3 1/2 stone must go!

Been shopping today. It's a lively feeling buying clothes in the next size down. Ive dropped another bra back and cup size and I'm almost in a 14 again. Give it another 5 lb and I think I'll be there. :)

Also been trying some new recipes this week. I tried the egg muffins but I had two problems. Firstly I didn't put enough in each paper case so they were a but thin. Secondly they stuck to the paper cases. But they were yummy. Had ham mushroom and spring onion in them. And are free! Will be great for lunches. Just got to perfect the technique. Bought some silicone cases to try them again. will fill them up too.

Also have made a scan bran cake! My consultant keeps going on about how scan bran speeds up weight loss so I've bought two packs this week. I've used half a pack in the cake and I'll try eat the rest of the scan bran with meals! I don't think I'm going to love them but I'm giving them a go as an experiment this week.

Food tomorrow is roast chicken with potatoes and veg for lunch with scan bran cake for desert. Then scan bran with ham and philly for tea! See I'm good!

Lots of fruit in for snacks and be been having some green tea each evening too.

Exercise wise did my half hr on turbo. Interval training was stepping up a gear tonight but I coped.

Generally had a good day today where I've felt better than I've done in years, much more confident body wise and positive in the next few months.

Seems so easy on days like this but I know it can very easily become very difficult. Need to avoid temptation for next 2 weeks prior to mini holiday with extended family. Was quite anxious about it 3 months ago as there will be swimming with the kids involved but now I'm not worried at all. Hopefully it will be a nice break. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Targets. I need mini targets to keep me focussed so
Currently I'm 11at 6.5lb.
Have lost 29.5lb in total
Have 21.5lb to go.

So a loss of
0.5lb takes me to 30lb lost
1.5lb means only 20 to go
5.5 is my 2.5stone shiny!
7lb would be in the 10's

Focus on this half stone and if I can get my 2.5 st shiny by my holiday I will be thrilled. Want a decent loss this week 2.5-3 please thank you. :)

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
I'm hungry!

Hav a big glass of water first - if your still hungry go for something free and eat :)

Ive just sent hubby to the kitChen to get me a large orange squash! I'm hungry but being good as I'm determined to have a loss on Thursday and ate a bit too much yesterday. Distracting myself with Kate and William one yr on

Gained 1lb. Bit gutted tbh. Not sure why as I've been a bit picky but not over my syns. Mmm. Back to basics this week

I'm back. Had rubbish few weeks but I've pulled it back. Now at 11st 6 with 5lb to go to my next target of 2.5st. Totally doable by oh birthday next month. X

Well I've been on holiday and come back 7lb heavier! Oh dear. Lots of work to be done there then.

Generally feeling a bit rubbish at the moment. My depression seems to be flaring up so trying to combat it with some exercise and healthy food for nets few weeks. It's hard tho when all I want to do is stay in bed and cry

I've lost 4.5 of the 7 I put on on holiday and focussing on the last 2.5 plus any extra this week. Desperate to get down to 11stone as I've been in the 11s for months now and I'm only 11st 8lb now.

Also been good diet wise.

Shredded hexb
Milk 1/2 hex a
Banana
Ham Salad 1/2 hex a for small amount of cheese

Spicy beef burgers
Carrots
Wedges

Syns:
1 chocolate button- no idea maybe 1
Yoghurt -3 syns oops not getting them again

May have velvet crunch later but not feeling hungry so may save them

Meals tomorrow will be good too.

Shredded or maybe a boiled egg
Roast made by mum also doing Sw so will be fine.
Ham salad

Focus woman

Woke up this morning feeling positive so not going to jump on the scales. Will go for another run tonight and try and make it to 3k

Had breakfast and Sunday lunch. One small biscuit need to fin the syn fr this.
Apple and lots of water. Syn wise lunch was Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Both small but had over half plate of veggies. Then small amout ice cream -4 syns. So I'm prob about 10 syns for the day. Tea will be small. Maybe a mugshot or something similar.

Back