3 1/2 stone must go!

Syn heavy day today mainly bread and chocolate which is never good for me but going to try my new bike out tonight as legs too sore to run!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a bit down as a sun heavy day. Why do I have such an emotional relationship with food? Uurgh boring. Why can't I just have a normal view of eating a but of chocolate and some bread? People do it every day. :(

Hi, I've just been reading your diary. You've been sticking really well a lot of the time, I go over my syns most days! and I'm inspired by your loss so far.

I also suffer from bouts of depression but do find running helps.

If you had a little chocolate and bread then that's no biggie! although it might not be fully to plan if you've been good for the rest of the day then your calorie intake might be small enough that the chocolate and bread makes no difference! And you've probably burned at least a chocolate bar running!

xx

(ps. you have to eat whopping 3500 calories extra to put on a pound so about 11 mars bars!)

Last edited:
Thanks amilie I'm glad someone has read this as alway feel am typing to myself. Which is ok but nice to have feedback lol

I've stuck with it although hubby took me out for a cheer up dinner last night and I had pizza and a glass of wine. No other syns that day and didn't have starter or pud do I feel that's a big improvement. A yr ago I would have snacked all day then had 3 courses. Hoping I'm on for a loss tonight :)

Brandflakes
Satsuma
Pack of turkey
Salad
Few quavers 2 syn

Tea will be slimming world party at group then lamb casserole -syn free

Another good day.

Branflakes
Mugshot
Mullee light
velvet crunch 4 syns

Fish in sauce
Rice and peas
Mini milk

Need to work out syns for tea. Thinking about 5

Right. I've been missing for a month because it's been a tough one. Basically I was pregnant and now I'm not. And im devastated. The first 3 weeks I spent eating frequently to help the morning sickness and the last week I've been comfort eating like never before. I've gone from 11st 3 to 11st 13.5.

I will not see the 12 again

I need to get my head together but I'm going to restart exercise tomorrow to see if that am lift my spirits a bit. Have a wedding to go to in 20 days. Want a good loss by then.

:(

To myself

Strategy: exercise, tape up mouth!!
Starting tonight!
Aargh I'm gaining weight. Bit frustrated that have used this as an excuse to eat cr ap food again. I feel rubbish for the food and need to get back on eating better.

Back