2nd WI tonight, not feeling confident. *update*

I'm dreading it tonight as I dont feel as if I've lost anything, I weighed myself on my mums scales the other night and according to them I'd not lost anything, altho I've not weighed myself on those scales since starting SS.

Ppl at work are commenting saying I've lost loads of weight already and that I need to be careful etc etc the usual stuff I guess.

Last week by day 5 I could notice myself I'd lost but I'm not feeling it this week, plus I've had a few cheats (like one chocolate the other day and 1 piece of fudge today, nothing massive) and I know I'm not drinking nearly enough water :(

Trying to stay positive but its not easy. At least I'll get flavour for my water tonight so that should help to increase my consumption, and bars! :D

*update*
Well I'm back and I've lost either 3 or 4 pounds this week, her scales were being funny, first step on said 12st 7.2, then they said 12st 9.something then they said 12st 7.4 so I'm going with 12st 7 which means a total loss of 8lb in 2 weeks so I'm pleased with that!
Went to aquafit after WI and boy was it hard work and I stubbed my toe on the bottom of the pool and it is sooo sore now :(

Last edited:
Hey..
I posted a very similar message this morning. .I had wi today.. and I was hopping on and off the scales. and lost 2 lbs... so was really chuffed... I am sure you will have lost something x

Try not to worry, I'm sure you will be fine. Good luck x

You'll be okay dont worry about it just pick yourself up and once youve got your flavour and bars it might stop you wanting to cheat :) good luck!

you'll be fine and even if you havent lost people are noticeing you are getting slimmer which only means thats you are going in the right direction. Sometimes its best not to let the scales take over and its possible you have lost inches instead.
I've got my fingers crossed for you ....let us know hun xxxxxx

Back