2nd weigh in !!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 21 January 2008 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

I promised yesterday that I would post my 2nd weigh in result. I've lost 5 lb this week making a total of 13.5 lb in two weeks. God I am chuffed to bits. At the pharmacy that I go to, the assistant recommended that a few chilli flakes sprinkled into the chicken soup really livens it up! My colleagues at work have started to notice that my face is changing, looking a little more streamlined, they have all been really supportive and helpful, it really means a lot and gives me even more encouragement. Fi x

Wk 1 - 8.5lb
    Wk 2 - 5lb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    well done you, good effort x
  4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

I am really glad I started this diet, only another 42lb to go, should get there by easter. My goal is to get smaller uniforms for work lol
  5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

...and so you should be chuffed to bits!!!! Brilliant loss in 2 weeks :D:D
  6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Go for it isis, a bit of grit and determination will get you through, wishing you well and I am sure you will succeed.
  7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done Fi thats great x
  8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

hey well done, thats brilliant. Well on track for your target at Easter :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.