Attack 2stone drop by march 2012 I CAN DO IT!!

shellbell87

Hi everyone i started the dukan yesterday. i sent my oh out last night to get the book so i have better understanding about how the diet works.
this is my meal plan for today
B: oatbran with skimmed milk warmed up.
L:2x boiled eggs and turkey slices
T:chicken tikka
snack: 0% fat yogurt
Water: 3x 500ml bottles of water

cant wait to see results!

feel free to pick on me if ive done something wrong lol xxx

Hi Shellbell!

My target is 1st 5lbs by March, I started 2 days ago and I'm 4lbs down. Dukan is brilliant! :)

Try the oatbran pancakes they're lovely

Be careful with the chicken tikka, is it premade, or are you tikka-ing it yourself?
Those types of things can be salty and included hidden unwanted extras.

Best of luck.

thankyou everyone. i brought the powdered tikka seasoning and i added it to 0% greek yogurt, it tasted rank rank rank!
looby96 what have you been eating, to be honest im on day two and already running out of ideas :(
xxx

check out the recipe thread and menus posted by us it may give you some ideas - dukan is fab once you get your head around it - more research/reading about it the better

i think the huge change i have to make in this which im already craving now is pork, sausages, crackling yumyum. ive heard about the atkins beaing very meaty and i was drawn to that BUT im very much more drawn to the success everyones had on dukan. the thing that will help, is the sauces, the only think ive read that i can have is greek yogurk and cottage cheese, i really dont like either, is there anything else i could use?
xxx

There's a recipe for tandoori chicken under the recipes section which I'm trying tonight, I'd post link but I'm on my phone!

Mealwise I had a huge piece of steak for my tea last night, I've had tuna with mayonnaise which I got the recipe from the dukan book which was nice.. Erm another favourite of mine which I learnt at weight watchers is yoghurt chicken.

4 tbsp Natural yoghurt
1 tbsp curry powder
1tbsp chopped corriander

Then marinate your chicken in it, tis lovely!

I tried the Atkins years ago and couldn't stick it at all but so far I'm finding Dukan much easier to manage (only on Day 10 though!) Good luck with it all :)

Hi,
After reading your current weight and goal weight, you dont actually seem to be much overweight, dont know how tall you are ,
The minimum I should be is 9st 3 and I'm 5ft 4 . And you if I'm right want to weigh 8st , be careful.

hi there i would like to wish the best of luck with your weight loss journey :) i am too also very determined to reach my goal asap but i have aimed for end Aug i want to lose 56+lbs do you think i am aiming too soon? ( aiming for a weekly loss of 2lb+) :) i am setting my self mini goals as i go along

hi everyone!! well i fell off the wagon and had to eat some bread and spuds because i felt so bloody ill on day three i was tired and weak! anyway im back on it and on day 3 again, feeling tired but not as bad as last time (my daughter was teething bad so maybe that made it worse with no sleep) done 100% day1 and day two and now day 3 i just know i wont fall because i really dont want to eat rubbish food, this is a diet and a lifestyle change and im feeling very positive!

im only 5ft tall hun, and after having my 4 children each time ive been 8stone, yes i know im a year older and im really not bothered if i get back to 8stone or not i will be happy anywhere between 8 and 9. but my true weight is 8 so thats why its stated :)
xxxxxxx

HI Shellbell,
Was only concerned as i have never been on a diet myself before , so didn't want to encourage eating disorders!!! But hey thats great that you are aiming for a correct weight and not a too low one!!
Good Luck,
I am quite enjoying my food at the mo! But all that protein is expensive, Just had cottage cheese salmon and prawns for lunch... mmm!

i fully understand your concern i would be the same, ill be happy as long as my wobbly bits my children gave me do one! :)
im loving this diet i really am starting to get into the swing of the food list and playing around with bits to make it more fun. for lunch i had a ginger and cinnimon gallatte and onken vanilla yogurt, i feel stuffed now that oat bran really does the job dont it!
i was thinking about trying out a chicken breat dipped in herby spiced gallette mixture to make like battered chicken, bet it wont work but will try xxx

Aww - I completely sympathise with the teething - our little boy is two, but his bottom two canines only just came through the week after Christmas. He was so grumpy and running a fever. We're still waiting for the top two canines to come through - not looking forward to the sleepless nights and whinging that will come with them! x

Back