2st to lose on 26 Pro Points - Anyone similar out there?!

6lbs in 6 weeks is definitely doable. It's just 1lb a week on average.
I've been losing 2lbs a week, which seems to be a good, average weight loss amount, so 1lb a week should be possible =)

Your messages give me a real confidence and I know it's only Day One but I'm already feeling more positive than I have done for a long long time! X

It's good to hear that my waffling on does make sense to some people.

I sometimes feel like I'm rambling and talking nonsense, but if someone can get something from my words, then that makes me feel good.
Glad you're feeling positive. As I said before, no use doing something if you're heads not in it.

Are you keeping a journal/diary of what you eat each day?!
They say that people who plan/track their foods are more likely to lose weight than those who don't.

It's good to hear that my waffling on does make sense to some people.

I sometimes feel like I'm rambling and talking nonsense, but if someone can get something from my words, then that makes me feel good.
Glad you're feeling positive. As I said before, no use doing something if you're heads not in it.

Are you keeping a journal/diary of what you eat each day?!
They say that people who plan/track their foods are more likely to lose weight than those who don't.

I have just written down what I have had today in a notepad, I have taken the plunge and ordered the Basic Starter Kit directly from WW so I will have the newest Eat Out Guide, Shop Guide and Journal to use :) I know I have to commit now I have spent my pennies on those! X

I have just written down what I have had today in a notepad, I have taken the plunge and ordered the Basic Starter Kit directly from WW so I will have the newest Eat Out Guide, Shop Guide and Journal to use :) I know I have to commit now I have spent my pennies on those! X

Yeah, I bought the Deluxe Starter Kit from my meeting on Thursday. Been eyeing it up for a few weeks, and finally bought it. They're good value. It meant that I had the Eat Out Guide, I already had the Shop Guide as my free gift for joining WW, so gave my spare one to my grandma cuz she likes seeing what I can and can't have when she's cooking for me and I'm really enjoying the journal. I was keeping track online, but I much prefer handwriting things. I also got the pedometer which I've earned 19 points through wearing so far in 2 days, and about to go to Zumba and earn a few more.

It's definitely an incentive to keep on track though, as, like you said, you've spent the money on them, you want to make it worth your while. I'm like that with the gym. It's £40 a month. I pay half and my boyfriend pays the other half. I make sure I go as much as I can because it's a fortune and if I don't go, it's not just my money I'm wasting. So atm I've been going to the gym about 3-4 times a week, and going to 3-4 classes a week also, depending on my schedule. Classes are £5.50 a time, so by going to just 8 a month, I'm getting my money's worth.

I'm not sure if I have set up a diary?!? This App is confusing me slightly! X

On the WW forum there's a diary section, where you can start a thread and call it your diary and you can post whatever you like in it - how your day has been, what foods you've been eating, how you're feeling, what you've been up to, any exercising, and losses (or gains).

Yeah, I bought the Deluxe Starter Kit from my meeting on Thursday. Been eyeing it up for a few weeks, and finally bought it. They're good value. It meant that I had the Eat Out Guide, I already had the Shop Guide as my free gift for joining WW, so gave my spare one to my grandma cuz she likes seeing what I can and can't have when she's cooking for me and I'm really enjoying the journal. I was keeping track online, but I much prefer handwriting things. I also got the pedometer which I've earned 19 points through wearing so far in 2 days, and about to go to Zumba and earn a few more.

It's definitely an incentive to keep on track though, as, like you said, you've spent the money on them, you want to make it worth your while. I'm like that with the gym. It's £40 a month. I pay half and my boyfriend pays the other half. I make sure I go as much as I can because it's a fortune and if I don't go, it's not just my money I'm wasting. So atm I've been going to the gym about 3-4 times a week, and going to 3-4 classes a week also, depending on my schedule. Classes are £5.50 a time, so by going to just 8 a month, I'm getting my money's worth.

I must admit I did look at the Deluxe Kit but decided not to spend the extra £7.50, I am looking forward to receiving my Kit, not sure how long it will take to arrive from WW directly? PS-I love Handwriting Stuff too, I'm using the Fake WW App in the meantime but i will move across to the Journal once it arrives, I think it holds 12 Weeks of info? I'm hoping that I will nearly have lost my 1Stone 7lb aka 21lbs in the 12 Weeks so I won't have to pay out for another one lol. X

On the WW forum there's a diary section, where you can start a thread and call it your diary and you can post whatever you like in it - how your day has been, what foods you've been eating, how you're feeling, what you've been up to, any exercising, and losses (or gains).

Gonna head there in a moment and see if I've set one up and not remembered that I have lol. X

I must admit I did look at the Deluxe Kit but decided not to spend the extra £7.50, I am looking forward to receiving my Kit, not sure how long it will take to arrive from WW directly? PS-I love Handwriting Stuff too, I'm using the Fake WW App in the meantime but i will move across to the Journal once it arrives, I think it holds 12 Weeks of info? I'm hoping that I will nearly have lost my 1Stone 7lb aka 21lbs in the 12 Weeks so I won't have to pay out for another one lol. X

Yeah, it's 12 weeks. I've got 20.5lbs to lose so also hoping to have it gone in the 12 weeks haha.
I bought the Deluxe one because it came with the pedometer, which is £17 on it's own, so a real bargain.
I have no idea how long it would take to arrive. I did consider buying it online as they're on offer atm, but the postage on top worked out to be pretty much the same as buying it in meeting and I didn't have to wait for it to arrive lol.

Yeah, it's 12 weeks. I've got 20.5lbs to lose so also hoping to have it gone in the 12 weeks haha.
I bought the Deluxe one because it came with the pedometer, which is £17 on it's own, so a real bargain.
I have no idea how long it would take to arrive. I did consider buying it online as they're on offer atm, but the postage on top worked out to be pretty much the same as buying it in meeting and I didn't have to wait for it to arrive lol.

