28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Wow you really have done brilliantly! Congrats on the 3.5lbs this week, you must be so pleased how quickly the weight is still coming off, even after 15 weeks!

I might give the diet coke chicken a go sometime if I can convince the OH, he seemed horrified by the idea! :rolleyes: The options pudding sounds yummy, I can imagine trying that for a bit of comfort food when the nights start to pull in a bit!

Really pleased lost 3.5lbs this week got SOTW And SOTM taking loss to 4st 6lb in 15 weeks

I love reading your diary and seeing the great progress. I have finally gone back to group and it was so nice to have the support of other people :)

Going every week to group really helps me and motivates me to do well and not slip

I tried the online programme and not nothing out of it If I'm honest

I've just read through your diary and it's very motivating. You stick to your plan no matter what and it must be amazing to get so many SOTW awards. I am in my first week and wanted to ask about the Dorset muesli please. Would that be a hex on a green day and where do you get it from. I do miss my muesli, but the one I had before starting SW was full of oil and sugar, so I haven't had any this week. I am sure that going to a class will help keep me on track. I've tried on-line diet clubs before and they don't inspire me the same. Good luck for next week and congrats on getting the 4 stone award.

I've just read through your diary and it's very motivating. You stick to your plan no matter what and it must be amazing to get so many SOTW awards. I am in my first week and wanted to ask about the Dorset muesli please. Would that be a hex on a green day and where do you get it from. I do miss my muesli, but the one I had before starting SW was full of oil and sugar, so I haven't had any this week. I am sure that going to a class will help keep me on track. I've tried on-line diet clubs before and they don't inspire me the same. Good luck for next week and congrats on getting the 4 stone award.

Many thanks for comments ,I am motivated but please believe me its took me a long time to get to this point and get myself 100% committed and focused its a great feeling and I just hope to continue the good work I have started

The dorset muesli is available from most supermarkets Tesco asda sainsburys its very nice I love it my fave is pineapple and papaya cost about £2.50 -£3.00 I know its a HEB on all plans

Totally agree with the option of attending group I failed at online and even now in a much more positive frame of mind I still wouldn't want to do online just don't see any benefit but that's just my opinion

All the best on your journey :)

Been a decent weekend so far

Hit the gym on friday and done usual workout but done some rowing and cross trainer too

At work yesterday afternoon well till 2pm today these shifts I find tough as i find I eat more and being at work that amount of time with all the temptations around me is tough but I kept away from the bad things haha

Tea yesterday was Boiled rice and Some pork medallions (cooked in bbq frylight) really nice as easy to do. After tea I must admit I was starving I hammered 2 mullerlights and loads of fruit later on i had 1 chicken breast and to be honest even then I wanted more but managed to regain control in the past I would have just had so many bad things to eat in a short space of time

Today
Breakfast - 2 hi fi bars HEB 1 banana and 1 mullerlight
Dinner - 24g cheese HEA 1 french fries crisps and mugshot
tea - thin steak mushroom onion beans and syn free chips followed by yoghurt and fruit

syns - french fries 4, choc bar 8 alpen light 3 syns

Looking forward to monday as got few days off and can go to the gym again need to tighten up next few days and have a very light day on tues before my weds am weigh in need 1lb for 4.5 stone I hope to achieve this off on holiday week after so would give me a big boost

Many thanks for reading :)

Thanks, I will look for that. I found the muesli allowances in the on-line diary section. Still finding my way round sorry. I am excited to try this one next time we go to Sains. Hope you enjoy your hols.

How are you going? Did you make it to the gym? Hope, you have been doing better than me I have had a rubbish couple of days ....

I'm very well thanks made the gym this morning at 7:20am :( was tough going that early mind haha

SW wise has been good had homemade pork and apple burgers last night but added a babybel light in the middle (2syns) was very nice

Today food wise well its light and being careful as its day before weigh in done ok this week but really dont feel like i have lost anything to be honest so we shall see

Breakfast - Blackberries with mullerlight and more fruit
Dinner - Well its dinner time no so no idea will edit later
Tea - Beef stew with loads of veg my usual tuesday night weigh in meal ha

syn wise french fries

Hope your well hows it going for you????

crossed fingers I get my 4.5 stone award tomorrow should do really but as i said above just dont feel lighter at all infact prob if anything heavier

Have a good day

Ooh that's a fab idea with the babybel, never thought of putting them inside something like that. Sounds like a great way for me to get my melted cheese fix without the syns!

