25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Hello,
I was good last night despite my mood - made a big pasta thing, onions, bacon, leeks, red pepper with some lowlow and a teaspoon of pesto, made loads. Ive got some for lunch but scared itll be too heavy to eat before weigh in so im currently eating grapes. Not upping the water today but will start tonight after I get home. I did eat a miniature hero fudge this morning cant believe theyre like 2 1/2 syns per hero though!

I feel huge at the moment and really need to start trying all week rather than having a bad weekend then trying to be good mon-thurs its too late then!

Your soup sounds nice Paulam whenever I make soup it doesn't really work very well they always end up tasteless no matter how much I veg I put in. Do you put lots of salt and pepper in??
x

pasta sounds really tasty I love pesto! might make some version of this at the weekend :)

I get what you mean about weekends they always completely throw me off track especially if I drink alcohol at all, feel a bit huge myself lately too! you should do try cook a nice new meal the weekend or something :) I made a kind of enchilada pasta chicken thing last week it was so nice and felt naughty? x

hello - guess what?!?
I lost 3lbs last night!!!! I was over the fricking moon!!

Had scrambled egg and toast this morning, had veg biryani uncle bens rice with spinach and ham for lunch but wasn't too nice, wont be getting it again, but have had a punnet of strawberries like a good girl. I am going to the girls tonight and we are having a Chinese, going to have chow mein cos that's 8 syns and I like it more than black bean which is 5 syns.
x

well done emma x that's brilliant :) ... i love chow mein, in fact I wish I had one in front of me now... lol... had chicken caesar salad for lunch, was nice but not a patch on a chow mein :)
love love love girly nights!!!!

we are meant to be booking a trip away for March, I sound like a snob but its at some caravan/centre parks type place, Ive never been and it really isn't my thing the outdoors lol but its £50 per couple for 3 nights so we shall see. Steph has just text and said to bring the boys tonight, the boy is at work so itll be 2 couples and me - yuk!!

Chowmein will help me through it but must stay away from prawn crackers AHHHHHHHH lol x

Hey Emma... how did your weekend go?? I ate like a pig all weekend, had 6 chocolate rich tea biscuits for my brekkie Saturday morning so that will give you an idea of how bad I was lol.... Did you enjoy your chinese?

I don;t like the outdoors either but you might be pleasantly surprised, some of the best weekends away I've had have been at caravan parks... give it a go, but bring warm clothes lol

Well!
I came home from work on Friday to find a HUGE bunch of flowers from my favourite florist had arrived at my house from the boy :D big smiles were had by me!
I then went over to my friends, (the boys were there, mine obv wasn't) and the plan had CHANGED!!! NO CHINESE!!! pizza/kebab/parmos were being ordered, I asked for...

The chicken shish kebab (grilled pieces of chicken breast NOT the gross skewer) with salad, and I did NOT order chips!!!
HOWEVER what arrived was gross chicken skewer kebab, no salad, chips and covered in garlic sauce!
I WAS GUTTED!! Id tried so hard! I don't like the chicken so picked at that, the chips were nice but contaminated so just picked at them, but it meant I ended up eating a pitta bread just to be included as we were sat round a table. Wasn't happy at all.

Saturday I had beans and scrambled egg with toast (obv not on, contamination!), it was my nanas 2nd anniversary so I went to see my granda and then went to the cemetery so didn't end up having lunch but then the boy took me out for tea :D
We went to a Spanish place and I had, smoked salmon to start, and a few of his mussels, then a Lebanese chicken kebab which is practically what I had wanted the night before, it came with a wrap and humus which I ate and some small roasties - yes I ate them, and had 2 glasses of wine! But I thought I was doing ok.... we then ordered a sticky toffee pudding to share.... its cake with CREAM! CREAM?????!!!! bork! clearly should of been custard, I only had 2 spoons of it and left it - mini victory!!

