Total Solution 3 in 3!

Well done! Stick with it now. Be strong over the weekend. Hope you enjoyed your wrap. :)

Thank you ladies!
I'm feeling very positive today, I wish I could bottle this positivity for when I'm feeling so crappy lol:)

My wrap was lovely and I lost 15 inches from bum, tum and midriff so hopefully going to look good in my dress tonight. She also said that usually the following day you can lose more inches so going to measure again in a bit.

Had maple syrup pancakes for breakfast. I liked them the first time I had them but really struggled to eat them this morning ;)

How are you ladies getting on?

15"!!!!!!! That's incredible. Have a great time tonight. My day going fine so far. :)

Wow! That's a great wrap, I had a course of those a few years ago - they definately work - just a shame it's not permanent eh? ;)

Wow! That's a great wrap, I had a course of those a few years ago - they definately work - just a shame it's not permanent eh? ;)

Hi yoyo. It is a crying shame that it's not a permanent weight loss method, lol ;)

Not sure i would have another. Although my skin felt amazing afterwards, I wasn't overly impressed. But that's my own fault as I was expecting miracles I think!! ;) Nice as a relaxing treat though xx

How are you getting on?

Ok, as per usual, today I have not done so well....

Yesterday was ok until I had a bowl of granola before we went out, and once again, no coke zero on sale so diet Pepsi.

Today I had toast for breakfast, I cooked roast chicken dinner for myself, daughter and other half. And then ice cream bar for pud and white roll with pepperoni and salad, and a bag of salt n vinegar crisps for tea.

My tummy is horrendous (again too much white, carb laden bread products)! I've had a very upset tummy tonight, lots of toilet trips, terrible wind etc... Sorry for tmi ;)

So, restart in the morning, along with 30 day shred for the tummy. I showed my sister my tummy on Saturday and she said that although it would get slightly smaller with weight loss, I have to exercise to improve the tone and look of it.
It's always been my nemesis and it causes me so much upset! I have in the past, wrapped cling film around my tummy to hold it in, and literally, my trousers would not stay up!!
I catch people looking at my tummy as if to say "is she pregnant?" I interviewed a lady at work last week and as I stood at the end to shake her hand, she glanced at my tummy and there was the couple of second awkwardness where she didn't know whether to ask or not. And because I working a very professional environment (law firm) I have to wear smart tailored clothing, so I can look awful in some dresses etc...

Anyway, I've taken measurements and I'm going to start tomorrow.... God help me lol ;)

Yay for your re-start. Come on!!!! You WANT to do this. I lost 2lbs this week - week 2. A bit gutted but trying to be logical about it. Am still 10lbs down in 2 weeks. Have to really try to cut out the low carb cheats this week and get an exercise regime going.

Happy sunny Sunday!

Well I've been scared to update as I just have lost the plot recently. I do not know what is wrong with me, why I can't just seem to get into the right headspace. I didn't even weigh in on Thursday as I always do, as I just felt like I've gone past caring!

I so desperately want to be slimmer but I can't stick to anything? It's like someone is going to steal all the food and I'm eating anything and everything, even though I'm not hungry!!

So I'm going to weigh in tmrw morning and try and do a week at least. I got to Portugal next Monday for a few days so would like up be able to lose a bit before then...

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxx

I've been there so know exactly what you're going through. Hope you manage to get into the right frame of mind to do a week before Portugal.

Hi Shelly. I'm struggling at the moment. The main thing is to keep coming back! How did your weigh in go this morning?

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is ok?

I'm currently in Portugal and I'm having a real crap time, lol;) We're here so my daughter can visit her friend do we're not in the tourist area. Its rained for 2 days, we're in the middle of nowhere and you can't get anywhere without a car!! And the icing on the cake, I'm still as big as ever....

I've spent the last couple of days hating on myself for how I look and decided when I get home Friday, I've really got to get back on the wagon and do the best for myself!

Hope everyone else is doing good xxx

Oh dear, sorry you were having such a miserable time when you last posted. Hope the weather and your mood has improved. So back home tomorrow and hopefully back on it with renewed motivation!! :cross: We're all here to support you. :bighug:

Back