Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd Week Of LipoTrim..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stephowitt, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Stephowitt

Stephowitt Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.88%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi guys..
    I'm Steph :)
    22 From Torquay, Devon.
    Been On LipoTrim for 2 weeks now, went for my second weigh in today & have lost a total of 1.1 stone. :)
    Another 3 stone exacly to go.
    Really been struggling the last couple of days, been in tears today as I'm finding it so hard. :(
    Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself. & I look forward to speakin to you all. :)
    Steph
    XxX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammy-jo1

sammy-jo1 New Member

hi ya Steph, im on my 2nd going into 3rd day, finding it hard also, but I know that it will all be worth it, dreading day 3 that every one talks about.....is it really that bad? x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    A VLCD can be very hard to do. Just take it a day at a time.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.