2nd 100% Challenge....21 days

Hi girls

Had a terrible day yesterday and couldn't face posting lol!!

100% day today though, plus an extra long run so I'm pleased.

Keep up the good work!

xxx

I have just dropped jelly in my keyboard!! :rotflmao: Maybe not the best snack to eat while browsing the net lol, but it tastes nice :giggle:

MMMmmmmm jelly flavoured keyboard....good idea!:p

Hi girls

Had a terrible day yesterday and couldn't face posting lol!!

100% day today though, plus an extra long run so I'm pleased.

Keep up the good work!

xxx

Oh Holly!, you should come on and post anyway. We are all here for you, to help you get back on track:).....but hey, looks like you jumped straight back on the wagon yourself, WELL DONE:D:D

Mel x

Glad you are back on track Holly, good on you for the running too, I don't know if I could run lol. Great exercise, a friend of mine has just started and asked me, so may have to pulk up the courage soon and join her!!

I'm having another peckish day, holding out tho! Just had a satsuma, don't really want to have anything else before dinner now, fingers crossed!!!

How are we all doing today:)

I am feeling great:D It is day off exercise today, but took the dog for a walk midday, walked for about 45mins:D

I am up to 786cals and have just finished dinner!! Had dinner really early (for us) so will have another munch later:)

I am finding this so easy at the moment, and am determined to have all 21days as 100%:D

Stirky - I say go for it, join your friend running.....I suggest you do it sooner rather than later, otherwise she will have built up her fitness level and you will both be at completely different levels!!

Mel x

EDIT - Had a piece of cake after dinner...so now on 942cals:)

Last edited:
Stirky - I say go for it, join your friend running.....I suggest you do it sooner rather than later, otherwise she will have built up her fitness level and you will both be at completely different levels!!

Lol, yes that's what I've been thinking! Only thing that is really putting me off is that she's started with her sister, who does A LOT of running, although she'll also be going on her own. But her sister has talked her into running the half marathon next year, just puts me off before I start lol, just seems like to much running to me lol lol!

Doing fine today, not as munchy as yesterday but still been feeling it a bit. Just had my dinner, had a morrisons eat smart meal (chicken in tomato and basil sauce) with some salad (NO PITTA BREAD, woo-hoo!) and it was really nice. THink I'm going to have a muler light in a mo :) Vanilla with choc sprinkles, yum yum yum! Gonna be 100% today!

Half marathon! :eek: Lol. I took a stab at running today. I walked a mile and decided to run the mile back home. I made it a tenth of a mile uphill before my chest was on fire. What did I expect, I haven't run since I was about 16. Do I get extra credit for the effort of dodging oncoming cars? The good news is that I did make the 2 miles, stuck to 2 shakes and 2 snacks and had smoked haddock soup and a few crackers for dinner.

Question: do you think I should be more strict about counting all the calories? So far I've just been rounding everything off and keeping a mental note of what I eat. No cheating though.

Lol, yes that's what I've been thinking! Only thing that is really putting me off is that she's started with her sister, who does A LOT of running, although she'll also be going on her own. But her sister has talked her into running the half marathon next year, just puts me off before I start lol, just seems like to much running to me lol lol!

Doing fine today, not as munchy as yesterday but still been feeling it a bit. Just had my dinner, had a morrisons eat smart meal (chicken in tomato and basil sauce) with some salad (NO PITTA BREAD, woo-hoo!) and it was really nice. THink I'm going to have a muler light in a mo :) Vanilla with choc sprinkles, yum yum yum! Gonna be 100% today!

Hehe! Seems like FAR too much running to me too:rolleyes:. Is there anything else you could do? I want to start playing badminton with dh, but I doubt we will ever get round to actually doing it, for many reasons lol
Well done on the pitta avoidance:D

Half marathon! :eek: Lol. I took a stab at running today. I walked a mile and decided to run the mile back home. I made it a tenth of a mile uphill before my chest was on fire. What did I expect, I haven't run since I was about 16. Do I get extra credit for the effort of dodging oncoming cars? The good news is that I did make the 2 miles, stuck to 2 shakes and 2 snacks and had smoked haddock soup and a few crackers for dinner.

