2nd time lucky?

Hi all. Well I joined Weight Watchers ten days ago and am hoping that this time round I'll be successful. Joined the first time just over a yr ago but then found out I was pregnant with my 4th child. My son is now almost four months so decided its time to try again. Had my first weigh in on thurs and had lost 8lbs which I was really happy with but don't have much willpower and give up too easily so thought that joining the group on here might inspire me to stick to it this time around. Anyone have any tips on staying motivated?

Well done on the weight loss, great start. I've found it useful not to think of this as an ordeal needing willpower to stick to it but as a choice I am making. I can eat anything and as much of it as I want but if I do I will remain fat - which is not what I want. So I choose to eat anything I want but in moderation and within points limit - leading to weight loss - which is what I want.

It works for me and I feel more positive as I am in control of what happens to me, maybe it would help you to stick to plan to achieve what you want.

Good luck

Back