I can never really tell when it comes to losing at weigh in, some days I wake up feeling lighter but most of the time feel exactly the same. Good luck tomorrow! I've just got back from group and have another 2.5lbs off today, so aiming for my stone award next week. Would be awesome if you could manage your 4.5 stone!

Ooh that's a fab idea with the babybel, never thought of putting them inside something like that. Sounds like a great way for me to get my melted cheese fix without the syns!

I can never really tell when it comes to losing at weigh in, some days I wake up feeling lighter but most of the time feel exactly the same. Good luck tomorrow! I've just got back from group and have another 2.5lbs off today, so aiming for my stone award next week. Would be awesome if you could manage your 4.5 stone!

It was really nice if you try it let me know what you think!

Well done on your 2.5lbs off think I read you got SOTW aswel if so congrats again good luck getting your stone award !! Going to ignre the scales here from now on as mine told me I had put on 3lb lol

Very pleased not only lost 3lb and got my 4.5 stone I'm now only 5lb from 5 stone loss

Big smile today so will have a Chicken Kebab tonight but don't worry not the chip shop kind full of fat haha

Wont weigh in next week as on holiday but really think 2 weeks today I can celebrate my 5st loss

WOW!! Well done you! :talk017:

Are you off anywhere nice on your hols?

Hope you enjoyed the chicken kebab, and yep I'm hoping for another 2lbs next week so I get my first stone off! :)

Thanks very much Cheese Thief :)

Going down devon for a few days last time I went on hols lost 4lb so hoping for sumat similar self catering so eating habits wont change

Ah that's alright then, at least self catering you have a bit more control. I'm going all inclusive in 5 weeks so a bit nervous about that. Going to try my best to stay on plan though as I want this weight off much more than I want to eat rubbish for a week!

Devon is gorgeous and should be a lot quieter now the kids are back too. Hope you get some nice weather! :)

Just do your best until your AI holiday then enjoy it as soon as your back straight back to it might aswel enjoy

For me what drives me on to remain on plan is a) My progress so far and b) the fear of going to weigh in in front of group and gaining big part of my life now is being asked how i have done this week

Fingers crossed for good weather cant wait to get away haha

I'm completely the same, I'd hate to go to group and gain! I know most people do from time to time and after a holiday it's expected, but still I'd rather keep on track. Don't worry I'm determined to have a fab holiday, and I'm sure I'll indulge from time to time, just want to try and keep the SW principles in the back of my mind so I don't end up binnging unnecessarily.Thankfully I've got another 5 weeks before I go to shift a few more pounds!

Hi guys hope you have had a good weekend

Been pretty relaxed and chilled looking forward to going away for a few days tomorrow still on plan obv being away ths week no weigh in but nothing changes and working hard to get to 5st loss on my next weigh in (18th)

Breakfast - fruit yoghurt 2 x alpen light(6 Syns)
Dinner - mug shot french fries(4syns) 2 x 12g cheese HEA yoghurt
tea - Slimming world "KFC" style chicken with potato wedges beans and some reggae reggae sauce 2 syns
yoghurt 1 syns toffee mullerlight greek and 1 activia peach

Really recommend the kfc chicken slimming world style of course its not going to be remotely the same but its nice i really liked it and it was a change topping kind of reminded me of stuffing mixture was a little spicy which I enjoyed

Have a good week guys away from tomorrow so not sure whether I will update

ps can get into my new clothes now fully and they look comfortable everyone saying nice things and commenting on weight loss me though I only see wight loss when wearing old baggy clothes haha strange how my mind works heres to skinny jeans haha maybe not just yet

Target of losing another 3 stone before xmas which I think i could do with same mentality and determination If I can do that it would be nearly 8 stone since May

Gotta aim high

x

Greeting from Paignton

Hope you are all well holiday has been good so far ate on plan but have had a fair but to drink so we shall see what the damage is next Wednesday home tomorrow so a few days to try and get a positive loss

Weather been decent and kids have enjoyed

Good wise
Monday - syn free spag bol
Tuesday - mullerlight Greek coconut Chicken curry and rice (love this)
Wednesday - steak tomatoes mushrooms onion and baked beans
Thurs - gammon pineapple baked potato beans

Hope your all having a good week :)

Back