2nd time lucky?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by proudmummyx4, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. proudmummyx4

proudmummyx4 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers-propoints
    Hi all. Well I joined Weight Watchers ten days ago and am hoping that this time round I'll be successful. Joined the first time just over a yr ago but then found out I was pregnant with my 4th child. My son is now almost four months so decided its time to try again. Had my first weigh in on thurs and had lost 8lbs which I was really happy with but don't have much willpower and give up too easily so thought that joining the group on here might inspire me to stick to it this time around. Anyone have any tips on staying motivated?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Well done on the weight loss, great start. I've found it useful not to think of this as an ordeal needing willpower to stick to it but as a choice I am making. I can eat anything and as much of it as I want but if I do I will remain fat - which is not what I want. So I choose to eat anything I want but in moderation and within points limit - leading to weight loss - which is what I want.

It works for me and I feel more positive as I am in control of what happens to me, maybe it would help you to stick to plan to achieve what you want.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.