Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd Weigh In Result!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 15 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Well...

I've lost 4.5lbs this week - total 12.75lbs in two weeks!!!! That little bu99er 1.25lbs really wants to wait until next week - but I am happy about that! Also - bigger bonus - in two weeks... i've lost 6" off my waist - gone from 44" to 38"!!

Thanks for all your support so far (still need it though ;) )

A xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done thats another great result!! Sure you will keep up the good work!! Sarahxx.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Wow Thats So So Good. Well Done!

Xxxxxxxxx

5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Amazing results and in just 2 weeks, you are doing really great keep up the good work, this time next week you will have lost your 1st stone

6. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well done on your weight loss

Fancy 6" off your waist now that amazing ~ you will soon be strutting around in your bikini somewhere hot

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.