3 1/2 stone must go!

I've had a pretty good week food wise. Had my syn but kept on track with super free and low carbs. Scales show 11st 7.5 tonight so that would be 3.5lb off which I'd be thrilled with. Also would take me back to 2stone and then I can focus on the next 7lb to target of 11st.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cautious to say I'm feeling motivated again as I've been loosing this 7lb since April but I suppose the positive is I haven't regained the 2 stone I've lost despite falling off the wagon a zillion times

So happy to report 2.5 lb gone and it will be the last time i lose those 2.5 lb. I will over the next 3-4weeks be strict and firm with myself and loose the next 7.5lb to get my 2&1/2 stone award.

Right mini goals.

O.5 to get back up to 2st loss.
4.5 to get back on track
7.5 to get 2 & 1/2 stone loss
8.5 to get to bmi 25 and to interim target
9 to get into the 10s
15.5 to get to target. (unless I change target to (10st flat)

Need to be good planning ahead.

Tomorrow
New cereal & milk a&b
Mugshot banana satsuma

Curry- boiled rice and tandoori chicken - the dry one so no sauce. Well within syns.

A day of work and a day of food syns but all in control

Planned a takeaway tonight and enjoyed a lower syn option

Break: all bran &milk
Mugshot, jelly and a banana
Boiled rice
Chicken tikka pieces.
Slice of naan
Slice of cake- small
Strawberry cornetto

I've had a flexi syn day I suppose. I knew I was going to have them and made healthier choices and thoroughly enjoyed each one :) yay!

Plan tomorrow is

Breakfast all bean & milk
Run

Ham salad

Quorn &chips& veg

Fruit salad

Then Sunday
Allbran
Fruit

Big bike ride

Sunday roast made by mum who also does Sw

?soup or Sw quiche

Just seen a Christmas target on a post. I need to do this!!

Right

14 weeks I think so 14lb would mean 10st 8.5. I think I'll round it to 10st 7lb so total of 15.5lb. So doable!!

Food today. Not sure. Was a bit unplanned but tried to keep within the rules. Not sure I did tho so comments would be helpful

Allbran and milk 1/2 a and b
Vege pie and salad
Quorn burger, Cheese broccoli and beans. A few oven chips. About 4.
Banana.

Not too bad really might be off plan but prob not massive in calories.

Have been thinking about why I've been stuck for the last 6 months. It's odd but I've kind of been "happy" at my current weight. I stopped being clearly obese and was just a bit overweight. My bmi now is 27 so not much above healthy and I think I don't look too bad. I do want to lose the last bit of bulge but I suppose I've been enjoying where I've got to. And I've decided that's ok. Now I want to get at least another 8.5 off to get my bmi to 25. Then I'll see how tricky that is to maintain.

Back