ProPoints 29 Pro Points

After a few bad-ish days i'm back on track! Think i've used up all my weeklies so will only use the dailys and exercise everyday!

Breakfast

Cereal bar 2pp
Milk in 1 coffee 1pp

3pp

Lunch

Prawn and mayo sandwich from tesco light choices 7pp
Fruit salad 0pp

7pp

Dinner

Salmon in filo pastry and low fat cheese 9pp
Cous cous 4pp

Snacks

Mini malted milks 3pp
Yogurt 1pp
Half a chocolate brownie --- arrgghh i've just ruined it again! Unsure how many pp it is
29/29
49/49 weeklies

Last edited:
why are you trying to change that? It's an excellent habit to increase your metabolism! I would say keep on doing that!!!

I just thought it would be easier that way.... but i can't force myself to sit and eat big meals so you're right...i will continue with the little and often

Thanks!

I hadn't used any of them in my 1st 2weeks and had good losses i'm really wary about using them now :( Xx

Hey,

This is my 1st day on pro points ( was doing SW) i did try a few weeks back but really couldn't get my head into it so hoping by writing a food diary it'll seem that bit easier ( also hoping someone will let me know i'm doing it right lol :D) I'm hoping to lose another stone maybe....i'll see what it looks like as i go.....i'm also doing a workout dvd every evening to help tone up ( i have 3 kids....i'm a mess lol)

Day 1

Breakfast

2 eggs made into an omlette 4pp
20g cheddar cheese 3pp
Mushrooms 0pp

7pp

Lunch

2 slice of ww bread 3pp
2 laughing cow light triangles 1pp
3 slices of wafer thin ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Apple 0pp

5pp

Dinner

Creamy chicken & mushroom ww readymeal 9pp
ww chocolate brownie dessert 3pp

snack

crisps 2pp
packet mini malted milk biscuits 3pp

29/29 daily
0/49 weekly

hi lisa, i see you have put three slices of waker thin ham as 1 point. when i worked out tesco waker thin ham (i think it was that one!) i worked out u can get six slices for one point! i was so pleased, means u can have ham salad sandwich for low points, tasty!

well done with 3lb in your first week :D exercise really helps to get those pounds moving , keep up with the good work

Well.........weighed in wed and i put on 2lbs!!
Not happy about it.....the only thing i did different was not exercise everyday cause i wasn't feeling too good.

I'm gonna go back to slimming world....i found i ate too many ready meals etc cause they were already pointed for me.

Good luck to everyone!

x

Back