Have a night class tonight so going straight from work... Gonna have a mugshot and a big bowl of veggies that I cooked in ham water so are yum. Being very healthy.

Hello,
I was good last night despite my mood - made a big pasta thing, onions, bacon, leeks, red pepper with some lowlow and a teaspoon of pesto, made loads. Ive got some for lunch but scared itll be too heavy to eat before weigh in so im currently eating grapes. Not upping the water today but will start tonight after I get home. I did eat a miniature hero fudge this morning cant believe theyre like 2 1/2 syns per hero though!

I feel huge at the moment and really need to start trying all week rather than having a bad weekend then trying to be good mon-thurs its too late then!

Your soup sounds nice Paulam whenever I make soup it doesn't really work very well they always end up tasteless no matter how much I veg I put in. Do you put lots of salt and pepper in??
x

I don't normally use salt and pepper. The stock gives it taste. Test it once you've blended it and if you need more then add in another stock pot... The jelly ones will dissolve in the heat of it. Have to say I'll definitely be making that one again. It was yum.

Back