Question: do you think I should be more strict about counting all the calories? So far I've just been rounding everything off and keeping a mental note of what I eat. No cheating though.

Well done, looks like you have had a good day:) With regards to counting the calories, if it is working and you are losing weight then there shouldn't be a problem with how you are doing it:D I am counting every calorie, as I tend to have a selective memory when it comes to food:eek: If I don't work out and write down everything, I trick myself into thinking I have barely eaten:rolleyes::eek:

Was a bit peckish as expected, with eating so early. I have just had a shape yoghurt and a caramel snackajack yum:) Am having a can of diet coke too:p

Another 100% day for me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mel x

Yep Denise I am counting every calorie too, getting quite over fanatical about it tbh, hubby keeps laughing at me! Keeping a food journal on fitday.com which is very handy. Last time I did slimfast I kept a food diary but didn't count cals, and it still worked, although sometimes I think I probably wasn't eating enough!! Well done on the running too! I don't know if I'm brave enough, I haven't run since school when we were forced to do cross country, still gives me nightmares lol!

Well 2lbs down today! Woo-hoo! Really happy with that as although I've been 100% all week I feel like I've been eating too many snacks, lol! Had quite a few peckish days, which is never good, although stuck with it and not gone over so obviously still works hehehe. Just makes me feel guilty when I eat extra snacks, I feel like I'm cheating lol! So 8lbs down in three weeks, the 100% challeneges are certainly helping me to stay right on track!

Good luck for today girlies! I've just had a naughty snack of a mini smarties cake, 118 cals which is shocking as they are so small lol! But all counted so all good! Think I should've had a proper snack tho lol!

:mad: I may have stuffed up. I did 30 minutes of aerobics and had two shakes- intentionally not having any other snacks so that I could have pancakes (3) with syrup for dinner. I may not have gone over my calorie limit, but I'm feeling really guilty because I don't know for sure. That being said, I am going to start keeping track of it.

Evening:)

Stirky - You are doing fantastic:D

I will be counting today as a fail.....I was always planning on having saturdays off SF, but sticking to about 1500/1600 calories., I am having 100 or so less other days to even it out over the week. As long as I stick within that increased amount I would be counting it as 100%....because it is planned for iyswim:eek:

Well I was having today off instead of tomorrow, but unfortunately I am up to my limit now and I haven't had my ice-cream yet:cry:....I mis-calculated earlier in the day :doh: Anyway, I have been looking forward to this ice-cream all day (Ben&Jerry's phish food:p) and after the day i've had i need it, so am still going to have it:eek::rolleyes:

I will be back to 100% tomorrow though. I am also putting off my exercising till tomorrow as baby had me up a 2am, 4am & 5am and has been a nightmare all day!!!!!!

Sorry for the long post, see you all tomorrow:D

Mel x

Hugs Mel and enjoy your ice cream! I know those days, and yep you deserve it, esp after being up all night. Would like to console you and say it gets better lol, but at times it's not esp when they are poorly lol. My 5 year old still wakes me up in the middle of the night for no reason than he wants a hug or his duvet has come off. After 3 of them I cope well with little sleep now, if one of them doesn't wake me up in the night I tend to wake myself up anyway lol! Ah but they're not too bad, always been pretty good sleepers really so can't complain, too much lol!

Denise, sounds like you had a great day, I doubt the pancakes took you over that much if they did at all. Don't know how you got through without any snacks, I would've been evil! I get so crabby when I'm hungry lol! Plus great going with the aerobics, putting me to shame I've been off the exercise this week. No excuse as arm is feeling better these past few days, just been so tired! Now have dreaded PMT too!!!

