• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in !!!

fifi70

Silver Member
I promised yesterday that I would post my 2nd weigh in result. I've lost 5 lb this week making a total of 13.5 lb in two weeks. God I am chuffed to bits. At the pharmacy that I go to, the assistant recommended that a few chilli flakes sprinkled into the chicken soup really livens it up! My colleagues at work have started to notice that my face is changing, looking a little more streamlined, they have all been really supportive and helpful, it really means a lot and gives me even more encouragement. Fi x

Wk 1 - 8.5lb
Wk 2 - 5lb

:scale::talk017:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done you, good effort x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
I promised yesterday that I would post my 2nd weigh in result. I've lost 5 lb this week making a total of 13.5 lb in two weeks. God I am chuffed to bits. At the pharmacy that I go to, the assistant recommended that a few chilli flakes sprinkled into the chicken soup really livens it up! My colleagues at work have started to notice that my face is changing, looking a little more streamlined, they have all been really supportive and helpful, it really means a lot and gives me even more encouragement. Fi x

Wk 1 - 8.5lb
Wk 2 - 5lb
:scale::talk017:

...and so you should be chuffed to bits!!!! Brilliant loss in 2 weeks :D:D

Well done Fi thats great x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2