2nd baby

Claire-

Hi peeps newbie here well preggo again lol was a member of sw and lost nearly 2 stone but since I found out I was pregnant I didn't go back,

So I'm in week 7 I think and I'm 15stone 10lb wanna get back on track as don't wanna gain tooooo much so tomorrow I'm planning on long walks and making healthier food choices I like doing the extra easy so I'll weigh myself weekly and see how I go rather than go back to group.

If any other pregnant ladies are looking for slimming buddy online give me a shout. :)

Hugs

Claire x

Hello and congrats. What age is your first baby?
Well done on your weight loss so far. I've gained about a stone and a half so far, but could be worse - hoping not to gain much more. I change my mind every couple of weeks but at the minute I'm just eating sensibly and healthy and enjoying it:)

Hi peeps newbie here well preggo again lol was a member of sw and lost nearly 2 stone but since I found out I was pregnant I didn't go back,

So I'm in week 7 I think and I'm 15stone 10lb wanna get back on track as don't wanna gain tooooo much so tomorrow I'm planning on long walks and making healthier food choices I like doing the extra easy so I'll weigh myself weekly and see how I go rather than go back to group.

If any other pregnant ladies are looking for slimming buddy online give me a shout. :)

Hugs

Claire x

Congratulations and good luck :) xx

Hi there im not currently pregnant ive just had my 2nd little one and i managed to loose over a stone while pregnant with him, i went to see the midwife who referred me to a health pregnancy nutritionist who was fantastic, got knows how but i was eating full meals just all done different and was doing light exercise but i managed to end up weighing less once he was born then i did when i conceived. Maybe you could talk to your midwife about this? i found it great help xx

Good luck with your pregnancy

Back