2lb Club - 5th January

Well done Starlight - and I've managed to lose 1lb myself this week ( I have no idea how that happened, but there you go!).

Friday's good for me! I lost 4lb this week wooohoooo!!!
Well done Edel and Sandy on your losses this week :)
xx

Well done Nails! :D

-3 for me this week :D Technically it's 2.9, but if I could manage to get away from my whiney little sickling to have a shower and wash my horribly greasy hair(at least .1lb of grease in there at the moment lol) it would be 3 ;)

2lb club

Hi everyone,

Here's this week's chart. Well done to Nails:party0019: this week's slimmer of the week with an amazing 4lbs off

Not too many people posted results this week, so it's slightly bare. Well, I'm sure it'll take off in time.

85a9uv6.jpg

Please feel free to pm me if I have your weight losses wrong.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone.

Is this still Novembers? Or is it Decembers? If it's still Novembers my total and montly weightloss is off :( I've lost 6.5lbs since 29/10/07 and my total loss is 22lb.

Hiya I was missed off that last chart :p:) I did post it but never mind because it was a gain anyway. This week I have lost 3Lbs:D:D:D

Is this still Novembers? Or is it Decembers? If it's still Novembers my total and montly weightloss is off :( I've lost 6.5lbs since 29/10/07 and my total loss is 22lb.

I'll have it fixed for next week's chart. Sorry, I was having problems with the formulae.

Hiya I was missed off that last chart :p:) I did post it but never mind because it was a gain anyway. This week I have lost 3Lbs:D:D:D

Sorry Sonban. I thought that was last week's result. Congratulations on your loss. I'll make sure it's added to the chart for next week.

I had 1.5lb off on Tuesday last week, sorry its late! Next update will be tomorrow x

Go on sign me up :D
iv only just rejoined last nite wont do any harm, and it'll keep me going

I'm down 1.5 lbs this week! Hurray!

2lb club 30th November

Hi Everyone,

Here's this week's chart. Well done to Sonban this week's slimmer of the week with an astounding 3lbs off.

I wasn't too sure of this month's challenge as I'd stuffed up so many people's losses. Congratulations to eveyone who's lost weight this month.

Next month's challenge for those who are interested is going to be 3lbs as there's only 3 weeks till Christmas and I think the aim for most of us will be to maintain . Let me know if you want in or out of the challenge for next month.

81ogmx5.jpg

Back