Wow we really do have very similar stats then, hopefully we can both have our 20.5lbs/21lbs gone in the 12 Weeks! X

Hello ladies and welcome Serena,

Elfy is giving you some fantastic advice I see. I think I am the heaviest of the lot and have more to loose but don't worry I'll be fast on your heels trying to catch you both up! Haha.
I feel good today. I went out last night for dinner with a friend and ignored the alcohol by using the good old excuse of driving, and made sure I kept to a low point dinner. It can be done and this week I am NOT going over my points. I would love to see a bigger loss than 2lbs next week but not sure what is realistic since I can't exercise. We shall see

How are you both doing today?

Hello ladies and welcome Serena,

Elfy is giving you some fantastic advice I see. I think I am the heaviest of the lot and have more to loose but don't worry I'll be fast on your heels trying to catch you both up! Haha.
I feel good today. I went out last night for dinner with a friend and ignored the alcohol by using the good old excuse of driving, and made sure I kept to a low point dinner. It can be done and this week I am NOT going over my points. I would love to see a bigger loss than 2lbs next week but not sure what is realistic since I can't exercise. We shall see

How are you both doing today?

Hi Ozlozz, Thank you for your welcome :) Well today is Day 2 and I'm feeling positive, I can't believe how helpful and friendly everyone has been, it's really kept me motivated to log on here when I've felt like reaching for a snack! x

That is exactly what I do. I'm currently not at work at the moment so temptation is always there and a quick chat on here can avert often huge mistakes! Don't do what I did last week. It was my first week and now I'm on day 8. I got some bad news and just went nuts on my points and then was trying to play catch up all week. Be clever and get away from the kitchen if you think you're likely to cave in!

Thankfully I got a 2lb loss but I definitely want more next week.

Whenever you need to chat just come on here and we can sort it out

STEP AWAY FROM THE BISCUITS!

That is exactly what I do. I'm currently not at work at the moment so temptation is always there and a quick chat on here can avert often huge mistakes! Don't do what I did last week. It was my first week and now I'm on day 8. I got some bad news and just went nuts on my points and then was trying to play catch up all week. Be clever and get away from the kitchen if you think you're likely to cave in!

Thankfully I got a 2lb loss but I definitely want more next week.

Whenever you need to chat just come on here and we can sort it out

STEP AWAY FROM THE BISCUITS!

Thank you sweetie for your words of wisdom, I'm sorry to hear you had some bad news, I'm always here if you would like to chat about anything. X PS-We are strong and determined women, we can do this!!! X

I've torn the cartilage in both my hips (drs can't tell me how apparently) and I've had to have a hip operation and now I'm on crutches. In 3 months time they will operate on the other hip so any exercise is a big no no! This makes it even harder because the pounds will drop very slowly :-(

Just got to keep positive and I believe joining this forum is the best solution for that. We shall stick together as a team and loose the fat!!! X

I've torn the cartilage in both my hips (drs can't tell me how apparently) and I've had to have a hip operation and now I'm on crutches. In 3 months time they will operate on the other hip so any exercise is a big no no! This makes it even harder because the pounds will drop very slowly :-(

Just got to keep positive and I believe joining this forum is the best solution for that. We shall stick together as a team and loose the fat!!! X

You sound like me, I used to be a regular gym goer (Monday, Wednesday and Friday without fail!) but I had a Car Accident in September last year and not been able to set foot in the gym since :-( Like you I know that the loss will be slow but I'm determined to get there (with a little help from my friends ;-) ) x

I know it's not nice that you're in the same boat as me but I've got to admit its nice to know I'm not alone! I get jealous at people talking about how good their classes are. I used to love my classes and I haven't been to my gym in well over a year and this year will be out too :-(

Oh well there is no point dwelling on something that I can't control so I just have to focus on the one thing I can which is my diet. By September I would like to have reached my target but if I don't I will just keep on going.

I always thought I was meant to hover between a 12 and a 14 and that it was just my natural weight and size. I was just trying to make myself feel better. I am the best part of 2.5 stone overweight and there is nothing stopping me getting to 9st 9lb but myself. I'm just under 5'6 but I think that I would look good being that size, if not I could always go up a bit, just not back to where I started!

I know it's not nice that you're in the same boat as me but I've got to admit its nice to know I'm not alone! I get jealous at people talking about how good their classes are. I used to love my classes and I haven't been to my gym in well over a year and this year will be out too :-(

Oh well there is no point dwelling on something that I can't control so I just have to focus on the one thing I can which is my diet. By September I would like to have reached my target but if I don't I will just keep on going.

I always thought I was meant to hover between a 12 and a 14 and that it was just my natural weight and size. I was just trying to make myself feel better. I am the best part of 2.5 stone overweight and there is nothing stopping me getting to 9st 9lb but myself. I'm just under 5'6 but I think that I would look good being that size, if not I could always go up a bit, just not back to where I started!

I think it's hard to know which weight will suit you until you are actually there, most people probably think I'm mad for restarting at my current weight as I probably look fine to most people but I know this is not the weight I am meant to be! X

Hello ladies.

Sorry I've not posted in a couple of days.
Been away from the internet since saturday afternoon doing various things with my friends/boyfriend & working.

Hope you're both well and here's to a good week.

Any plans for the bank holiday?
Do you think you'll slip up at all?
I had chips at the seaside last bank holiday and still lost 2lbs haha.

And yes, don't worry about not being able to exercise OzLozz.
Losing weight is 80% food and only 20% exercise.
I'm sure you just hobbling around on your crutches is more of a workout than we get just walking normally.

Back