Step 1 Sole Source 2ND WEIGH IN TONIGHT!!!!

nomigippy

So day 11 nearly done
Week 1 lost 11lbs but that was only 4 days on SS
let's see how tonight goes.....

Worried tho as evening weigh in ANC I've drank 4 pints and ate a shake and porridge

Be back later

Good luck... am sure it will be fine but bear in mind 11lbs in wk 1 is massive so this week might be a bit less... hey 3 more lbs and you've already dropped a stone! That has to be worth celebrating!!! ;-)

Lost 7lbs so that's great! 18lbs in 11 days is pretty good. Am 13st 5lb so gonna work my fat ass off this week to get to 12st something !!

18lbs in 11 days is pretty good!!

That's fantastic and you're well on your way! Keep it up! I have my week 2 WI tonight.. got 9lbs off week 1 but am only expected 1-2 lbs this week due to a bit of a tumble of the wagon pretty much all of this week!

Lost 7lbs so that's great! 18lbs in 11 days is pretty good. Am 13st 5lb so gonna work my fat ass off this week to get to 12st something !!

That's an amazing weight loss, well done you! Are you just doing the SS? Any hints or tips??? I'm at two weeks on SS today but my CDC cannot weigh me till tomorrow... cant wait to find out how i've done, though i doubt it will be anything like as good as yours... you must be delighted! Well done x

Thx ladies
I'm just so determined
Do half hour exercise 4 days a week spread my shakes and soups throughout the day and drink 4 pints of water
Some days I have an evening meal if I'm really hungry some days I make do with 3 packs
I've another 1.5 stone to lose before xmas well

Back