2nd time lucky...i hope!

Starting CD for the 2nd time and this time I really want to crack it!
1st time round went from 12st 2lbs to 10st 8lbs, but unfortunately put it all on and some!

Starting today at 13.12.

Would love to hear your stories so please let me know, has anyone else put some on and then lost it on CD again?

Does anyone else suffer from everyone else thinking CD is unhealthy? If so how do you deal with it?

Thanks so much!
You're all such an inspiration!

Lyds :)

Hi hun, good luck with restart .xx

Hi Lyds - yeah I got all the 'its so unhealthy' stuff from my folks. However, I think its a matter of doing it properly i.e gradually reintroducing food and finding out where your weak points are. If done correctly, I think it has every chance of staying off. So many on here who are CDC's have taken the (substantial) weight off and kept it off for a number of YEARS.

I went back on it purely by chance. I had done it back in 1986 (weight was FAAAARRR less back then) with success but blew it all by going back to bad habits. My sister went on it about 5 weeks ago and I saw the results and thought 'hmmm - time I did something about it too.' Lets face it - I have tried everything else including calorie controlled diets etc.

I figured I had nothing else to lose except weight and so many had been like me and had SUCCEEDED with this. So I am giving it my best.

Well done you for starting up again x

hi lyds, good luck with your restart!! how's your 1st week going?

all the best with your restart x

So a whole host of changes last year and now finally I am back to restart again - have been on and off for a while, not really committing but still seeing my counsellor - started recently at 14.4 and today weighed in at 13.8 - however have to definately commit as in July my best friend is getting married and I asked her to get my bridesmade dress in a size 12...sooooo fingers crossed as there is no chance I can back out of this one...here's hoping my lovely friend getting married and me HAVING to fit into my dress will be enough inspiration to make it stick!
I LOVE CAMBRIDGE
Ps never listen to family/friends who are negative - it's such a waste of time!!
xxx

Back