Then we get to sunday..... hummm the morning started well, scrambled egg, beans, bacon and toast.... I was doing random bits and bobs so didn't have lunch, my friend from Sheffield popped in so we went for sunday dinner and went back to the place I went with my mum last sunday as it is award winning little local pub. I had beef, mash, roasties, carrots, turnip, leeks... a Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and gravy... naughty but oooooooo so yummy!
Youd think/hope I stopped there, but NO!

About 8 oclock I decided to prep some lunch so set about making a huge pan of veg loaded pasta for this weeks lunches, hurray you think.... until I discovered long forgotten chicken dippers in the freezer, 1.5syns each.... I had of them...9 syns!! I wasn't even hungry!!
THEN like a CRAZY PERSON!!!! I casually ate a cadburys caramel normal sized bar!! 11.5 syns!!!
WHY O WHY WOULD I DO THIS?!!!!

This morning I was running late so ate a greek muller light 1/2 syn so that's ok, then had a big box of the pasta (onions, leeks, asparagus, red and yellow pepper, tomatoes and two type of green beans!) with some spicy turkey meatballs. I stirred half a tub of lowlow through but as its going to make about 6 portions Im not going to count it as anything.
Ive only drank 1 litre of water and 1 cup of tea today but will try to get some more water in while at work.

x

lol... sounds like a fun weekend.... at least you had some mini victories instead of being a complete hound like me ha :)

anyway we are back into it today and the best I can hope for this week is a maintain..! really want a chocolate biscuit right now as I've just seen one of the girls in work dunking one into her coffee but I WILL resist..... please god let me resist :)

Sorry laura I was being dead selfish before and ranting but had to get it all off my chest!
Biscuits for brekkie ummmmm very naughty - but might not be as bad as you think, have you looked up the syns? Also the fact you counted means you restrained yourself otherwise youd of just ate the lot, I would!!

Have you actually been that bad? Apart from the biscuits?

Ive no idea what Im going to be having for tea tonight, I just want to eat eat eat.

O I forgot a HUGE victory!! My all time fav pudding is jam rolly polly, its never available anywhere!
Mum came home with some from the supermarket as it was reduced and it was all fresh not frozen... but I said to put it in the freezer! Although after the poop day ive had I may be wacking it in the oven at 5.15! x

Well Laura... I had my chow mein! Ops!
I got home and had smoked haddock, roasties, mange tout and baby corn - yummy and all free

Then the boy came over and it got late like 9pm and he suddenly wanted a Chinese!! Mum was all on board too - not going well. But I said me and her had to share a chowmein - we went to a different Chinese and omg lush!! It was the tiny thin noodles and had.... carrots, green beans, mange tout, colli, broc, bean sprouts and Chinese veg things! We halved it so depending who you speak to it was either 4 or 8 syns and defo worth it. I was really impressed with all that superfree in it!

Ive had scrambled egg and toast (HEB) this morning, I have the veggie pasta again for lunch.
Ive had half a litre of water this morning, gosh its hard to drink!

Paulam - where are you?!! Hope youre not being naughty!!! x

Hey Emma. I'm not being naughty and I'm still not loosing weight. So much salad veg and soup its coming out of my ears. Seriously thinking about stopping til the new year. I'm paying 9euro every week to be told I'm not loosing anything.

See how it goes this week now that you've had a super duper week - its awful isn't it, ive gone up and down too and really struggled but my theory is to just plod along.
Have you spoken to your consultant about it and done detailed food diaries?
x

sounds like you're def back on track with all that superfree.... i could eat a chinese at anytime, day or night.... even straight after my dinner...... I LOVE chinese food..... I can even eat it the next morning when its cold... gross I know but thats the truth lol !!!
My WI is tomorrow too and I;m hoping for a maintain after the crappy weekend, back on track since yesterday but will be raging if I have a gain ...booo hooo

I can eat chow mein cold but not a proper Chinese meal, my fav is satay but its like 50 syns not even joking so that's for a treat or when Im crying lol.
It really really was nice.

Laura good luck for tomorrow, hammer the water today and limited drinking tomorrow lol.

Betty it really was!

