Total Solution 3 in 3!

Ok so.... Went into work Saturday then took daughter to cinema. However, film didn't start for another hour so she wanted food.
So we went to wagamama. I had chicken salad which was ok but cost a bloody tenner! And, it had cashew nuts which I had to pick out individually with my chopsticks, lol. Serves me right! :)
Anyway, I did good. Drank my water, went to flicks, went home, stuck to plan.

Sunday and pre planned nieces 21st birthday meal at Indian.... Oh well, spectacular fall from grace. Sheesh kebab, chicken curry, rice, naan bread, sweet milky pud. Ate so much food that was all I could eat yesterday till this morning!

And now today I've struggled. I've been really hungry:(
I had a shake for brekkie, hot cross hun bar for lunch and pasta ham mushroom soup for tea (which isn't great). Then about an hour ago, I've convinced myself I'm starving hungry and I have to eat something.
One cheese ham salad wrap, bag of cheese and onion crips and a penguin bar and now I feel gross and have a stomach ache :(

Why...... Why do we do it to ourselves!!! Will I never learn to contain my impulsive overrating! I'm pissed off at myself now and I've no excuses for my sheer lack of willpower :(

But tmrw is another day and all I can do is get back on that wagon and try my hardest!! I will lose 3 stone :)

Hi yoyo! Love the name, it's so much fun :) Unfortunately I don't love the choc bars enough to want too many of them. I've still got 16 of the blighters I bought on ******* deal.... However if you head on over to exante fb swap n sell, someone will snatch your hand off for them hun!! Hope your doing ok? xx

Thanks for the tip! Managed to swap them for spag Bol - yum! :)

Happy Tuesday!!! :)

Back on it today! Banana shake for breakfast and I've got porridge for lunch, mmmm

Have a good day peeps xxx

Hope you have a great day :)

Aaarrrgggghhhhh......... I have sinned!!!

I felt so positive this morning but got to work and by 11am I was freezing cold and starving!! This I'm putting down to the fact we're moving to a new building and the heating has been disconnected but not moving for 2 more weeks :( So I put my scarf on, then my coat, then I made the mistake of having coffee with a splash of milk so I could drink it quicker, and in my mind, warm up quicker...
Then I caved and went to cashpoint to withdraw money and then walked to shop to buy baguette and crisps. And all this time I'm arguing with myself (nutter)! Anyway, after wolfing down my ham and cheese baguette and bemoaning to my bewildered colleague of what an absolute failure I am and how I disgust myself, an hour and half later I had terrible tummy ache! I'm guessing massive carb overload in such short space of time.
Tonight I came home and instead of wasting products, I had "normal" tea of pasta and meatballs as I've already wasted a day and tmrw I'm cooking for other half so I'm taking tmrw off too.
Weigh in on Thursday and then I really need to get myself together!!
I know I am capable, I just need to focus on the end gain and stop self harming;) which is what all the above is!
I hate being fat and looking 5 months pregnant in everything I wear, unless I buy 2 sizes bigger to cover tummy but hangs off everywhere else. I need to focus on being responsible for my health as I approach 40. I don't want diabetes or arthritis or anything else:(
Sorry for rant but need to put down into print to be accountable and come back and read when I'm struggling again.

Hope everyone else's day has gone better :) xxx

Hi. Welcome back. Just calling in to subscribe.

Hope you managed to get back on track sweetie - how's it going? X

Morning all, hope everyone is ok?

Feel a bit guilty for not updating sooner....
Well I tried and failed a couple of times last week to get back on the wagon. I weighed in as normal on Thursday and had put on 6lb!
I was totally disgusted with myself, but not enough to stop eating:(
I thought sod it, I'll get back on Tuesday (today).
However, I can honestly say I didn't enjoy overrating! I felt fat and frumpy and gross and felt like because I'd given myself a licence to eat till today, I just shovelled anything of quantity in!

I went to my sisters on Sunday and nearly broke down crying. I hate constantly having to struggle with not only my weight but my mentality also. I constantly find I'm arguing with myself and I'm my own worse critic!

Anyway, my bf has invited me to his boss 25th wedding anniversary on Saturday so want to look less bumpy in my dress so I'm just going to try and get to Saturday as my first goal....

