• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd week weigh in

Good Morning Kelly, why the long face, 2lbs is 2lbs, that is 1kg which is not half bad. Wearing shorts now as well, so what is the problem??? I think we will all haved slow weeks but loss is a loss, at least it is no gain, no no, I think a congrats is needed here. CONGRATS

kelly

Thanks Mark,

I am not upset about it, more confused than anything.

It hasn't altered my determination, at least I can exercise this week:)

Hi Kelly

I think that you've done very well too. I would be happy to lose weight like that. I tried my shorts today and still can't do them up - so maybe next week eh?

Keep on keeping on and I bet you'll lose at least another 2 pounds next week.

Well done! Im set to lose that in my frist week (got period dammit lol) but a loss is a loss....and a big step in the right direction, so a big well done and keep up the good work :D xxx

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
You will have a woosh within a few days. Our bodies can go into shock when it is trying to loose weight fast! Well done on continuing to lose and for not being down about it :) xxx

calligas

is slowly shrinking
well done kelly like u i only lost 2 the 2nd week, but i have not give up, as usually i would have. i have come to the conclusion if it is 2 a week it is over 1/2 stone a month so all adds up. its hard i know but i will not be defeated once again, its too easy to give up. good luck for next week.

Hi kelly, keep up the good work, believe me stick with it and you will see results.

I had a smaller loss than I was hoping for on my second week too.

I just kept reminding myself that at least it was weight off and long term even a tiny loss in the right direction.

Fingers crossed for slightly more on week three.

congrats on your 2lb loss hun...keep at it and don't give up..at least you can fit into clothes that you dint fit into b4 they are a great incentive to stick to the diet hun so keepp goin :D
mwah