2nd weigh in - so happy - thanks everyone!

Dunders

Hi everyone,
Just had my 2nd WI, down another 7.2lbs, that 19.4lbs in just 2 weeks, I'm totally amazed!
I can't thank everyone in this forum enough, the support and encouragement is so touching.
Hugs and kisses
xXx

brilliant! well done for sticking with it :)

Wow Wow Wow! Amazing loss. Well done. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your next week.
Fantastic!

What a fantastic result, well done you!! Keep up the good work cos you're obviously doing something right!

Hi Dunders

WAW!!! that is a great loss and overall in the two weeks you have done brilliantly.

Keep it up!

Take care

Hi Dunders,
very well done to you, must be delighted with that. That's week 2 down now, so all will be great for the rest of your journey. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

wow! that's amazing! good job for sticking to it! :)

wooowooo!!!

Well done, great loss!!! Bet your loving it :) xxxx

thats a brilliant loss in just 2wks, keep it up. good luck for the coming wk.

well done fantastic loss

Fantastic loss, well done!!!!!

Hi Dunders , Thats an amazing loss in two weeks . Just keep talking to us and we will keep you motivated . (I always think its like having your own personal WW,SW whatever class every day in your own home not just once a week!!) Keep at it 100% and keep sipping that water

Over 19lbs in 2 weeks, that's amazing. As a new starter myself I would love to emulate that. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement!
Everyone is doing fantastic from what I can see on the forum, and I truly believe this forum and the good people on here contribute to people's success. Whenever I am feeling sorry for myself, I come on here and within minutes I'm feeling stonger and motivated again....and the best thing is, it's free and available 24/7!
Good luck for your next WI's.
:wave_cry:

Hi Dunders I agree this forum is great to keep your motivation up. Well done on your fantastic loss, a big boost to keep you motivated to. Keep up the hard work and keep posting . xx

Back