3 1/2 stone must go!

hello! great progress, enjoyed reading your posts - I'm now inspired to think about losing my next 5 pounds so that I can make it an entire stone. i think i needed that idea - mini-goals can really get you somewhere, rather than the big picture. or the smaller picture rather! better than thinking "only another 3 stone to go" ...! I have to lose about 3 too. have a good week!

fiddlestixes said:
hello! great progress, enjoyed reading your posts - I'm now inspired to think about losing my next 5 pounds so that I can make it an entire stone. i think i needed that idea - mini-goals can really get you somewhere, rather than the big picture. or the smaller picture rather! better than thinking "only another 3 stone to go" ...! I have to lose about 3 too. have a good week!

Oh thanks hon glad to have inspired someone! Small goals are def the way. If I think of the 2stonr left I get depressed so target is the next round number :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Forgot to do today's food.
Weetabix & milk
Mugshot satsuma and yog
Flapjack
Chicken curry & rice

Square of dark choc

Have to say I'm hungry tonight tho. Trying to fill up in fluids

Drink tea! That's what I do in the eve. And if I'm really struggling, I have a stash of sugar free jelly, or jello, whatever you call it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins (please forgive errors!)

I struggle with tea tbh. Hubby drinks it like a fish but I'm not keen. But you have reminded me of the jelly packet in our cupboard I bought for daughter. I'll be making that up in the morning :)

Food today
Cornflakes and milk
Mugshot blueberries turkey slices
Quavers5syns
Chicken curry and rice
Chocolate 2 small squares 2 syns
Biscuit 5 syns

Mmm bit syn heavy today.

Loving the exercise at the moment. V relaxing. Getting but worried re my tum tho. I know it will never be the same after pregnancy but don't like it at all may have to get some bio oil. :(

Still faffing around. Really stressful few weeks and I've strayed back up to 11st11. I've been good this weekend and I hope I can have three good days and get a good loss. Baby is poorly tho and stress is not easing so god knows what's going to happen.

Back