2nd weigh in but have a query ?

teddybearyoyo

Hi Guys,

Had my second weigh in and lost 5 pounds wooooooopppppppp!
Have a query tho as I've actually been weighed a day earlier than I'm supposed to as I'm traveling tomorrow (my usual weigh-in day) and also, I'm currently under-going my TOTM... how much of a difference does being on your period make when being weighed?
Any info would be very much appreciated :D Thanks a million xxx

Hi Guys,

Had my second weigh in and lost 5 pounds wooooooopppppppp!
Have a query tho as I've actually been weighed a day earlier than I'm supposed to as I'm traveling tomorrow (my usual weigh-in day) and also, I'm currently under-going my TOTM... how much of a difference does being on your period make when being weighed?
Any info would be very much appreciated :D Thanks a million xxx

For me, it is the time leading up to it and not actually when i have it that i feel bloated....i have read somewhere that it can be up to 7lbs but i think everyone is different x

For me, it is the time leading up to it and not actually when i have it that i feel bloated....i have read somewhere that it can be up to 7lbs but i think everyone is different x

I noticed myself veryyyyyyyyyyy bloated the past few days and wondered what the heck was going on (I cam off the pill 8 weeks ago and this is my first one!!! lol)
Coping grand, thought I'd be a nightmare killing people for a chocolate bar but the wee shake is great :D xxx

I noticed myself veryyyyyyyyyyy bloated the past few days and wondered what the heck was going on (I cam off the pill 8 weeks ago and this is my first one!!! lol)
Coping grand, thought I'd be a nightmare killing people for a chocolate bar but the wee shake is great :D xxx

i only had mine the week before i started.....only on week 3 now.....so it is all ahead of me lol

Back