2nd day

jo125

I can't believe that i got through the first day with no "slip ups"

its my second day and i couldn't resist but to get on the scales and i have lost 3lbs already!!!! i know its mainly water that i have lost but its still 3lbs lighter!!!

i called the cambridge helpline to confirm what i can add to my soups they told me i can't add any chilli flakes:( but i can add tabasco sauce:)

i can use sweetner in my coffee but only pill form and not powder:confused:

today i am hungry with a pounding headache

Well done Jo and keep drinking the water!!!! Take paracetamol etc if the headache doesn't go away.

I'm on day 2 aswell and have lost 2lb on 790plan.

So will check in on you tomorrow and see how day 2 went for you!

Well done!! By Thursday you will wonder what all the fuss was about and you will feel great. The first few days are always horrible! Good luck

well done jo and flirty for making it to day 2 :D

your both doing great!

I can't believe that i got through the first day with no "slip ups"

its my second day and i couldn't resist but to get on the scales and i have lost 3lbs already!!!! i know its mainly water that i have lost but its still 3lbs lighter!!!

i called the cambridge helpline to confirm what i can add to my soups they told me i can't add any chilli flakes:( but i can add tabasco sauce:)

i can use sweetner in my coffee but only pill form and not powder:confused:

today i am hungry with a pounding headache

Good morning Jo - hope ur feeling better today hun :)

Stick with it - it DOES get easier...and the results are amazing :D

hugs

Debz
xx

Hi Jo .... so how goes it today??? Here we are on day 3!!!!! WOW! I've lost another pound - so that's 3lb in total ... and determined to stick through today.
Hope yr headaches are better .... and you are still as determined.

its going really well!!! i have lost another 2lbs!!!!! i got some of that summer berry water flavor its sooooo yummy!!!! i also got some mix a mousse stuff so i am gonna try that tomorrow with the bannana shake.....

i was due a shake 20mins ago but i'm not even hunry, my headache has gone but i'm sooooo cold!!!! i'm sitting right next to the heater which is on full... i normaly hate the heat

Hi Jo

How exciting sounds like you've got into ketosis already!

Well done for getting this far and for the weightloss already achieved.

Will look out to check how you are doing each day.

Dizzy x

i just done the ketostix test and it was light pink, when i compared it to the chart on the tub it reads traces so i've just got there.

this site and everyone on here have helped me through the first 2 days which i found difficult but today i feel good (atm lol)

That's great news Jo and also shows you are drinking well and staying hydrated too as it is just traces.

Nice to know the really hard bit's over eh?

Dizzy x

Back