3 1/2 stone must go!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Right. I've been missing for a month because it's been a tough one. Basically I was pregnant and now I'm not. And im devastated. The first 3 weeks I spent eating frequently to help the morning sickness and the last week I've been comfort eating like never before. I've gone from 11st 3 to 11st 13.5.

I will not see the 12 again

I need to get my head together but I'm going to restart exercise tomorrow to see if that am lift my spirits a bit. Have a wedding to go to in 20 days. Want a good loss by then.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really sorry to hear that. Well done for getting back on track.

Right back to 11st 10. Lost 3.5 this week. Determined to be on it this week as I'm fed up of being in the 11st. Want to speed my way to the 10s I've the next month.

However I was voted women of the yr eek! Wow a complete surprise and a lovely boost at a tricky time :) :( :)

Big curry last night. Was yummy and don't regret at al :)

Weetabix,
Apple
Turkey salad
Half a cookie
Sausages mash and carrots

Hoping to get out for a run if it stops p ing it down

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Shall I just run in the rain

Was just bimbling around the site and stumbled on your thread- so sorry to hear about your tough time.

But yes... Go running in the rain, I prefer rain to running in the sunshine (I maybe a bit odd)!!! A friend who is a really good runner says that if it's raining then there is more oxygen in the air so it should help!!!

Have a good run!

B x

Back