2nd weigh in !!!

fifi70

Silver Member
I promised yesterday that I would post my 2nd weigh in result. I've lost 5 lb this week making a total of 13.5 lb in two weeks. God I am chuffed to bits. At the pharmacy that I go to, the assistant recommended that a few chilli flakes sprinkled into the chicken soup really livens it up! My colleagues at work have started to notice that my face is changing, looking a little more streamlined, they have all been really supportive and helpful, it really means a lot and gives me even more encouragement. Fi x

Wk 1 - 8.5lb
Wk 2 - 5lb

:scale::talk017:

well done you, good effort x

I promised yesterday that I would post my 2nd weigh in result. I've lost 5 lb this week making a total of 13.5 lb in two weeks. God I am chuffed to bits. At the pharmacy that I go to, the assistant recommended that a few chilli flakes sprinkled into the chicken soup really livens it up! My colleagues at work have started to notice that my face is changing, looking a little more streamlined, they have all been really supportive and helpful, it really means a lot and gives me even more encouragement. Fi x

Wk 1 - 8.5lb
Wk 2 - 5lb
:scale::talk017:

...and so you should be chuffed to bits!!!! Brilliant loss in 2 weeks :D:D

Well done Fi thats great x

hey well done, thats brilliant. Well on track for your target at Easter :)
gogirl.gif

Back