Well 100% for me today just! I was late getting home as took my daughter to ballet, then had to go and feed horses (usually feed them before but had hectic day today), then pick boys up from nanny's! By that time I was famished, and turning evil! Hungry and PMT all at once really don't go well with me. Got home, just wanted to eat everything in sight, but decided to just get one of the meals in the fridge in the microwave, thank god for microwave meals I really couldn't have waited too long! But all is good, had dinner and muller light, then two crispbakes with cheese spread a bit later. Plus my mood got better, so hubby was pleased being as I bit his head off when I got home! LOL!

Morning

Denise I doubt those pancakes have put over your calorie allowance. I think it might be a good idea to count the calories slightly more accurately...you maybe missing snacks out when there is no need to:)

Stirky - I agree, sometimes ready meals are a diet-saver....I am not a big fan of them but waiting for a meal to cook is awful when you are starving. I have often stood munching on biscuits or crisps while cooking a late dinner:eek:

Back to 100% today:D But I did enjoy my ice-cream Stirky(it was really nice), I have never tasted any of that range before, although I know people herald it as THE BEST ice-cream!!!

I need to plan what to eat today so I can stick with it:)

Mel x

Hi all. Saturday is my day to volunteer at the museum, which gives me a good chance for extra exercise. The walk from the car park to work is either straight up this monstrous set of steps or a hill requiring climbing equipment. I managed to get the 2 mile walk in. But my appetite is just non-existent. I've had two shakes and about 400 calories for dinner, which I had to force myself to eat. I guess when I kill the emotional eating, there isn't much left.

Well was doing great today, altho struggled this evening, but finish 100% on 1325! I always get bad in the eves, hubby has gone out so here on my own and that's bad for me as I eat when I'm bored lol! But gonna go to bed now, so tired! We're off out tomorrow, so might be a struggle depending on what the family get to eat! We are going to take lunch so won't be having a shake for lunch tomorrow, but I've made a nice chicken salad to take for me which is 200cals (had one for dinner, so yummy!) so will have that instead of my shake :) Will take a couple of snacks too, so hopefully will be ok if I can resist ice cream etc!!!

Hmmm... just found this and it says the average ice cream cone is only 140 cals :D so may be able to have one afterall! I was thinking if I did want one I'd get a mini milk as only 30cals, but this list is great!!!
Calorie Counter - Ice Creams and Lollies

Hi All

Sorry, but I am declaring yesterday and today as fails:( I have had a really bad couple of days...things have been said and done, that have made me feel like a piece of crap. I haven't even got dressed today, I hate myself and hate being fat:( yet these things have really hurt me, so all I have done is eat junk food. I hate being an emotional eater, I wish I was one of those that goes off food, when stressed/depressed!!

I am NOT going to let this set-back ruin everything. I am going to do this for myself and bugger anyone who tries to make me feel bad, I am going to have to shove everything to the back of my mind and get on with it tomorrow....I just hope I have a sts when I weigh-in in the morn.

Mel x

Big hugs Mel! I too am an emotional eater, so I can totally understand. I've been struggling the past couple of days as have PMT which is always a bad time for me, just want to eat loads of chocolate. But you're right, it makes you feel better for all of two minutes, then you feel even worse :( I also have always turned to food when I'm bored too, I only ever seem to go off my food when I'm poorly!

But Mel stop the cycle and get back on track tomorrow. Take one day at a time, you can't change the past couple of days, but you CAN change tomorrow. I've been taking this one day at a time and it really is helping. Tomorrow is another day, so you can be 100% then.

Good luck with your weigh in, fingers crossed for you xxx

I haven't been 100% either today! After our trip out I was doing well, even had ice cream all counted! But had the munchies this evening! So finish today 269cals over :mad:

Morning

Stirky - Sorry to hear about your munchies...but hey, it is totm and you also had a lovely day out, which I think is more important than sticking to a diet for one day:)

Well I weighed in this morning(somehow I have lost 1 1/2lb:)) and I am back on track for today. I haven't spoken to the person who upset me, Well not about the issues anyway. I am just sulking hehe...

I forgot to order the shopping for today, so Am not sure what to have for dinner?

Hope other are doing OK??? Please check in with us and let us know how things are going:)

Mel x

Back