• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

25 points anyone?

Is anyone else on that many points?

It seems a huge amount and I'm thinking I've gone wrong somewhere! :p

But I've been through the food diaries (only briefly and will look more thoroughly) and everyone seems to be on about 22 max!!

So I'm looking for a 25'er buddy!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I am a 23 point person so if you get stuck I will be here.

Hi guys

Thanks for the support! When will I know to go down in points if I'm not meeting/online? I suppose it's a case of keeping track of weight loss and going from there...

Irene, that's my concern, I've posted about it today - I can't get my head around eating more rubbish than usual when I was gaining weight to lose weight! :eek:

And I love rubbish food so much, hence my 16st scariness I suppose! :p

when you go down to the next stone eg 19 st 13 lb you lose a point. Keep doing the questionaireto check you are having the right no.

I have to really make sure I don't have 3 or 4 bars a day

Irene xx

Yay, thank you!

If I reach my September challenge goal I'll be down to 24 points so best enjoy them while I can! :D

I had 2 WW cake bars yesterday they are gorgeous. Can't get into that habit though like you say, espeically just to use up points!

I'll try and have bigger dinners and lunches instead.

Hiya i am on 25 points a day, was down to 24 but been away to the inlaws in cornwall and GOD their pasties are good hehehee.

I never have a problem with my points to be honest but i know i didnt get overweight by struggling to eat.

I tend to use a few a day on milk for coffee and stuff, i have some aside for snacking and then toast with an egg for breakfast, a sandwhich or tuna mayo salad for lunch and then my dinners are usually between 5 and 10 points ( depending on who is cooking me or my OH lol )

I keep little choccie bars and crisps around that are low in points ( mulitpack crunchies, curly wurlys, choc dips) so if i havent used them up and dont need them banked for an indulgent dinner i can nibble on them after dinner and i think its the fact i dont feel like im on a diet that keeps me sticking to it. My OH is always saying hmmmm im sure weight watchers approve of that lol, he just cant get his head around why a diet would allow you to eat as much as you used to and most of the same stuff just a bit slimmer versions lol.

I will help you out with anything if you need it, believe me when you drop a point you will notice it, it sounds silly but when i went rom 25 to 24 i really noticed my lost one lol :D

Thanks!

I had another night of trying to finish the points up! I had extra helpings of a WW recipe from here which was cajun chicken pasta, even added extra low fat cream cheese and yoghurt to the sauce yet later in the evening I wasn't hungry but had to keep eating!

Ending up having 2 Guylian (sp) chocolates and counting them at a point each although I've no idea if they were! I've got a food diary at home, but might start one here to let people cast their expert eyes!

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
I'm on 29!! :eek:

Female = Score 3

16 - 20 = Score 5 (I'm 19)

How many stones do you weigh? 19 :(

How tall are you?
5ft 4ins or above = Score 2 (I'm 5 foot 11)

In your day to day life are you:
Sitting down most of the time = Score 0 (office job)