2lb to goal!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Cant believe it i am only 5lb away from goal now,when i started cd i was 3 stone over weight and now im 5lb away from goal,so pleased that i changed bk to ww. As 2 years ago i got to goal and all went bk on,but this time things will be different, i am going to keep it off and come on here for all your support.
Is there any1 else nearly at goal?
Ww say my goal is between 11.1-10.10 now im only 11.6 so i will keep going,thanks all for your support:D

Well done Gemma! Thats awesome! I'm a long way off my goal! Lol x

Yay ! well done Gemma! so close! .... youve done a great job so far! .

Love Kirsty x

God effort girlie :) xx

Cant believe it i am only 5lb away from goal now,when i started cd i was 3 stone over weight and now im 5lb away from goal,so pleased that i changed bk to ww. As 2 years ago i got to goal and all went bk on,but this time things will be different, i am going to keep it off and come on here for all your support.
Is there any1 else nearly at goal?
Ww say my goal is between 11.1-10.10 now im only 11.6 so i will keep going,thanks all for your support:D

WOW !!! well done Gemma - that is brilliant :D

you'll have that 5lb off in no time.....

good luck !

Debz xx

thanks debs,cant believe it,wouldnt of done it if i didnt have done cd first!

doesn't matter how you did it - the fact is you did it !!! so very very well done :)

Debz xx

well done gemma, let me know what ur eating so i can copy you. lol, i wish there was weight watchers restaurants!!!!

Back