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxx

Today started so well.... Shake for breakfast, porridge for lunch then had to go food shopping straight from work and by the time I got in at about 7pm, I was ravenous!
So instead of making exante meal, I ate a cheese and onion roll then a pkt of prawn cocktail crisps.

I'm so frustrated with myself!
I know what I have to do, I know it 100% works if I stick to plan and the losses are fantastic. So why can't i do it?

And the worst thing is, I'm not even getting any joy out of eating! It's like scratching an itch and then 5 mins later I'm plunged back into despair and self loathing.... I know that probably seems extreme but I'm so fed up. So I've come to bed. And I shall try again tmrw :( xx

Today hasn't been much better than yesterday.... I'm just full of gloom lately me ;)

I had scrambled eggs for brekkie (normal variety) salad with salami, no dressing, for lunch. And then I came home. Stayed late in the office, till 8pm so walked in the door and ate a cheese n onion roll, bag of crisps, bowl of granola and them a cadburys dairy milk (normal size).

Tmrw is weigh in. I hope to god that it gives me the shake up I need to get my head in the game!

Good luck and hope everyone else is winning ;) xxx

I really feel for you. I did LT three years ago and was so focused. I lost 3st 5lbs in 11 weeks. But, same old story, weight crept back on until I was 1st 1lb heavier than when I had originally started LT. I tried a number of times to get back on the wagon during that time but kept on failing and the more I failed the more I ate. I do feel more in the zone this time though and am starting to believe that I'm going to be able to keep going this time. Hope you get into the right head space soon.

I really feel for you. I did LT three years ago and was so focused. I lost 3st 5lbs in 11 weeks. But, same old story, weight crept back on until I was 1st 1lb heavier than when I had originally started LT. I tried a number of times to get back on the wagon during that time but kept on failing and the more I failed the more I ate. I do feel more in the zone this time though and am starting to believe that I'm going to be able to keep going this time. Hope you get into the right head space soon.

Thank you Cate.

I don't really know how to get over this bloody massive hurdle, but I know I've got to keep trying! I hope your getting on ok? How much have you lost so far?

Well, I've been out for the first meal with other half and my parents tonight so that's all social food occasions out of the way, I told my bf that we can't eat out for a while until I've dropped some weight as I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable. He sort of understood;)

I'm back on plan tmrw and to try and give myself a boost, I've booked a slimming wrap tnrw night as well.
Also, my 15 year old has asked if she can start running with me which I'm overjoyed about! So want to get started on that too... I'm trying so hard to focus xxx

Thank you Cate.

I don't really know how to get over this bloody massive hurdle, but I know I've got to keep trying! I hope your getting on ok? How much have you lost so far?

Well, I've been out for the first meal with other half and my parents tonight so that's all social food occasions out of the way, I told my bf that we can't eat out for a while until I've dropped some weight as I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable. He sort of understood;)

I'm back on plan tmrw and to try and give myself a boost, I've booked a slimming wrap tnrw night as well.
Also, my 15 year old has asked if she can start running with me which I'm overjoyed about! So want to get started on that too... I'm trying so hard to focus xxx

I lost 8lbs in my first week. Weigh in for week 2 is Monday. My 10 year old has said he wants to do a fitness DVD with me so we're going to start. He made me get on my rebounder tonight. It was like having an army sergeant major in the house. Don't give up. :)

Good luck for your 2nd weigh in Cate! That made me laugh about your son, bless him :)
And well done on your 8lb loss, that's awesome! :)
Well I've just had Thai chicken soup for lunch and I so enjoyed it. It's one of my faves. I had toffee caramel shake for breakfast, not so keen but need to use them. I'm having chilli for tea. And, I've got my shrink wrap thingy tonight so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm going to try and do just one day at a time, that's all I can do really. Were out Saturday night at my partners work do but I can avoid food not a problem. Sunday will be a struggle cooking lunch for daughter and other half but I'm determined to have some willpower and get to the end of Sunday without scoffing!

Happy Friday y'all :) xxx

Enjoy your wrap. A bit of pampering while we're doing this is good for the soul.

Back