Well last night I had grilled chicken kebab with lettuce, onion and cucumber but I sort of ate 2 pittas with it which then come in at about 15 syns.
Ive tried to work out how many syns ive had starting from Friday and although im guessing I think im at 90.5 and should be at 90 and obv haven't had lunch or tea yet.

Breakfast was bacon and spinach sandwich, Ive got veggie meatball pasta again for lunch, im not even sick of it yumyum. Think the plan is a chicken dinner for tea but we shall see.

I read some random syn story the other day and it was all about how you think youre being good but have a taste of this and a spoon of that and don't count and its like 90 syns a day you don't realise which is prob where im going wrong as I haven't counted the tomato sauce on my sandwich and I wont on my gravy tonight..... but Im being very good with my meals and not snacking which is a huge improvement so.... god I know how daft I sound even writing this.... naughty emma!

I think I read that story before and it makes sense when reading it alright,....I've decided that from tomorrow morning I'm gonna try out the weekly synning and see how I go.... cos sometimes if I oversyn in a day I end up feeling really guilty and it kinda throws me a bit and then I end up eating more crap whereas with the weekly synning it might be a bit easier to get over the guilt of the oversynning.... will give it a try anyway....105 syns a week sounds like loads but know I won't be long going through them :)

I read somewhere else that if you do weekly syns you should count down rather than up as it makes it more positive so 105 minus 5 with 100 remaining, rather than Ive had 5, 10 , 15 etc.
Dunno if it works but sort of makes sense?
x

After eating 2 miniature heros (5syns) at work yesterday dum dum dum! Its another big tub/box! Providers visit and bring treats!
I went home and as planned had chicken dinner, loads of veg, carrots, cabbage, green beans, turnip mash stuff (4 syns I think) s.w roasties, I did have gravy which is prob about 3 syns??
I had a few pieces of a big orange the boy peeled - I cant peel them theyre way too thick. I was naughty and had a full size fudge which I think are 5 syns - so after saying no syns yday I had roughly 17 syns! Its so so easy for them to creep in!!

This is what I think ive had this week - I thought id been really good but obv not as theres stuff I haven't synned and stuff im sure ive under synned - ahhh about weigh in tonight!

Friday

- ? cant remember
- Small amount of rice and spinach, 1syn?
- strawberries
- Stupid chicken kebab, chips, pitta bread – 9+8 =17
Sat
- Scrambled egg and beans on toast - HEB
- ? don’t think I had any
- Spanish – smoked salmon, grilled chicken, wrap
- 2 glasses of wine – 16 syns
Sunday
- Scrambled egg, beans, bacon and toast
- Sunday lunch, carrots, turnip leeks, mash, roasties, stuffing, Yorkshire - ?
- Chicken dippers, sw chips – 9syns
- Caramel – 11 syns
- 2 miniature hero’s – 5 syns
Monday
- Greek Muller ½ syn
- Orange
- Pasta – peppers, onion, leek, 2 x green beans, asparagus, tomatoes, turkey meatball
- Smoked haddock, roasties, mange tout and baby corn
- ½ chow Mein – carrots, green beans, mange tout, colli, broc and bean sprouts – 8syns
Tuesday
- Scrambled egg and toast HEB
- Pasta – peppers, onion, leek, 2 x green beans, asparagus, tomatoes, turkey meatball
- grapes
- grilled chicken, lettuce, onions, cucumber, 2 pitta breads -13 syns and chips – 9 syns?
Wednesday
- bacon and spinach sandwich (HEB)
- Chicken dinner, carrots, baggage, green beans, turnip mash 4 syn? S.w roasties, gravy 3syn?
- Grapes, orange
- Fudge 5 syns , 2x miniature heros 5 syns
107.5 estimated syns used – 90 allowed syns

im terrible I never count red sauce or mayo but obv I should, same with butter!
God no wonder im like a yoyo.

Was on fb sw page this morning and there was a girl who put before and after photos on, she started in feb and has lost 4 and a half stone since! I was sat looking thinking that could of been me! Instead ive just uped and downed for the last 3 month like an idiot surely I could of lost 2 more stone in that time or at least near that but in stead Ive put on!
x

Back