2bls from 5stone!!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Never in my wildest dreams did I think i could lose 5 stone in 3 and a half months!!
I'm just two pounds away eeeek!!
Still a bit to go but it's sooooo worth it!!

Yayness!
I haven't been posting cos I've been MAD busy,
How are all you new ickle Lipotrim angels getting on?

xxx

lovely to see you about again daisy...missed your input xx

h x and many congrats on the fantastic weight loss..how much more do you want to lose?

Really Glad you just posted that news because I want to lose 4.5 stone in 3 months before my wedding on 02.08.08. Although I am on day 4 so got a long time to go. I think that you have done absolutely excellent.

Loubilou

Well done, fantastic achievement, I bet your chuffed to bits and so you should be!

Gxxx

Oh you'll defo lose it!!
I think my brain has to keep up with the loss, i feel the same size as when i started-obviously i'm not cos i've had to bin my wardrobe yippie- but I have yet to feel it!!!
I'm now a size 16, so I'm going to keep going untill i get to a 12.....or maybe 10!
Oh Harriet you must be a little skinny malink by now, well done you!!! How are you finding the later stages??

xxx

:eek:Well done Daisy, this is what this LT journey is all about, people like you that have achieved amazing results through shear mental hard work and unbelievable determination. XXXX:worthy::worthy:XXXX

its like ive read somewhere on this website, think in maintenance, that losing weight is only one part of what we're all doing..once you get to where you want to be, the next phase starts and thats often the hardest part..maintaining that weight and keeping it off for good :)

its going ok most of the time..no slip ups as yet and ive allowed myself two treats a week, of something different everytime so had a cookie today which was great..but this eveing i was feeling down and that damn other cookie left in the bag was calling me..well i got it out and looked at it and thought, what the hell are you doing!! and put it back...so yeah ok, but hard in others lol

temptation is a devil lol

h xxx

you are so right Harri! Its the later on that could get difficult............ cant wait to find out though;)
Cookies I want cookies:drool:

knew id read it somewhere lol thanks lillie xx see it does go in xx

h xx gary i wont tell you what sort it was..wouldnt be fair hehe

a vague discription will be good just for the record!:D x

Congrats Daisy, You've done so well in a very short time!:)

wow if i lost that much in 3 months i would go for Americas next top model LOL well done daisy and not long to go now and u must be really chuffed keep us posted and motivated for us newies oh i just have to say one last thing POGEOUS OMG i have never seen b4 and after pics like ures u look amazing its spurred me on

Well done Daisy thats fab! I found once I got to the 16s you get into the smaller sizes much more quickly....so every few pounds you loose now you will really see it!

WOW Daisy ya must be over the moon!
Your doing amazing!!!

Just wondering do you ever feel really down iv been feeling like this last few days :confused:

Back