ProPoints 29 Pro Points

lisa2

Silver Member
Hey,

This is my 1st day on pro points ( was doing SW) i did try a few weeks back but really couldn't get my head into it so hoping by writing a food diary it'll seem that bit easier ( also hoping someone will let me know i'm doing it right lol :D) I'm hoping to lose another stone maybe....i'll see what it looks like as i go.....i'm also doing a workout dvd every evening to help tone up ( i have 3 kids....i'm a mess lol)

Day 1

Breakfast

2 eggs made into an omlette 4pp
20g cheddar cheese 3pp
Mushrooms 0pp

7pp

Lunch

2 slice of ww bread 3pp
2 laughing cow light triangles 1pp
3 slices of wafer thin ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Apple 0pp

5pp

Dinner

Creamy chicken & mushroom ww readymeal 9pp
ww chocolate brownie dessert 3pp

snack

crisps 2pp
packet mini malted milk biscuits 3pp

29/29 daily
0/49 weekly

Last edited:
Good luck hope it helps you by writing your diary on here xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had blood tests done today and had to fast for 12 hours before...so no breakfast today :cry: still it has left me with extra points to have for lunch and dinner lol. Starting Zumba tonight for the first time so will be having a late dinner....anyone do zumba? is it any good?

Breakfast

Nothing

Lunch

Spaghetti bol from wetherspoons 11pp
Banana 0pp

11pp

Dinner

2 Quorn sausages 4pp
150g cous cous 4pp
1 boiled egg 2pp

10pp

Snacks

Milk in a coffee 1pp
Mini malted milk biscuits 3pp
Yogurt 1pp
2 cheese triangles 1pp
2 ryvitas 2pp

8pp

29/29 daily
0/49 weekly

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm finding it alot easier now i'm tracking everything.

Went to zumba last night and i loved it!! Thought everyone would be laughing at me if i got the moves wrong but it was so fast paced you didn't have time to look at anyone else......def feeling it this morning! Hoping it will tone my stomach up and get rid of the love handles that refuse to budge lol

x

Breakfast

Banana 0pp
2 ww bread 3pp
2 cheese triangles 1pp

4pp

Lunch

2 slices of turkey 2pp
2 bread 3pp
mustard 0pp
salad 0pp

5pp

Dinner

150g new potatoes 3pp
120g chicken breast 4pp
Mixed veg ( leeks, carrots, swede) 0pp
Gravy 2tsp 1pp

8pp

Snacks

Milk in 1 coffee 1pp
green tea with pineapple 0pp
apple 0pp
Hot cross bun 4pp
shape yogurt 2pp
mini malted milks 3pp
4 mikado 1pp (?)
Options hot choc 1pp

29/29 daily
0/49 weekly
1hr exercise ( clubland dvd)

I've noticed i snack quite alot, although within points, do you think this will make a difference?
I'm also too scared to use my weeklys for some reason...will see how wed weigh in goes i think

Last edited:
would you recommend zumba? im scared i would feel silly lol as i can be quite shy in group activities :/ i tend to just use the wii fit at home so no-one can see me lol

Mairead Xx

Yay! I have people here lol

I would really recommend zumba... they had women from the age of 16 up to 70's! All shapes and sizes too, you honestly don't notice what anyone else is doing.
I'm really shy ( painfully shy sometimes lol) and i went by myself...... the other half was happy i enjoyed it cause now it gives me something to do other than dvds at home lol.

Hey Loopeylou... thanks for popping in...i have read a bit of your food diary, looks really good

I might give it ago cause my whole facebook new feed is taken up by it lol. But with shift work it puts me off cause i no i couldnt go everyweek :(

and dont be scared of snacking :) i snack more in pp than i eat in meals because its easier when im at work and im doing well so far :) so it obv doesnt make a differance how u use ur points! :D

Thats good to know...i'm more of a eat little and often instead of 3 big meals a day although i am trying to change that.

Def give zumba a go...i keep harping on about it to anyone that'll listen lol

Breakfast

Cereal bar 3pp ( was disgusting, morrisons own)
Milk in coffee 1pp
Yogurt 1pp
Banana 0pp

5pp

Lunch

Mini malted milks 3pp
Hot cross bun 4pp

7pp

Dinner

1 Sheet filo pastry 1
1 Salmon fillet 6pp
Garlic and herb soft cheese 5pp
Stir fry veg 0pp

12pp

Didn't think the cheese would be so high but it was a medium fat one, i spread the cheese on top of the salmon and wrapped it in the filo....it was LOVELY!!

Snacks

Apple 0pp
Hot choc, options 1pp
4 Mikado 1pp
Mini malted milks 3pp

29/29 Daily
0/49 weekly

1 hour exercise ( clubland dvd)

Lisa where do you get your mini malted milks from ?

Hi, i get them from the pound shop....you get a few bags in a pack and i think six biscuits in each one......i love them!

Haven't been able to get on the last few days, food has been good except for Mon when i ate 40 of my weeklies!! ( i wasn't gonna touch them) but anyway weighed in this morning and i've lost......

3lbs!!!

which is really good for me...usually i'm a 1lb a week girl.
I exercised 6 days out of 7 and drank green tea everyday....the exercise has def made a difference already....my stomach is a tad more toned than it was last week lol.

x

Thanks!

Yeah, really happy....felt really guilty for using the weeklies though..gonna have to get out of that lol

When's your weigh day?

Breakfast

Weetos cereal bar 2pps!!! ( was so chocolatey)
Banana 0pp
Milk in coffee 2pp

4pp

Lunch

Leek and potato cup soup 1pp
3 ww crackers 1pp
Fruit salad (strawberry, melon, grapes, orange and apple...shop bought) 0pp

2pp

Dinner

After zumba

Crusty roll 4pp
Quorn burger 2pp
Salad 0pp
cheese slice 2pp

8pp

Snacks

Shape yogurt 2pp
Cereal bar 2pp
Pear 0pp

18/29 so far
0/49 weeklies

My weigh in was today, and im gutted to be honest. i used 6weeklies and my 32pp a day and i gained 2lb i could cry :( Xx

Thats good to know...i'm more of a eat little and often instead of 3 big meals a day although i am trying to change that.

Def give zumba a go...i keep harping on about it to anyone that'll listen lol

why are you trying to change that? It's an excellent habit to increase your metabolism! I would say keep on doing that!!!

Back