2nd week is it normal

becks1982

Hi ya sorry If this is in the wrong place, im doing sw at home and was just wondering if it's normal to feel bloated, and will it change?

First week I lost 4.5lbs and this week since my weigh in on sat I have so far in the week stayed the same,

Anyone else felt like or had same experience? I do mostly green days as not a huge meat lover

Thanks in advance
Becky
X

I lost 6lbs last week. That was my first week but I too feel bloated this week and my weigh in is tonight. Not sure how I have done as my scales are way out to the ones in class so I try to keep off them.

shih-tzublue01 said:
I lost 6lbs last week. That was my first week but I too feel bloated this week and my weigh in is tonight. Not sure how I have done as my scales are way out to the ones in class so I try to keep off them.

Ahhhh so not just me then lol, good luck with weight in tonight and let me know how u got on :)

I just got weighed on Monday which was my second weigh in. The first week I lost 4.5lbs second only half a lb :( I too feel bloated the last few days. Was so disheartening with such little loss but I have to remember it was a loss so going in the right direction... Hope your next weigh in goes well :D

Gillyii said:
I just got weighed on Monday which was my second weigh in. The first week I lost 4.5lbs second only half a lb :( I too feel bloated the last few days. Was so disheartening with such little loss but I have to remember it was a loss so going in the right direction... Hope your next weigh in goes well :D

Yeh my second loss was 1.5lbs and felt a little upset too, like u said a loss is a loss tho keep
At it xxx

Hope u get a good loss next week too

Back